Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Praying theres not a debbie ross story coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Edna spots Aaron, next week, and shops him to the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Edna spots Aaron, next week, and shops him to the police.

Old biddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Just after catching up on Wed and thurs episodes and it just seems totally ridiculous that Donna chucks herself off a high story building. Doesn't make any sense.
    Quite enjoyed seeing Ross and Donna together was a great storyline.
    Just watching tonight's now and still think it makes no sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just had a horrible thought ; is poor Ross going to get the blame for Donnas death ?? I'm sure some of the villagers will be very doubtful that they had a relationship , I'm sure the backlash and accusations will come thick and fast for him :(

I hope not maybe Donna left a note or video for Marlon explaining why she was doing illegal things to provide for April

Poor Bob lost 1 daughter and 2 step daughters now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I wouldn't be the greatest follower of Emmerdale , but I honestly can't understand why a mother dying of cancer would choose to turn to a life of crime in her last few months to provide for her child. Surely she didn't think that the child would be left destitute?

I don't know...the whole scenario just didn't make sense , in my opinion anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

i see a few posters mentioning hoping the ross/donna story line gets an award.... check out this link http://www.insidesoap.co.uk/voting-now-open-inside-soap-awards-2014/ for the inside soap awards which are the only awards totally voted on by the public.... Good to be able to show what we think of the soaps - i reckon its Ross all the way for sexiest male :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Voted. :)

I want Ross to win ALL the awards! :pac:

Aww, last nights episode was heartbreaking. Poor Bob, Ross, Marlon, and little April innocently and happily drawing her pictures, asking Brenda why was she sad.

I voted in the soap awards too. Would love to see Dawn (Verity) win. She played that part brilliantly, and the ending was just amazing. Lovely clip above (posted by tajd) of her talking about the part.

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Voted. :)

I want Ross to win ALL the awards! :pac:

He should have best newcomer in the bag no one else comes close

that poor child my heart is going to break

What ****ing age is Marlon? Jesus.

What ****ing age is Marlon? Jesus.

have you emotions , he had to tell his daughter her mother died :(

Anyone else think Ross and Debbie were going to get it on tonight, cant be long now :p

have you emotions , he had to tell his daughter her mother died :(

His blubbing for the last month has just gotten on my nerves.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Ross and Debbie were going to get it on tonight, cant be long now :p

next week they do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

next week they do

Oh no. I'll be seriously annoyed if they put Debbie centre stage (Again).:mad:

Is Adam the only one alive who knew about Ross & Donna's relationship?

Please tell me Jimmy isn't stupid enough to tell Charity that Megan wanted him to spy for her? I know he's always been a bit gormless but this is a bit ridiculous. I hope he listens to Nicola this once.

Not a big Marlon fan but the scenes with him and April are heartbreaking. really feel for Bob too, especially when the policeman came and asked him to formally identify the body.

Wouldn't Kelly or Scott be Donna's next of kin, not Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Radio5 wrote: »

Is Adam the only one alive who knew about Ross & Donna's relationship?

Debbie knew too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I think Donna specifically listed Bob as her next of kin though.

Donna may have put Bob down as her next-of-kin when she came back to Emmerdale and knew she was dying. He is her step father and she came back to live near him.

As far as I remember, Scott is her half-brother ( same mother ) and Kelly is her half-sister ( same father) but neither would be living in Emmerdale nor would have for a long time, so it made no sense for her to put them as her next of kin.

gazzer wrote: »
    I think Donna specifically listed Bob as her next of kin though.

Yeah, it would be her medical next of kin rather than her nearest blood relative.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Donna may have put Bob down as her next-of-kin when she came back to Emmerdale and knew she was dying. He is her step father and she came back to live near him.

As far as I remember, Scott is her half-brother ( same mother ) and Kelly is her half-sister ( same father) but neither would be living in Emmerdale nor would have for a long time, so it made no sense for her to put them as her next of kin.

Thanks

I wonder will Scott or Kelly return for Donna's funeral, Scott could be recast

Claire King aka Kim Tate is on CBB, she must be hard up for cash, why didn't Emmerdale try and lure her back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Claire King aka Kim Tate is on CBB, she must be hard up for cash, why didn't Emmerdale try and lure her back

As much as I would love to see Kim Tate back in Emmerdale I think it is best that she doesnt. Her character had such an iconic exit and there is nobody in the village that would really remember her anyway bar maybe Pollard, Betty and Edna.

Just saw some of last nights episode, had to laugh at Cain's line to Adam about 'doing this the old fashioned way and beat it out of you'.
    April is breaking my heart. Brilliant little actress.

Aaron and Ross would make one hell of a couple both super sexy :p

Aaron and Ross would make one hell of a couple both super sexy :p

Kwilliams.jpg

• Advertisement

I forgot Aaron was Leo's godfather, Paddy was so happy to see Aaron

Marlon knew shopping Ross, Adam and Aaron to the police would hurt Paddy too as he sees Aaron as a son

I wonder will Laurel still shop them in as she still wants revenge on Ross for her "attack" :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement