Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

God, Laurel gets on my wick! Little miss perfect. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Posy wrote: »

Thought it was just mine ;-). Shame she wasn't another of Cameron's victims. Thinks she's so perfect when all she is is a whiny little cheat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think Marlon didn't shop them because he knew it would lead to the truth about Donna being known. He doesn't want April growing up and finding out that her "hero" mother wasn't such a hero after all.

I can see Laurel's concerns about keeping the money though. If its traced back to them, it could lead to whole heap of trouble.

Plus Marlon is more concerned about what his dead ex-wife wanted than his fiancee who is very much alive and with whom he is supposed to want to share the rest of his life. I've never liked Laurel but I see her point.

Is Charity telling Declan that Megan and Jimmy are carrying on ?

I wonder did Betty see Aaron during the row in the pub? He won't get caught anyway cos his Ma is a Dingle and there's a rule against them getting punished. If he does get caught, he will be in prison for 15 mins and then "the appeal" will be successful and he'll be free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought the scene was good where they all went to see Marlon to plead on behalf of their sons. :D
    Will be interesting to see how this story plays out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I still think Laurel is out for revenge on Ross for her "attack"

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still think Laurel is out for revenge on Ross for her "attack"

Agreed, I don't think that's over, by any means.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

Marlon and laurel, two absolute godbshoites, the two of them annoy me so much

little miss perfect had an affair on her vicar husband :mad:

Feel sorry for Chas, it is all about saving dim wit Adam, even Cain don't want Aaron to stay :mad:

And Adam gets more annoying by the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Does Adam not care that Aaron is away from his whole family and in a strange country because of something he didn't even do?
    I'd have gone to the police long ago if it was me; I couldn't live with that kind of guilt!

Grrr, I hate people in soaps burning money- I wonder what Donna would make of that?!

Vanessa's toyboy looks the same age as Priya, he might be better for her than his dad

Does Adam not care that Aaron is away from his whole family and in a strange country because of something he didn't even do?
    I'd have gone to the police long ago if it was me; I couldn't live with that kind of guilt!

Grrr, I hate people in soaps burning money- I wonder what Donna would make of that?!

All that for nothing.
    Bit daft burning it, in plain sight, where poor little April could see them.

god sake Adam so special he gets away with everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I like Aaron , he's played some brilliant scenes in Emmerdale , Adam?? NoNoNoNo he irritates me , a lot :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I like Aaron , he's played some brilliant scenes in Emmerdale , Adam?? NoNoNoNo he irritates me , a lot :(

We should be allowed to vote, Adam to go, Aaron to stay. ;)

A few months away in jail would do Adam good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A few months away in jail would do Adam good

Could you imagine how whiney he would be then ?! He's bad enough now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Marlon and Laurel are going from bad to worse these days. Marlon's more upset about Donna dying than anything else that's going on and granted it must be upsetting for him but christ, he's over playing it something awful. When Trisha died, this is about on the same level as that.

Laurel's a whiny little b!tch at the best of times and now she's playing the omg poor me card about Ross. Get over it.

AND THEN... burning the cash Donna basically died to get for her daughter. Their only two choices were to either keep the money in their house or bank it? WELL BETTER BURN IT THEN. God forbid one of them considers burying it, giving it to a charity anonymously, setting up a trust fund for their kids and dribbling the money in every week, finding a better hiding place than under their beds. honestly. All the facepalming at those two complete imbeciles today. All of it.

How long would Aaron have to spend in prison for arson. Like really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I dont know what it is with the residents of Emmerdale and getting rid of money. Moran and Shrew burn the money last night, Jacob threw all the money in the river a while back and a few years ago Debbie burnt a load of money that Charity and Cain had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

How long would Aaron have to spend in prison for arson. Like really.

He was on probation for Jacksons assisted suicide and had to stay out of trouble for a number of years so he would go to jail for a fair amount of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I really hope Laurel gets into serious trouble for burning that money... Stupid stupid stupid !

Chas really should have punched Moira

Missed most of tonight, will have to catch up. I just saw that April went missing.

whats so different with what marlon and laurel are doing lying about april talking gibberish covering up the fact the burned the money and tha she is messing around, to what the reason is they burned the money in the first place, what gobshoites

and good on Ross standing up for himself telling that marlon the took off. I would have loafed him.

don't know why everyones given ross a hard time, when their precious dona was bent??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Moira is the greatest pain to ever enter soapland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Top class police work last night. Little girl is last seen in vicinity of garage and no-one seems to have bothered checking inside the cars at said garage.

I think Donna's (police) partner may get to the truth about her, Ross and Gary.

Nice to see Vanessa getting a storyline of her own at last. There are so many "secret" affairs going on now, its difficult to keep track!

• Advertisement

Dan and Ali let their emotions take over.
    It all starts at Sean Spencer’s leaving do when an angry Dan ­Spencer gives an emotional speech.
    His comments soon turn into a vicious attack on Kerry and, heartbroken that her ex has slated her in public, she flees the party and heads to the pub to drown her sorrows.
    An Emmerdale insider said: “It all gets very dramatic. There are a lot of feelings between Kerry and Dan. He begins with a nice speech but can’t help but get angry at her.
    “It all ends in tears and she storms off.”
    The bash falls flat after Ruby Haswell also walks out, leaving Dan alone with his ex-wife Ali Spencer. They end up chatting and one thing leads to another.
    But Kerry decides she wants to give things another try with Dan and heads back to see him. Just as she is walking back, Ali and Dan start hugging. And they end up letting their emotions get the better of them and find themselves in a passionate kiss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement