Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Marlon needs a good slapping now. I expect he'll get it at the funeral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Radio5 wrote: »
    Marlon needs a good slapping now. I expect he'll get it at the funeral.

+1..

Marlon really annoyed me tonight, yes I know he's grieving but I really would have loved to slap his face , and I never want to slap people , not even Adam :eek:

Maruel needs to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wanna hug Ross :p ok I really wanna do more things too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Im already bored of the vet and davids exes new guys son storyline. Next please.
    Moira please make adam go on the run and join him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

God damn, I really hate Marlon right now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

My heart broke (again) in the scene with April and Ross.

Is April really Marlon's kid?

Ross will make a great dad someday

April needs time to realise her mother is gone- time to grieve.
    She may be only 5 but simply trying distract her with shiny things surely cannot be good for her mental health. :rolleyes:
    Marlon should be bringing her to a child psychologist, not just trying to make her forget her mother and what's happened by using the wedding as a diversion.

that little girl April is an amazing actor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

April and Ross were really cute in that episode last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Haven't watched Emmerdale in a while but I didn't realise Aaron was back but damn he is still hot :D

Edna husband was gay the irony

Edna husband was gay the irony

I liked her scenes with Aaron even if he was threatening to her

I wonder is Edna right that Aaron is in love with Adam :p

I hope Dan and Kerry get back together btw where will Kerry live now?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I liked her scenes with Aaron even if he was threatening to her

I wonder is Edna right that Aaron is in love with Adam :p

I hope Dan and Kerry get back together btw where will Kerry live now?

Yes, that was interesting, to say the least. I think that is what makes Emmerdale so good, you just never know what way a story may twist or turn.
    I'd say Edna could be right about Aaron being in love with Adam.
    Defo, Dan and Kerry should be together. I thought it was funny, in the pub, Cain trying to shut Paddy up, because he had seen that Dan had come in. :D

I love the way they discuss their feelings with anyone who happens to be in the pub or wherever, at any given time.

Aaron is so in love with Adam he always has been

hooray Kerry is back

Charity lends her sat nav to Robbie, and in scrolling through the previous destinations, he finds the details of the abortion clinic on it. He (of course) shares this information with Megan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Aaron was so cute tonight, poor Edna. I'm over marlon and laurel. Liked her better with Ashley

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Charity lends her sat nav to Robbie, and in scrolling through the previous destinations, he finds the details of the abortion clinic on it. He (of course) shares this information with Megan.

Finally some comeuppance!

I was reading on the ITV Emmerdale page, they had a vote going for who is the best couple. At the time I looked Cain and Moira were being voted the best couple. No, no, no!

• Advertisement

Noooo! It should be Marlon and Laurel!!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Oh how I wish someone would point out to Marlon he was Donnas' ex and therefore her funeral and relationship with Ross has bugger all to do with him. He's irritating me more every episode.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I was reading on the ITV Emmerdale page, they had a vote going for who is the best couple. At the time I looked Cain and Moira were being voted the best couple. No, no, no!

Even though they are split now, I would vote Dan and Kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Chaz should be jailed for being a pain
    Marlon,now im bored by just seeing him,i tend to zone out him and laurel

Even though they are split now, I would vote Dan and Kerry

Agreed re Dan and Kerry, also Nicola and Jimmy are a good match, I think both couples are very funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

piperh wrote: »
    Oh how I wish someone would point out to Marlon he was Donnas' ex and therefore her funeral and relationship with Ross has bugger all to do with him. He's irritating me more every episode.

yes I couldn't believe it when Bob said to Diane "it's not up to me" when she was asking about the funeral arrangements. yes it bloody well is Bob!! You're her step dad!

Delighted that the Adam and Aaron gave themselves up. Tired of all the whining about it too from Moira/Chas/Paddy etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Radio5 wrote: »
    yes I couldn't believe it when Bob said to Diane "it's not up to me" when she was asking about the funeral arrangements. yes it bloody well is Bob!! You're her step dad!

Delighted that the Adam and Aaron gave themselves up. Tired of all the whining about it too from Moira/Chas/Paddy etc.

Bob was named (by Donna) as Next of Kin. If anybody should be planning her funeral it should be him. Marlon is annoying me big time. He doesnt want Ross at the funeral because he knows Donna loved him. He is such a moron.

The only good thing about what Marlon is doing is that it is pissing Laurel the shrew off. Serves both of them right for the way they treated Ashley.

Debbie must cover for Charity and say she had the abortion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Debbie must cover for Charity and say she had the abortion

WTF??? Ah , so will it tie in somewhere in the story Charity told Declan about giving money to Debbie? I know it was Cain but am assuming Charity will weave a web of lies concerning Debbie,the money , the abortion. How does she sleep at night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

It always amazes me that the people locked into garages in emmerdale and Albert square fail to use any metal cutting implements to break their way out!

Edit well done Ross

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement