Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cain in a suit ..........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Cain in a suit ..........:D

Ross in a suit too

why is Donna death nothing to do with Bob it was his daughter (Technically) Marlon has nothing to do with her death

Did Bob inform Kelly and Scott, Donna's half siblings at all?

I haven't heard anyone mention them

I expected more at the funeral, where was Katie, Sam, Charity, Pearl, Betty and Sandy?

Also should Donna have a police guard of honor

I can see Lauren losing it and shouting how bent a copper Donna really was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cain and Ross were looking well tonight. Poor Finn. Can't warm to James at all purely from him being Charlie Stubbs years ago, hate him.

• Advertisement

Cain and Ross were looking well tonight. Poor Finn. Can't warm to James at all purely from him being Charlie Stubbs years ago, hate him.

I liked the actor as Charlie on Corrie but also cant warm to him as James now

Pete with Debbie's kids just seems weird and freaky and Pete and Debbie as a couple are just awkward looking

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Pete with Debbie's kids just seems weird and freaky

he is dating there mother i thought they were bonding but your are right there all wrong from each other

he is dating there mother i thought they were bonding but your are right there all wrong from each other

Even from the start he has been way too close to the kids

Even from the start he has been way too close to the kids

i read to much into that and feel sick now :( is that going to happen :confused:

found this on digital spy Emmerdale stunt *SPOILERS*
    I live in Leeds where they film Emmerdale and was in town today....down by the River Aire there were lots of cameras so I wandered too see what was happening. Saw a few of the cast of the show stood around, Kelvin (andy) had a wetsuit on under his clothes... there was also two canal barges in the water, one of them was sunk in the water ...there were also fire engines, police cars and a diving team stood around too.... all looked very very exciting...Looks like a BIG stunt coming up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Did Bob inform Kelly and Scott, Donna's half siblings at all?

I haven't heard anyone mention them

I expected more at the funeral, where was Katie, Sam, Charity, Pearl, Betty and Sandy?

Also should Donna have a police guard of honor

I can see Lauren losing it and shouting how bent a copper Donna really was

I was thinking that Andy and Katy should be there.They would have known Donna, they went to school with her and grew up together. Not like Betty to miss a good funeral either!

Never heard anyone mention Scott or Kelly, but maybe something was said in an earlier episode.

Did anyone else want to laugh at during Marlon's reading? it was cringy.

Have none of the police wondered why Ross was at the funeral and clearly known and trusted by April? Would it not raise any of their suspicions?

Between him and Cain last night, it was difficult to know where to look at times. ;)

i read to much into that and feel sick now :( is that going to happen :confused:

I don't like Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just catching up now. :)
    What would a soap funeral (or wedding) be, without a bit of an altercation, either inside or outside the church!

I don't like Pete

I think he is a bit colourless. I don't want Debbie and Ross to get together even though I think it's a strong possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

What the whatting-wat was that. I feel ill after watching Ross almost devour Debbie :confused:

I get Ross is upset and all but good lord, that's the best they can come up with to show he's grieving!?!??

Also snorefest Marlon and Laurel. Why wont he just admit he's just not that into her anymore since Donna. Also why the hell would she put up with that. Seems like they're not really trying with these story lines.

Ross & Debbie what a surprise

Kerry was funny in the salon, all Andy's ladies together :p

That was so funny, 'let's compare notes'...

I wonder where did they all go before now for hair cuts and beauty treatments.

i know no one character is bigger than the show but i just love Kerry so much if she ever left i would be so sad

isint she great "man" the Geordie lass with a big mouth and a big heart

i know no one character is bigger than the show but i just love Kerry so much if she ever left i would be so sad

She got way better once Amy left

I want her back with Dan soon

• Advertisement

I enjoy her. She is way better since Amy (was it?) went.
    She and Dan are great together, I hope they are destined to reunite. Amelia is very funny with them as well. I won't really miss Sean, I presume he is leaving.

Cross posted with you. :D
    Totally agree!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Cross posted with you. :D
    Totally agree!

Great minds thing alike :p

Amy leaving was the making of Kerry I'm glad they saw potential and didn't just send her off in a cab also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Alicia and Debbie could have been there as well. Just to complete the set!

Agree Ross/ Debbie boring & lazy to try and put them together.

Laurel needs to give Marlon the boot. He is so immature it's not funny anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Debbie's face is getting oilier by the episode!

How have they explained where Sarah's hair has come from?
    She was wearing that God awful wig and now she has long natural hair?!

Laurel
    drunkenly kissed
    Ashley

How much of a dull bore is Pete, he knows Debbie about the same time as Ross and Donna but Ross couldn't love Donna :mad: go Ross telling him the truth about Debbie

He and Debbie never made sense as a couple, but I don't want Ross and Debbie together either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That pete is a sap. he just cant resist debbies scowly face

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement