Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

Nicola was very funny tonight with her Camera Phone 3 times tonight she pulled it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I enjoyed tonight's episode :D.
    What are the bets Ali will be pregnant?

same goes for Gabby in emmerdale why is bold all of a sudden to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

fussyonion wrote: »
    Debbie's face is getting oilier by the episode!

How have they explained where Sarah's hair has come from?
    She was wearing that God awful wig and now she has long natural hair?!

The gettup Debbie was wearing to the funeral!! Thought what Michelle in Coronation Street wore at Hayley's funeral was bizarre, but Debbie's handkerchief barely covered
    her bum!!

Nicola was very funny tonight with her Camera Phone 3 times tonight she pulled it out

I found that very annoying - was surprised no one told her to put it away!!

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I enjoyed tonight's episode :D.
    What are the bets Ali will be pregnant?

The same thought occurred to me, haha! That would really put the cat
    among the pigeons!! :)

She has always been a bit if a brat. At the other end of the spectrum from
    adorable April.

Found the scene at the grave between April and Ross very moving. Too bad he
    is a criminal!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

brooke 2 wrote: »
    The same thought occurred to me, haha! That would really put the cat
    among the pigeons!! :)

I was thinking this too!!! Especially after the whole trying for a baby storyline earlier in the year....interesting couple of months coming up :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gaby has been a brat since Laurel and Ashley split up

Bernice was funny last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

How desperate is this vanessa woman,preying on rhona a few months back,and now school boys,yuck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Was emmerdale on tonight?
    I caught up on the proposal/cake/cheating episode tonight.
    Ali with her arms looked very very skinny, kind of bordering on "too thin". Hope the actress in real life is alright.
    I'm happy Kerry and Dan are back together.
    The scene between bernice and Rodney at the hospital was funny but I felt bad for her when andy and Katie got engaged.
    Megan looks much better now than she did as judy in corrie.
    Layla is beautiful, I love her. Her skin seems very light though compared to how it was

Really don't like the Vanessa storyline. They could have made him a bit older. It just seems a bit sleazy on her part.

Vanessa is a boring dull character so no one cares, send her and Pete on a very long holiday

If the son got with Priya, Vicky (she needs a storyline) or even Leyla it would be better

my dad and I thought tonight's Emmerdale was hilarious with the storyline with Vanessa

As much as I want Charity to get her comeuppance I hate to see Megan win, she isn't a worthy opponent for Charity imo and now Megan wants poor Robbie to help her in her battle and she will discard him then again

Declan cant do much to Charity as she knows he was the one who started the fire

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As much as I want Charity to get her comeuppance I hate to see Megan win, she isn't a worthy opponent for Charity imo and now Megan wants poor Robbie to help her in her battle and she will discard him then again

Declan cant do much to Charity as she knows he was the one who started the fire

I made that same comment tonight re Megan using Robbie. A few weeks ago, she didn't even know or care where he was living, as far as I could see anyway.
    Charity is a wagon, but I enjoy her twists and turns, she is one of the best characters, whereas I would probably not notice if Megan disappeared.

Poor old Sam, credit card maxed out, and he hasn't a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poor old Sam, credit card maxed out, and he hasn't a clue.

Thanks for the updates ladies, I actually fell asleep and missed second episode, my bad :D

my dad and I thought tonight's Emmerdale was hilarious with the storyline with Vanessa

Her toyboy IS gorgeous! ;)

:D
    Nicola likes how Rakesh takes pride in his appearance and wishes Jimmy did too. She tells Jimmy that while she loves him, she doesn't actually fancy him. Will Jimmy change for his wife?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think Declan is suspicious about Charity's behaviour alright, more than he is letting on to her. If he really wanted to, it wouldn't be that difficult to get a private investigator into the clinic to look through the records.

There is very little he can do though even if he finds out about the abortion. As was said, Charity knows all about the fire and can threaten that on him at any time. Give the police a sob story that Declan forced her to go along with his version of events and she's in the clear (she's a Dingle therefore normal law/rules of evidence do not apply).

I give Andy and Kate about 6 weeks. The break-up will be fun.

• Advertisement

Nicola likes how Rakesh takes pride in his appearance and wishes Jimmy did too. She tells Jimmy that while she loves him, she doesn't actually fancy him. Will Jimmy change for his wife?

She has changed her tune! She could not get enough of him a few weeks ago!!
    It was a bit OTT the way she was hauling him upstairs every chance she got!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Charity really getting on my wick lately.
    Dan and ali,yuck yuck yuck

jimmy becoming my favourite character and I realy didnt like him before
    State of vanessa in general

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Her toyboy IS gorgeous! ;)

and thats for sure

doubt this is a serious storyline more like a comedy storyline

doubt this is a serious storyline more like a comedy storyline

There has been a lot of serious stuff so it's nice to have the funny stories going too.
    Jimmy heads off to Zumba class, (I think that was what I read) and he appears at some stage in skinny jeans.

There has been a lot of serious stuff so it's nice to have the funny stories going too.
    Jimmy heads off to Zumba class, (I think that was what I read) and he appears at some stage in skinny jeans.

:D will look forward to this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Delighted to see the snobby, social climbing Nicola making a reappearance! She's kept it at bay since the Steve fiasco but it was bound to resurface.

Imagine if she'd met Jimmy when the Kings were still Kings of Home Farm!!!

Why didn't Megan go to the clinic and play Tracey's part for Robbie :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Megan go to the clinic and play Tracey's part for Robbie :mad:

When Delcan discovers the truth nothing will happen Chairty has him for burning down home farm over him

• Advertisement

When Delcan discovers the truth nothing will happen Chairty has him for burning down home farm over him

I could see Declan battering the crap outta of her and then Cain battering the crap outta of him :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement