Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

6.45 p.m on UTV tonight, 7 p.m. On TV3.

Oh I just love Jimmy, he is SO funny! :D

poor Robbie , Delcan pointed out he had no friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

poor Robbie , Delcan pointed out he had no friends

To be fair Declan has no mates either, him and Jai are finished, all he has is Charity

What happened to Robbie and Finn's friendship?

Aaron sleeps with Finn and fights with Ross again and also Charity poisons Noah and frames Megan

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Aaron sleeps with Finn and fights with Ross again and also Charity poisons Noah and frames Megan

Jesus she does that :eek:
    also stereotypical only two gay guys in the village sleep together

did you know the actor that plays Aaron only argeed to return as long as he doesn't have to kiss any men on screen

ugh! what is the point then he shouldn't play a gay character if he doesn't like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Gotta love Charity, she's such a cow. Telling Chas that her relationship with James was nothing - "compared to what me and Declan have got". Yes of course, a marriage of convenience based on money, greed and lies. How wonderful!

No prizes for guessing as to whose up next on her list to take the rap for her trip to the abortion clinic.

Poor Sam. It seems to be an unwritten rule that he must never be happy for more than 2 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Seriously , it's about time Charity got held to account for her actions , am I the only one fed up with her using everyone else to get herself off the hook??

Then when she's hit rock bottom we could enjoy her climbing her way back up again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

All is be revealed by Xmas this year

Megan isn't cunning or bitchy enough to take on Charity which is why their feud sucks imo

anyone see Sam credit card bill he owes 2,762 pounds what did he spend it all on ?

anyone see Sam credit card bill he owes 2,762 pounds what did he spend it all on ?

Tracy :p

Let's hope Kerry or Lisa can help him see the light and get rid of her

Nice to see Kerry trying to help Sam. Hopefully he will dump Tracy before she gets him in any more trouble.

Jimmy was hilarious last night. The outfit was class and him trying to walk in those tight trousers!!!.

If Vicar lady had any sense, she'd just refuse to marry Marlon and Laurel. It's plain to everyone, even Doug whose only been back 5 mins, that its a bad idea at this time.

Tracy is very irritating.

Where Doug and Leyla always close?

Yes I remember them being quite friendly when she was running the shop. He was like a father figure to her, in a good way.

Thank god for Jimmy :p

He is making me laugh so much. Brilliant character. I love the way it went from him being the one told he needed to improve his appearance, to him totally taking the p1ss, with the skinny jeans, the toupee and so on. :D

Emmerdale was amazing tonight so much drama & comedy

glad Debbie did not cover for Charity & Chaz didn't get involved and went back to the party

• Advertisement

yeah before she left he kind of took her in took me awhile to remember also

Emmerdale was amazing tonight so much drama & comedy

glad Debbie did not cover for Charity & Chaz didn't get involved and went back to the party

Where was Noah and Debbie's kids, still at Home Farm when Declan was trashing it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I totally did not see that coming. I was sure she'd cover for Charity!

Posy wrote: »

Debbie will cover for her, Chas talks her round

Posy wrote: »

i was so sure when it went to a break that she would cover for Charity

ah no way really

i like Charity but I'm tired of her always getting away with it

Ah crap. Sick of Charity getting away with everything. Major stupid if this is how it works out.

Just like the way she got rid of Rachel and Archie. Pure 100% stupid.

Whats the betting that Kerry will tell Ruby about Ali and Dan now?

I'm guessing the truth about the abortion will emerge, though not just yet. What an awful lie to want someone to tell. Even by Charity's standards...
    I like the fact that she and Declan got together, because they are as twisted as one another, in my opinion, and it's entertaining watching them trying to outdo one another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Way to go Samson !! --Jog On -- So nicely put and so least expected to be coming from him :D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Way to go Samson !! --Jog On -- So nicely put and so least expected to be coming from him :D

Agreed. I thought to myself, he must have loved being given that line :D

Bet she won't jog on though, unfortunately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement