Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Really poor 2nd episode tonight. Bored of Charity getting away with it and even Declan the Cynic believing her. You can be sure that when all the rest of her wrongs come to light, arson and perverting the course of justice etc, she will still be "blameless".

Were Gabby and Arthur at the wedding?

Had to laugh when they talked about "finding your soulmate" - Marlon must used that line at all 3 weddings so far!!

why the hell did they get married :(

Laurel is start to hate April i saw that look in her eyes at the end of the episode

aka the last link to Donna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It needed more of Jimmy dancing with his wig tonight :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It needed more of Jimmy dancing with his wig tonight :p

I get the feeling Jimmy is enjoying this new look! :D I thought he was hilarious with all the bags of stuff he bought from Bernice.

I loved Cain's intervention, 'Marlon, are you getting married? Well get on with it.'

so is Jimmy only messing with Nicola or serious about the image change ?

• Advertisement

so is Jimmy only messing with Nicola or serious about the image change ?

He is going to a lot of effort and expense to mess with her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Hes gettin wiggy with it

I bet Megan wishes she shopped Declan to the cops for battering her now

Fair play to Ashley for telling it as it is to Morlon. Pity someone didn't do it a long time ago.

Has Kerry,man, had some work done on her lips?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Kerry,man, had some work done on her lips?

hope not she is perfect the way she was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Just tuned in for the first time in a while tonight and thought Nicola had snagged herself a different fella...what the hell is the story with Jimmy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Can someone tell me what happened with Declan and Charity after he wrecked the house and why everything seems to be hunky dory again?

I wish declan would open his eyes to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Can someone tell me what happened with Declan and Charity after he wrecked the house and why everything seems to be hunky dory again?

have u ever seen groundhog day??? well its like that but less entertaining!!!!

She lied to him that Debbie had the abortion. Debbie didn't want to go along with the story, at first, but she did, in the end.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Just tuned in for the first time in a while tonight and thought Nicola had snagged herself a different fella...what the hell is the story with Jimmy??

Nicola told him he needed to improve himself. She brought him along to Bernice's place for a makeover but he ran out.
    He went off then and got the hairpiece and glasses, and is pretending he has gone vegan and so on.

Nicola & Jimmy story still pretty funny

Nicola & Jimmy story still pretty funny

I love it. I get the feeling that they are enjoying playing it.

I wish declan would open his eyes to charity.

When he does I expect him to batter her badly

I wonder does Declan have suspicions as he had no problem telling Debbie's "secret" to Megan and Jai who will of course will confront Debbie now so ruining her relationship with Pete or is it Declan thinks Pete deserves to know the truth

I wonder does Declan have suspicions as he had no problem telling Debbie's "secret" to Megan and Jai who will of course will confront Debbie now so ruining her relationship with Pete or is it Declan thinks Pete deserves to know the truth

Declan seemed to be getting in plenty of digs at Charity, saying nobody would do that to someone they loved, and behind their back.
    Can't last much longer, I'd say. The fact that the abortion took place the day before the supposed miscarriage surely will make him really suspicious of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When he does I expect him to batter her badly

Was thinking the same myself tbh , he just seemed to be very calm and direct when talking to Charity about it

Was thinking the same,i have the feeling he might be onto her.
    Jai has no shame,i feel bad for megan,declan turning on her and jai being a slimeball behind her back

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same myself tbh , he just seemed to be very calm and direct when talking to Charity about it

Let's see how far Debbie will go with the lie, lose Pete or tell him the truth land Charity in it

Cain and Chas know the truth, will Cain let Debbie lose a decent fella as Cain seems to approve of Pete

On another board there was a suggestion that
    Declan poisons Noah not Charity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Let's see how far Debbie will go with the lie, lose Pete or tell him the truth land Charity in it

Cain and Chas know the truth, will Cain let Debbie lose a decent fella as Cain seems to approve of Pete

On another board there was a suggestion that

I'd like to think Debbie would tell Pete the truth, surely she wouldn't ruin her own life for uncharitable Charity??

Hmmm , would love Cain to be on Debbies side and give Charity a few well deserved home truths and hang her out to dry :D

Interesting spoiler ..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think Declan has strong suspicions that Megan is telling the truth. The fact that Debbie originally denied any knowledge of having an abortion and then appeared, telling him that it was her, stinks of her covering up for Charity. Then the statement showing the abortion took place the day before the 'miscarriage' has got to ring major alarm bells unless he's a complete idiot!

I'd say he's biding his time- there's a pre-nup involved, plus Charity knows Declan started the Home Farm fire. I'd say he's onto her but deciding now to tread carefully.

(or else he actually is oblivious, and therefore an idiot after all)

Yes, plus he probably knows Megan better than Charity. Or at least he should do. He and Charity were a wet week together before they got married. Mind you, their wedding, as soap weddings go, was one of the best, complete car crash stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I'd forgotten that Cain knows about the abortion. He will definitely kick off, I'd say, when he hears about it being pinned on Debbie, in order to save Charity.

Robert coming back will be played by a different actor

Robert coming back will be played by a different actor

I wonder will Jimmy find out he killed his brother Max

I hope we don't have another love triangle with him, Katy and Andy

I wonder will Jimmy find out he killed his brother Max

I hope we don't have another love triangle with him, Katy and Andy

Max died in a car accident what caused it ?

as for a love triangle i hope not

• Advertisement

As far as I remember, Andy and Robert were at the height of their feud over Katy. They were driving in 2 cars along a country road and then Robt turned his car drove directly at Andy. Max was a passenger in Andy's car and he grabbed the steering wheel & swerved at the last minute to avoid crashing into Robt's car. Andy's car hit a stone ditch and Max was killed.

Jack told Andy to tell the police that he had swerved to avoid hitting sheep on the road. He ordered Robert to leave the village and not return. (which he didn't, apart from a brief visit to the farm at the time of Jack's funeral).

Tom King certainly never believed the story about the crash and there was always bad feeling between him and Jack after that. Thats as I remember it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement