Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    As far as I remember, Andy and Robert were at the height of their feud over Katy. They were driving in 2 cars along a country road and then Robt turned his car drove directly at Andy. Max was a passenger in Andy's car and he grabbed the steering wheel & swerved at the last minute to avoid crashing into Robt's car. Andy's car hit a stone ditch and Max was killed.

Jack told Andy to tell the police that he had swerved to avoid hitting sheep on the road. He ordered Robert to leave the village and not return. (which he didn't, apart from a brief visit to the farm at the time of Jack's funeral).

Tom King certainly never believed the story about the crash and there was always bad feeling between him and Jack after that. Thats as I remember it.

Yes your right, Max died as the landrover blew up, Robert saved Andy but Max burnt, it was Robert's fault

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The actress playing Ali looks sick, very very thin all of a sudden. Hope she's ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Declan takes Charity away to a remote cottage next week with no phone signal. He then plans a trip for them on a canal boat. I reckon he will try to kill her and make it look like a suicide. He was making subtle hints to the Vicar and Chas last night about Charity's state of mind

gazzer wrote: »
    Declan takes Charity away to a remote cottage next week with no phone signal. He then plans a trip for them on a canal boat. I reckon he will try to kill her and make it look like a suicide. He was making subtle hints to the Vicar and Chas last night about Charity's state of mind

As much as I want Charity to get her comeuppance no way should she be killed off - Emma plays her brilliantly, Charity is character you love to hate who always manages to climb her way back to the top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I mad in thinking that Declan could possibly be giving Charity something to make her ill?? Or am I creating my own plotlines here :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I mad in thinking that Declan could possibly giving Charity something to make her ill?? Or am I creating my own plotlines here :)

Yes Declan defo has a plan in mind, he is on to Charity so he could be the one doing the poisoning

That's ok, thought I was going mad, as I've missed bits and pieces here and there, but thought he was actually being too calm and nice-ish to Charity , just seemed a bit suss to me.

Ah Jimmy, enjoyed him winding Nicola up , :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Declan defo has a plan in mind, he is on to Charity so he could be the one doing the poisoning

Totally agree with this and was thinking today I wonder is he poisoning her. Getting her to go to the doctor would have covered his tracks a bit too. He seems way to chilled out about it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

As much as I want Charity to get her comeuppance no way should she be killed off - Emma plays her brilliantly, Charity is character you love to hate who always manages to climb her way back to the top

Agreed! No way would I want that to happen.
    I think it's brilliant that they brought her and Declan together, because watching them trying to outdo one another is very entertaining.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I mad in thinking that Declan could possibly giving Charity something to make her ill?? Or am I creating my own plotlines here :)

I was wondering the same thing.

Cain was brilliant tonight, as usual.

• Advertisement

aw Jimmy & Nicola story is over was quite enjoying that

Finn has it bad for Aaron :p

Love Aaron and Cain

I wonder is Edna's husband alive and if he will be tracked down by her or Aaron, Edna needs forgiveness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I wonder is Edna's husband alive and if he will be tracked down by her or Aaron, Edna needs forgiveness

No. I am pretty sure Edna's husband is dead. When she came into the show she was widowed. I imagine maybe Edna will track down some siblings of the man who died and ask for their forgiveness.

EMMERDALE 7000th episode is on the 17th October 2014

and someone will die either Delcan Charity Megan or Robbie

my money on Robbie :(

aw Jimmy & Nicola story is over was quite enjoying that

I really enjoyed Jimmy in the hairpiece, glasses and the skinny jeans. :D
    I'm guessing Nicola will exact a bit of revenge on him yet. They are great as a couple, just so funny.

Loved how he was waiting behind the door waiting for her to give in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Declan 100% knows the truth. Interesting avenue this is going down

Poor Finn. I wish that he could meet someone. I felt so sorry for him pretending he was cool about it, when Aaron told him he had no interest.

• Advertisement

EMMERDALE 7000th episode is on the 17th October 2014

and someone will die either Delcan Charity Megan or Robbie

my money on Robbie :(

Please don't be Charity

Please don't be Charity

with Emmerdale it could be anyone they dont think twice about killing long running characters

with Emmerdale it could be anyone they dont think twice about killing long running characters

Robbie or Megan to kill Declan I think

Why did Megan go into Home Farm she has to keep away from Charity but goes into the kitchen to get a glass of wine and moan at Noah :confused:

Robbie or Megan to kill Declan I think

My Guess

Delcan tries to strangle Charity
    Robbie strict with fear stands there
    Megan hits him on the head with something to stop him
    Delcan Dies
    Chairty tries to get Megan sent down for the murder
    Robbie says he did it and goes to prison

Megan is not at the races at all, when it comes to trying to defeat Charity, at her games. It has to come out soon though, about the abortion, I think, before we all get tired of the story.

Re who is to leave, of the four: I think Charity and Declan are excellent as evil characters. I'd prefer both of them to stay. But as said upthread, Emmerdale doesn't really seem to mind killing off strong characters, every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

A lot of people who own the big mansion usually end up 6 feet under!!!!

you to are like Betty & Pearl only younger

I laughed too when Declan said to Charity about Megan 'she's not the Terminator'... Chances are, he is, I guess.

Missed last nights episode and only seen some of tonights , has to be Declan , or I'll eat my hat, don't own one btw :D Megan justs opens her mouth and gives the police more ammunition to build a case against herself !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I laughed too when Declan said to Charity about Megan 'she's not the Terminator'... Chances are, he is, I guess.

Yeah, i think Declan has been poisoning Charity.... He knows she would not suspect him and he wants payback for what he sees as her humiliating him and murdering his unborn child.. Interesting times ahead :) If one has to die, let it be Megan, as i think she has run her course!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement