Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

loved the sexual innuendo tonight between Diane & Doug

Marlon was ruining it, he got over Donna fast and where is April?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Marlon is gone into overdrive in acting the idiot. He is very annoying.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have a feeling poor Robbie will die just as Megan and him are finally getting close and having a proper mother/son relationship

Moira is a wagon the stupid b*tch she should shut up her Adam is guilty how the hell does Cain put up with her he deserves better :mad:

Moira sickened me tonight. Even more than she usually does. He did the crime, he should do the time.

I read elsewhere, but don't know if it's correct
    Declan is leaving. (Have to say, as a baddie, I think he is brilliant, so I hope this isn't correct.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Marlon is gone into overdrive in acting the idiot. He is very annoying.

He always was an idiot. Serious overacting from the guy playing him as well.

Thinks he's Jim Carrey.

Looking forward to seeing how the potential murder in the woods :D progresses this evening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Surely Declan can claim self defense now that Charity has come at him with an axe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can't see Charity going out of the programme for good, nor do I want to see Declan leave as that would mean Charity has won and would be in control of Home Farm...She'd love being Lady of the Manor :D

What did Declan hit Charity with to knock her out?

I still think Robbie is going to die, there is too many happy scenes of him and Megan it will end bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I still think Robbie is going to die, there is too many happy scenes of him and Megan it will end bad

I don't know, I thought it was just me that missed that bit him knocking her out??

I agree about Robbie, most of his storylines are based around Megan also

I kept thinking that tonight, about Megan and Robbie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Looked like a steel mallet. Hubby reckons I whack of that would kill you but it IS a soap after all. Anyway, if Charity is the one to go they'd never do it before herself and Declan get to do the "I know what you did" big reveal dialogue.
    Really enjoyed tonight. LOVED the scene where he appeared at the car. I jumped! They did something similar with Cameron that night in the pub. They do jumpy stuff well.
    Emmerdale is blowing other soaps out of the H2O at the mo. They didn't need to do loads of promos or extra endings (ah hem Tina McIntyre). Just good writing.
    Between this storyline and Donna's exit its the best soap on the box.
    Hope they get some recognition.

Delcan to Charity

Hadouken_logo.jpg

Should there be blood splatter from a mallet wallop?

Shame Cain is taking that wagon Moira away, was hoping he would go to the cottage too

The pair's next shocking scenes will see Declan bundle Charity's lifeless body into his car boot before driving off to dig her grave.
    To Declan's surprise, however, there is still life left in Charity as she kicks out when he opens the boot.
    As a tussle ensues, Charity flees into the woods and with everything at stake, who comes out on top is still anyone's guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    The pair's next shocking scenes will see Declan bundle Charity's lifeless body into his car boot before driving off to dig her grave.
    To Declan's surprise, however, there is still life left in Charity as she kicks out when he opens the boot.
    As a tussle ensues, Charity flees into the woods and with everything at stake, who comes out on top is still anyone's guess.
    Looking forward to that. Does that mean Robbie & Megan don't show up?

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to that. Does that mean Robbie & Megan don't show up?

Megan, Robbie, Debbie and Pete go to the cottage I think

I think Robbie will die saving Megan

Emmerdale is second to none, in my opinion, when it comes to this kind of stuff.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It was a meat tenderiser.

Empire-9639.jpg

Posy wrote: »

Empire-9639.jpg

Exhibit A :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ha! We should bag it for evidence. :pac:

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »

Empire-9639.jpg

That would kill her or at least draw a fair amount blood

i can see
    Delcan committing suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Megan, Robbie, Debbie and Pete go to the cottage I think

I think Robbie will die saving Megan

Ah no! I have grown quite fond of wee Robbie!! :)

Spoilers released for the person that dies tonight
    Robbie

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Gaynor Faye has promised that there will be huge repercussions after the Macey family's dark storyline ends in tragedy this week.

The actress's character Megan Macey will feature in dramatic scenes over the next two days as she tries to track down her brother Declan at a remote countryside location, where he is planning to kill his deceitful wife Charity.

Tonight's explosive double bill (September 25) features a showdown between Declan and Charity in a small boat in the middle of a lake.

As the troubled couple go head-to-head, Megan and her son Robbie Lawson arrive nearby to look for them, as do Debbie Dingle and Pete Barton.

Exact details of what happens are being kept under wraps, but it has been confirmed that a body will be pulled from the lake in Friday's episode (September 26) after the situation comes to a head.

Faye told Digital Spy: "It's all guns blazing. Once Megan and Robbie get there, they're about 12 hours later than they should be and all is not well in swampland! When we were filming, there were lots of midges, sticks and bracken and I have the bruises and cuts to prove it!

"Robbie has also called Debbie because he's worried about Megan's safety, so Debbie and Pete are there too. As far as Robbie is concerned, they don't know where Declan's head is at. He could still be double-crossing Megan as far as they know.

"So there's Debbie, Pete, Megan, Robbie, Charity and Declan all at a lake in the middle of nowhere. They all have reasons to finish one of the others off, and all have reasons to be finished off too. They've all done something!"

Speaking further about the game-changing episodes, she continued: "We knew about this storyline for a couple of months before we started filming it, but obviously we had a broader knowledge of certain things as the storyliners and the writers have both short-term and long-term conferences.

"These stories keep unfolding and it's just really exciting. What happens in these episodes will affect the village for a long time.

"What's great is that Emmerdale is consistently good throughout the year, but having a big autumn storyline like this is just a great chance to rejoice with what we've got - which is a great cast, crew, writers and every other department in the show.

"It's a chance for us all to show what we do well. We feel really appreciative that this year they've chosen the Maceys to be involved - along with the Dingles and a Barton!"

Katie Oates is the best thing to happen to Emmerdale over the past 3 years

Emmerdale has risen for 5 Million Viewers to 6 Million over in the UK

soaps-emmerdale-producer-kate-oates.jpg

Ah jesus enough with the vet canoodling back to the woods please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭baldbear

Ha ha that flare death was ridiculous.

LOL! That was the funniest soap (death??) ive ever seen :D
    The way Robbie dived into the firing line, rising out of the water like a salmon it was absolutely hilarious

• Advertisement

LOL! That was the funniest soap (death??) ive ever seen :D
    The way Robbie dived into the firing line, rising out of the water like a salmon it was absolutely hilarious

I often laugh at the really serious moments :D. I laughed out loud when Declan appeared on the boat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement