Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

OMG ROBBIE & DECLAN DEAD ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Megan you muppet you should have listened to Robbie, poor fella he is dead for sure

I wish Megan had died

Glad Charity survived, think Declan isn't done yet, Declan sure is a fast swimmer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

OMG ROBBIE & DECLAN DEAD ?

Hold the front page ! Lets see what happens tomorrow :D

so what Megan frame Charity for Robbie Death ?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I often laugh at the really serious moments :D. I laughed out loud when Declan appeared on the boat.

Top class swimming shown by both uncle and nephew.
    Team GB will be arguably the most disappointed by either any of one or both of demise

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Well indeed, we know that there are some amazing swimmers in Emmerdale since the time of the Cameron drama!:D
    It's obviously impossible to kill Charity. I wonder if Declan will survive though, that would leave the door open for him to return sometime in the future.

Emmerdale Facebook confirms both Robbie & Declan are dead

Chairty wins again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ah nooooo,I haven't seen it yet but really liked Robbie
    So more money for charity ��

Chairty wins again

Will we see a repentant Charity who'll look to mend her ways? Or will she revert back to being a superbitch?

Chairty wins again

The Torpedo is dead....long live the torpedo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Will we see a repentant Charity who'll look to mend her ways? Or will she revert back to being a superbitch?

My money is on unrepentant super b itch !

Charity is the queen of Emmerdale

Peggy is the queen of Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Chairty wins again

omg poor Megan.
    Few things I need to get off my chest.
    Debbie. Why does she bother with Charity. Its clear she cares way more about her mam than charity does bout her. Surely after the lie with the abortion Debbie knows her mam can't be trusted. My mam told a lie like that and i d be 2nd guessing everything. EVERYTHING.
    Also, who is Debbie banging that she's incorporated into EVERY good storyline. Even Ross and Donna. Who comes along to comfort Ross? ?Seriously.
    She's such an annoying character. Give Alicia or someone these storylines!
    Megan. WTF? Full steam ahead to save Declan. Even though she knows that he knew she was innocent. Was he just gonna let her go down? What if he did kill Charity and got away with it. He's hardly gonna say he poisoned Noah then. And there was the slap he gave her that time.
    Robbie. Poor old Robbie. Loyal to Megan who actually prefers her bro.
    A lot of misplaced loyalty in the Dales!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Queen of the Manor shall glory in her pretend sorrow as the grieving widow :D

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »

omg poor Megan.

Few things I need to get off my chest.

Debbie. Why does she bother with Charity.

Its clear she cares way more about her mam than charity does bout her. Surely after the lie with the abortion Debbie knows her mam can't be trusted. My mam told a lie like that and i d be 2nd guessing everything. EVERYTHING.

Also, who is Debbie banging that she's incorporated into EVERY good storyline. Even Ross and Donna. Who comes along to comfort Ross? ?Seriously.

She's such an annoying character. Give Alicia or someone these storylines!

Megan. WTF? Full steam ahead to save Declan. Even though she knows that he knew she was innocent. Was he just gonna let her go down?

What if he did kill Charity and got away with it.

He's hardly gonna say he poisoned Noah then. And there was the slap he gave her that time.

Robbie. Poor old Robbie. Loyal to Megan who actually prefers her bro.
    A lot of misplaced loyalty in the Dales!!!

space bar seriously :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

If charity gets away with this, i wont be watching emmerdale anymore. Its beyond fcuking bullsh*t and its becoming more more un believable year after year . I know its a soap but its terrible. i think charity deserves everything she gets, thats if she gets it!!

Also if i was megan i would have thought quickly and said that charity shot declan and robbie got in the way. Anything to get her brother off and try send charity down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Jaysus lads

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Queen of the Manor shall glory in her pretend sorrow as the grieving widow :D

She will crow forever more over Megan.
    I wish they had left it so Declan could return, in due course. He is a great villain, and has been involved in some very good storylines.
    I wouldn't have missed Megan, if she was the one to go. Of course that would leave slimy Jai bereft. Not.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

space bar seriously :p

Ya.
    Soz bout that.
    Typing in a bit of a rage!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I have to say Declan does the evil villain great. And theres something very unique about his voice and the way he speaks. I can't explain it though.. ther just is. smile.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Oh no, poor Robbie. Didn't see that coming at all...

Pretty much expected Declan was a goner alright.

And the moral of the storyline is; don't get into a fight to the death in the middle of the lake as the police will stand on the sidelines while you batter each other to death ....... Obviously they didn;t have the same swimming lessons as Robbie and Declan did :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chairty wins again

I'm not convinced Declan is dead tbh

I can see him hiding and returning who else knows about the fire only him and Charity and she won't confess

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

I often laugh at the really serious moments :D. I laughed out loud when Declan appeared on the boat.

So did I, out in the middle of a lake after looking around for him and up pops his head out of no where!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm not convinced Declan is dead tbh

I can see him hiding and returning who else knows about the fire only him and Charity and she won't confess

Oh I hope so. I want Declan to return some day.

I was thinking last night he had an axe, a shovel, a meat tenderiser, a wrench, a gun, and some knives, all at his disposal, and still Charity survived...:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And the moral of the storyline is; don't get into a fight to the death in the middle of the lake as the police will stand on the sidelines while you batter each other to death ....... Obviously they didn;t have the same swimming lessons as Robbie and Declan did :D

Haha, so true!
    It didn't make sense that Robbie dived into the lake, to go to a boat containing two people who treated him like dirt. I guess that was never going to end well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Haha I know it's not funny he got shot but did you see how he was leaping across the boat like fungi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Charity is by far my favourite character. Love her as the superb!tch. With Moira being such a pain in the ar$e, just waiting for Cain to dump her and get back with Charity. Moira and Cain have no chemistry at all.

Oh I hope so. I want Declan to return some day.

I was thinking last night he had an axe, a shovel, a meat tenderiser, a wrench, a gun, and some knives, all at his disposal, and still Charity survived...:D

Bear Grylls would be proud of his survival kit :) pity he didn't use them properly though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Emmerdale's always been my least favourite soap BUT when they have a cracking storyline, they really do it well and keep you longing for the next episode. They've always been good at that.

Really enjoying this storyline and am glad
    Robbie
    is dead.
    He was always an annoying little twerp.
    I actually don't like Charity, never have. She only has the one facial expression.

Hate how Debbie is wearing her hair like a little girl.
    Oh and obligatory mention for Layla and her cracking body. Isn't she stunning?
    If I was a lesbian.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement