Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

I hope there is a twist where Declan is alive and kill Charity

or Declan survives and Megan frames Charity for Robbie Death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I don't want Declan to be dead, i hope they don't find a body, theyll probably declare him dead, but he comes back when least expected.
    Sure with the size of the life jacket he was so obviously wearing, he cant have drowned ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I don't want Declan to be dead, i hope they don't find a body, theyll probably declare him dead, but he comes back when least expected.
    Sure with the size of the life jacket he was so obviously wearing, he cant have drowned ! :)

Same here. I'm hoping that they won't find his body, and he will return some day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope there is a twist where Declan is alive and kill Charity

or Declan survives and Megan frames Charity for Robbie Death

That would be fitting :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Its like the aftermath of the Cameron's demise all over again. "Brave" Debbie survives and everyone forgets her part in Genny's death and how she lied about it and all is well.

"Brave" Charity survives, all else is forgotten and she is a hero for killing Psycho Declan. Robbie is just collateral damage and apart from Megan, nobody will miss him.

Debbie has to be included in every storyline because she is the most wonderful , loving, kind, caring, selfless character in the entire programme.

Charity is a Dingle = no serious harm will ever come to her. Chris Tate (temporarily) framed her for killing him and Sadie scuppered her wedding to Tom King. That's the sum total of the setbacks she's had that I can remember.

In one episode when Megan was in custody, the policeman referred to Noah as Noah Macey. Does this mean that he's changed his name depending on who his mother is married to. So he's already been Noah Dingle, Noah Tate ( when his paternity was confirmed), Noah Sharma and Noah Macey?

Sandy and Leyla should get together. Both irritating and self centred.

• Advertisement

Megan won't even mourn him. She didn't give a fig about Robbie, as far as I can see. She will look sad for a day or two, then go back to business as usual...
    She didn't even seem to know or care where Robbie was, when he got thrown out a while back, and was sleeping in a truck, and so on.
    Then out of the blue, this week, she was telling him how great it was to have his support, when she was arrested. I guess we should have all seen then that was the death knell for Robbie :D

Aw Poor Robbie I know I am repeating myself

all he wants was to be loved and no-one did

What if Delcan stayed away until Halloween to get revenge on Charity

Emmerdale are planning to mark 21 years since the 1993 plane crash with a huge disaster storyline for christmas 2014

Declan drives a plane into the village and lands on Debbie's house with his wife Charity, her kids, grandkids, all the Dingles and Bartons inside celebrating Debbie and Pete's engagement who survives :p

^ This is all made up by me but the quote isn't, it if from Team ITV twitter a while back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

i dont understand why robbie jumped in the way of the flare for charity , after what that bitch did i would have let her talke the whole thing to the face , shes a liar, and the fact the lies she got her family into is terrible to, people like do deserve to perish ......bit harsh :eek::o i know but i dont like people like charity, that lie and manipulate their family etc, is touches home with me and my family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I hope they don't find Declans body , and I hope that in a few weeks when charity thinks all has calmed down , that she'll start finding little things left around Home Farm , or things moved around the place and she'll think it's Declan back trying to finish her off :D .

In reality it will be Noah trying to make her think it's haunted just so they'll move out of there ha !! I think we all should be scriptwriters for them :)

• Advertisement

i dont understand why robbie jumped in the way of the flare for charity , after what that bitch did i would have let her talke the whole thing to the face , shes a liar, and the fact the lies she got her family into is terrible to, people like do deserve to perish ......bit harsh :eek::o i know but i dont like people like charity, that lie and manipulate their family etc, is touches home with me and my family

Robbie would do anything for Megan that is why Robbie was trying to stop Declan killing Charity as Megan didn't want him ending up in prison pity she didn't put her son first and listen to him telling her to leave it to the cops

I didn't like tonight's aftermath episode preferred if it took up straight after yesterdays, instead Charity was back in Debbie's house and all the village knew

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

didnt like the ending either , thought it ruined the whole story line and everything that came along with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Can they not just have simple, happy Christmas in the dale for once?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I laughed my arse off at robbie getting hit with the flare gun , one minute he is swimming towards the boat, next thing he is standing on the side of the inflateable being shot, now i ask anyone to try pull themselves out of the water and onto one of those boats, its damb near imposible, but robbie must have lept up like a salmon cos declan didnt even see him and he was facing him

I'm gonna miss Robbie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I thought the character had way more potential. It's a real shame they killed him off. :(

is Tracy gone from Emmerdale

is Tracy gone from Emmerdale

She seems to be. I wouldn't be surprised if she reappears, although I hope not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I wonder will Mr. Macey Senior return for the funeral or what was supposed to have happened to him?

Debbie and Leyla's outfits on Friday nite were hilarious. Anything shorter and they needn't have bothered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Debbie has a truly outstanding pair of legs!

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    I wonder will Mr. Macey Senior return for the funeral or what was supposed to have happened to him?

Debbie and Leyla's outfits on Friday nite were hilarious. Anything shorter and they needn't have bothered.

Soap stars tend to amazingly forget to attend family funerals once they leave.

One such theory for Mr Macey senior is that he fell off the wagon again and is going around dressed like a priest shouting "Drink, Arse, Feck, Girls" or sometimes also "That would be an ecumenical matter" :)

Dont forget Declan isnt declared dead yet either. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Yeah I also think it'd be brilliant if Declan wasn't dead and came back and started messing with Charity's head,(moving stuff in the house or something like another poster said) making her think she's losing it!

Shouldn't the cops have contacted Charity too when the body was pulled for the lake, she is Declan's wife she would id his body

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shouldn't the cops have contacted Charity too when the body was pulled for the lake, she is Declan's wife she would id his body

Ah but to be fair the description of the body matched Robbie's so they probably thought it better to ask Megan only :)

Ah but to be fair the description of the body matched Robbie's so they probably thought it better to ask Megan only :)

Short with a flare gun hole :p

Half man - half dolphin :pac:

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah I also think it'd be brilliant if Declan wasn't dead and came back and started messing with Charity's head,(moving stuff in the house or something like another poster said) making her think she's losing it!

Sam is to become Charity's bodyguard

Half man - half dolphin :pac:

Can't stop laughing :D. Poor Robbie!

Just thinking, Pete 'does' emotion so badly, whether happy, sad or angry, he just does the same face. Kind of like he is chewing wasps.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Can't stop laughing :D. Poor Robbie!

Just thinking, Pete 'does' emotion so badly, whether happy, sad or angry, he just does the same face. Kind of like he is chewing wasps.

He always looks like he really needs the toilet :p

Alicia tries to set Pete up with Leyla

• Advertisement

He always looks like he really needs the toilet :p

to me he always looks like he is squinting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement