Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/jason-merrells-confirms-emmerdale-exit.php#results

Jason Merrells confirms Delcan died with Robbie

I dont believe this for a second surprise return one last showdown on Halloween

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Alicia tries to set Pete up with Leyla

I am just picturing the scenes ahead. Pete will need all of his (wasp chewing) expressions :D when Debbie hears about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/jason-merrells-confirms-emmerdale-exit.php#results

Jason Merrells confirms Delcan died with Robbie

I dont believe this for a second surprise return one last showdown on Halloween

Jason Merrells has confirmed that he has left the soap to spend more time with his family.

The actor's character Declan Macey was at the centre of explosive scenes last week as he attempted to kill his deceitful wife Charity during a countryside holiday.

The big week of episodes ended with a mystery as Declan went missing after falling into a lake following a violent showdown for the Maceys.

Declan's ultimate fate has yet to be revealed, but Merrells has now announced that he has finished filming with the soap.

He told the Daily Star: "It was never going to be a job for life and I've stayed way longer than I thought I would. I've really enjoyed it but problems are still there - travel and living away from home.

"This job is full-on, so every week I'm 200 miles away from my family and my home and after a while you think, 'As much as I love the work, I don't want this forever'.

"Being in Emmerdale is not something I could have done forever."

I really liked him, as a baddie. I still hope that they keep the door open for him to return some day.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I really liked him, as a baddie. I still hope that they keep the door open for him to return some day.

Even though he left I would say he will back for a few more scenes or already have filmed other scenes as only he can link Charity to setting Sam and Rachel up for the fire unless Charity confesses herself :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

I have never wanted a a character to be murdered in all my life. I thought janine in eastenders was the only one but my god charity drives me absolutely fcuking mad, and now with the way she's going on, the poor innocent victim. she's s scumbag and a parasite of a human being.

I hope rachel comes back after hearing of all this thats happening, goes to the police and tells them everything about charity framing her for the fire and paying her to run away

and i never feel sorry for nicola , what a moran. I love karma sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have never wanted a a character to be murdered in all my life. I thought janine in eastenders was the only one but my god charity drives me absolutely fcuking mad, and now with the way she's going on, the poor innocent victim. she's s scumbag and a parasite of a human being.

I hope rachel comes back after hearing of all this thats happening, goes to the police and tells them everything about charity framing her for the fire and paying her to run away

Sorry. just LOL'D at your comments, nice one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Yes it would be great if Rachel made a return and Charity got what was coming to her.

I don't like Nicola that much but she and Jimmy are happy together and yet the writers seem intent on wrecking them, with the Kelly Windsor farce, then Berniece's boyfriend (can't remember his name) and now this clinic mix-up storyline. Could they just not pick on someone else? Maybe have a hitherto unknown child of Declan's come out of the woodwork and claim a share of Home Farm?

Did jimmy not sign some sort of form for his details to be fully confidential and for nothing to come back on him, that he is simply not responsible for the up bringing etc of the child? :S wtf does that woman want tho :rolleyes: its confusing.

and i would have told nicola to get a grip. Jimmy didn't cheat on her, he didn't actually sleep with her,.

And if i w as jimmy , i would be suing the balls of that clinic , for giving out his details AND mixing up the files etc

• Advertisement

Yes, that sounds a bit ridiculous that a clinic would hand out confidential details. I don't want Jimmy and Nicola to split up, they are really funny together.

Charity Macey continues to face the consequences of her actions next week as her full collection of lies are finally exposed.

Charity (Emma Atkins) has already experienced a horrendous ordeal this month, as her deranged husband Declan recently tried to kill her on a countryside holiday. Since then, her vengeful sister-in-law Megan has also revealed her miscarriage lies in the village.

Despite the recent turbulent events, Charity looks set to get the last laugh next week as the police call off the search for Declan, convinced that he didn't survive the Maceys' violent showdown at the lake.

This means that Charity looks set to inherit the Home Farm estate, allowing her to profit greatly from Declan's apparent demise.

Unfortunately for Charity, there is even more turmoil ahead for her as next week's episodes see the rest of her lies exposed.

While Emmerdale bosses are keeping quiet about how the truth comes out, Charity will be cast out by her family once they know how low she has stooped this year.

An Emmerdale source told Digital Spy: "Charity certainly faced some terrifying times in the cottage week, but a lot of her misdeeds remained unpunished. That all begins to change next week as her lies catch up with her."

do not like the baby clinic storyline at all

Nice to see Duggie Ferguson (Corrie) reincarnated as Lawrence White. :pac:

John Bowe looked very tanned

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I hate the baby clinic storyline aswell. There are so many things wrong with it, I wouldn't even know where to begin!
    He looks more like Edna's long lost son, rather than someone a similar age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I love Aaron, he's so soft in a hard man way. I like how he was nice to sandy when the younger guy was chucking them out

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

I love Aaron, he's so soft in a hard man way. I like how he was nice to sandy when the younger guy was chucking them out

He's also very easy on the eye!

ruby37 wrote: »
    He's also very easy on the eye!

Oh stop, he's the ideal man. My type in attitude and looks.

Who was the guy when he was in corrie? Was he the lad after shelly

Posy wrote: »
    I hate the baby clinic storyline aswell. There are so many things wrong with it, I wouldn't even know where to begin!

He looks more like Edna's long lost son, rather than someone a similar age!

Yes, me too. It's just too ridiculous, and unbelievable, and then poor Jimmy all gooey eyed gazing at the bump. Aaaargh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Yes, me too. It's just too ridiculous, and unbelievable, and then poor Jimmy all gooey eyed gazing at the bump. Aaaargh.

And rubbing his own belly at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Sandy needs a new young buddy since Sean left for the army.

I hope Aaron is it. He's such a softie.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    And rubbing his own belly at the same time.

Yes, I'd forgotten that. :D

I'm missing Ross and Cain already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm missing Ross and Cain already

I missed last nights episode , where's Cain gone ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I missed last nights episode , where's Cain gone ?

He took Moira away for a holiday, thus missing all the fun and games with Charity and Declan. He was away at the time of the Cameron drama too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

Oh stop, he's the ideal man. My type in attitude and looks.

Who was the guy when he was in corrie? Was he the lad after shelly

I think he used to be going out with Natalie in Corrie (Denise Welsh).

He took Moira away for a holiday, thus missing all the fun and games with Charity and Declan. He was away at the time of the Cameron drama too.

Hope that wagon Moira stays away

• Advertisement

that was the guy Richard Hillman first killed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement