Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

They'd hardly have a story about Edna losing her virginity?! God I hope not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope that wagon Moira stays away

Not a chance, unfortunately.
    She will be back in full flight about 'MY SON' shortly, I'm sure. Painful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Not a chance, unfortunately.
    She will be back in full flight about 'MY SON' shortly, I'm sure. Painful.

Really annoyed the way she went on about Adam getting sent down, for what a few months. He was the one who set fire to the garage with Cain in it. He was the one who let Aaron go on the run from the police for 2 years. It's about time he took some responsibility for his actions. She should be happy he is finally growing a pair and doing the right thing.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Really annoyed the way she went on about Adam getting sent down, for what a few months. He was the one who set fire to the garage with Cain in it. He was the one who let Aaron go on the run from the police for 2 years. It's about time he took some responsibility for his actions. She should be happy he is finally growing a pair and doing the right thing.

Agreed, it didn't even make sense, and it was really ham acting, 'MY SON', and 'why don't you take all his belongings' etc. I just felt like telling her to shut up.

barfyFamilyGuy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

50 shades of grey, her and Sandy on his scooter :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

I actually thought the same when she was talking to Lawrence last night. Good God I hope not.

I kind of want to see this storyline for the laughs

Edna should get a makeover come on Kerry :p

Remember the actress as Rose in Keeping Up Appearances

385166_1266973127027_full.jpg

here comes that dishy vicar :pac:

• Advertisement

here comes that dishy vicar :pac:

Oh stop!!! :D
    Wonder if shed take off her hat for the occasion

385166_1266973127027_full.jpg

Oh I didn't realise she was Rose! :)

Oh I didn't realise she was Rose! :)

She was the first Rose

She was the first Rose

Yes, I was just reading that there, after seeing your post. That is gas, I would never have realised that.

She was the first Rose

!! That's scandalous!! I don't believe you Liz!!! :D

Gawd, I hate Jai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jai is painful alright.

Debbie actually thanks to someone tonight and apparently meant it. Weird.

Why don't they ask Moneybags Charity to pay off all of Sam's debts- I'm sure she'd be glad to after all he has done for her.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Jai is painful alright.

Debbie actually thanks to someone tonight and apparently meant it. Weird.

Why don't they ask Moneybags Charity to pay off all of Sam's debts- I'm sure she'd be glad to after all he has done for her.

I missed part 2 last night.
    I had the same thought re Charity paying Sam's debts. If the truth emerges about her getting rid of Rachel, I still hope Rachel doesn't come back...(sorry Sam :p) By the time she left, I was sick of her and that jacket she seemed to live in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I missed part 2 last night.
    I had the same thought re Charity paying Sam's debts. If the truth emerges about her getting rid of Rachel, I still hope Rachel doesn't come back...(sorry Sam :p) By the time she left, I was sick of her and that jacket she seemed to live in.

I missed part one and only seen some of part two , I give up :D What was going on with Priya and what's his name :confused:

I think they're trying to make a point of them not really knowing each other.

He hates prawns
    She made a prawn stir fry
    He put on Sam smith on the iPod
    She never heard of it
    She made a healthy stir fry
    He thought half of it was missing because there was no noodles or rice
    She wanted the ride
    He wants to wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

He hates prawns
    She never heard of it
    She wanted the ride
    He wants to wait

Lol, thank you !! Very nicely put :pac:

Emmerdale announcement at midnight

I guess there jumping on the same boat at Eastenders

He hates prawns
    She never heard of it
    She wanted the ride
    He wants to wait

How can Priya not have heard of Sam Smith the female Adele and Rakesh had :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

How can Priya not have heard of Sam Smith the female Adele and Rakesh had :p

Rakesh has got a teenager in the house.

Priya's got a small baby, Jai (who is about as mature as said small baby), Mourning Megan and Rishi and on a good day Nikhil on Skype.

Can't see there being much craic in the Sharmaville. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Emmerdale announcement at midnight

I guess there jumping on the same boat at Eastenders
    I heard that Lawrence White (the guy that Edna got sent to jail) is to become a full time character along with his family and that Robert Sugden is dating one of his daughters

Its not 100% confirmed though.

gazzer wrote: »
    I heard that Lawrence White (the guy that Edna got sent to jail) is to become a full time character along with his family and that Robert Sugden is dating one of his daughters

Does he get with Edna?

Nice to see Duggie Ferguson (Corrie) reincarnated as Lawrence White. :pac:

Seems to be a bastard in everything that lad.

In Ashes to Ashes a few years ago
    He was heading a child prostitution racket

Jaysus Pete looks alot like Richie Sadlier, the Irish Soccer pundit. The difference is Sadlier is probably a better actor

gazzer wrote: »

True he buys Home Farm

http://imgur.com/QiZGIJw

Emmerdale bosses have announced that a new family will be taking over at Home Farm.

Newcomer Lawrence White will purchase the iconic estate after it is put up for auction later this month

Former Coronation Street actor John Bowe has already made his first appearance on screen as Lawrence, who had an affair with Edna Birch's husband many years ago.

A new era for Home Farm will see Lawrence become the new lord of the manor. He will be joined by his daughter Chrissie, played by newcomer Louise Marwood.

In a further twist, Chrissie is the fiancée of returning character Robert Sugden, now played by Ryan Hawley.

Young actor Thomas Atkinson has also joined the cast of Emmerdale, playing Chrissie's troubled 14-year-old son Lachlan. Additionally, the family have a pet dog named Dog.

The storyline begins on screen in a fortnight's time, when an open day for potential purchasers is held at Home Farm. Feisty Nicola King is rude to Chrissie when she turns up as a prospective buyer, believing that she is a time-waster.

Nicola's assumptions and subsequent bad behaviour soon blow up in her face when Robert joins his partner to look around the house. Wealthy Lawrence also arrives to inspect the property, having decided that he is keen to buy in the area.

As viewers learn more about Lawrence, it becomes clear that he is not happy with Chrissie's choice of husband. When he sees how reluctant Robert is to return to the village, he promptly puts in an offer for Home Farm - suggesting that he could be trying his best to ruin Chrissie's relationship.

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates commented: "Home Farm has always been the seat of power in Emmerdale. In Lawrence, we have a family man with serious status and a complex history. Robert's going to have to prove himself worthy - not just of the big house on the hill, but of Lawrence's daughter Chrissie. But will the ghosts of his past hold him back?"

John Bowe added: "I am delighted to be joining the cast of Emmerdale and having already recorded scenes involving Edna's long forgotten past, it is now fantastic to have been given the keys to Home Farm. I can't wait to stir things up."

The news marks the end of the Macey family's era at Home Farm as Jason Merrells has now left his role as ruthless businessman Declan.

• Advertisement

FYI the picture I posted the young guy on the left is Robert

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement