Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

FYI the picture I posted the young guy on the left is Robert

They brought him back albeit played by a new actor probably to stir things up for Andy and Katie no doubt.

Young actor Thomas Atkinson has also joined the cast of Emmerdale, playing Chrissie's troubled 14-year-old son Lachlan. Additionally, the family have a pet dog named Dog.

Called after the bounty hunter no doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,339 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Can they not just have simple, happy Christmas in the dale for once?!

Emmerdale series producer Kate Oates has revealed that Andy Sugden and Katie Addyman will be taking centre stage for this year's Christmas episodes.

Viewers have recently seen the former couple reconcile and subsequently get engaged, and Oates has now revealed that they will feature heavily in a "traditional" festive plot.

Speaking to the Radio Times, she said: "Rather than going for bells and whistles and explosions, we're going to reward those viewers who've been watching the show for a really long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

http://imgur.com/QiZGIJw

The news marks the end of the Macey family's era at Home Farm as Jason Merrells has now left his role as ruthless businessman Declan.

:(:(:(:(

LynnGrace wrote: »
    :(:(:(:(

I still think Delcan will be back at Halloween

• Advertisement

I still think Delcan will be back at Halloween

So Charity or Noah can kill him off

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Charity or Noah can kill him off

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Was hoping Pete and Debbie would get back together ..and bloody elope

Sadlier has a busy schedule these times between appearing on Second Captains, the RTE soccer coverage, Monday night soccer, and probably writing the odd column for the Sunday indo. No time for that craic :pac:

She doesn't even like him wait till Ross returns when there all loved up

Did Pete keep the car ?

• Advertisement

Halloween comes early to Emmerdale

Emmerdale are set to mark the 7000 episode of long running soap where long running character
    Charity finally gets what coming to her
    Emmerdale schemer Charity Macey faces another terrifying ordeal This month as she is attacked and abducted by an unknown assailant.

The shock incident unfolds after the full collection of Charity's lies are exposed, which leads to her being ostracised by her entire family.

Upcoming episodes see a number of characters learn of Charity's role in getting rid of Rachel Breckle and baby Archie at the beginning of the year, as well as her part in the Home Farm fire and subsequent insurance scam.

With everyone furious over Charity's behaviour, there are many in the village who have a motive for wanting to do harm to her.

Charity (Emma Atkins) also has to deal with possible legal repercussions when a damning DVD is sent to the police, featuring footage of Declan listing her many crimes.

Terrified of being sent to jail, Charity makes a hasty escape from the village. However, as she drives along a country road, another car blocks her way.

When Charity gets out to see what is going on, she is hit hard over the head and knocked unconscious. By the time she comes round, she has been locked up and chained to the side of an empty shipping container.

In a panic, Charity bangs on the walls and calls for help, but it's to no avail. Will anyone come to her rescue? And who is responsible for her latest scare?
    Surely Its Delcan and he dies on the 7000 episode

Emmerdale are set to mark the 7000 episode of long running soap where long running character

Could be Declan, Could be Rachael,
    or could be the two conspiring.

Could be Declan, Could be Rachael, or could be the two conspiring.

someone need to tell a mod that quoting people on here is unblocking spoilers :confused:

someone need to tell a mod that quoting people on here is unblocking spoilers :confused:

Shít sorry :o My bad. Forgot to close the quote with the /spoiler tag or get rid of it altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Chill out. It's not intentional. Most of the spoilers you're posting are hardly spoilers anyway

Shít sorry :o My bad. Forgot to close the quote with the /spoiler tag or get rid of it altogether.

:o no i was not giving out must be must sort of glitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

:o no i was not giving out must be must sort of glitch

I think when people are quoting you, they're trying to cover your spoiler with another spoiler, which means yours is cancelled out.
    Sorry for sniping :)

A cell mate from Adams cell is blacking Moria for protection Money

A cell mate from Adams cell is blacking Moria for protection Money

Surely Cain has mates inside to look after Adam

I am enjoying Doug Vlog story

Fruits & Snacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Poor Priya. Looks like another wedding thats not going to go to plan.

Jai was such a genius when it came to getting married.

Tired of this baby storyline. What is the point of it apart from giving Nicola something new to give Jimmy grief about?

I'm looking forward to things in general, moving on a bit. I know we can't have murders and all of that all the time but :D...

Was that a cousin of the Sharmas the new one with Kerry?

I was wondering the same, I only half watched tbh, but I think there was some reference to her being a cousin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Charity finally gets what coming to her
    Emmerdale schemer Charity Macey faces another terrifying ordeal This month as she is attacked and abducted by an unknown assailant.

The shock incident unfolds after the full collection of Charity's lies are exposed, which leads to her being ostracised by her entire family.

Upcoming episodes see a number of characters learn of Charity's role in getting rid of Rachel Breckle and baby Archie at the beginning of the year, as well as her part in the Home Farm fire and subsequent insurance scam.

With everyone furious over Charity's behaviour, there are many in the village who have a motive for wanting to do harm to her.

Charity (Emma Atkins) also has to deal with possible legal repercussions when a damning DVD is sent to the police, featuring footage of Declan listing her many crimes.

Terrified of being sent to jail, Charity makes a hasty escape from the village. However, as she drives along a country road, another car blocks her way.

When Charity gets out to see what is going on, she is hit hard over the head and knocked unconscious. By the time she comes round, she has been locked up and chained to the side of an empty shipping container.

In a panic, Charity bangs on the walls and calls for help, but it's to no avail. Will anyone come to her rescue? And who is responsible for her latest scare?
    Surely Its Delcan and he dies on the 7000 episode

What is silly about this is Declan was going to kill her so why would he try frame her. That would both implicate him and considering she would be dead be pointless...

Emmerdale has released spoiler for the month of October the fun part you have to figure it out yourself

" You knew, and you let him take the blame?"

" Here's to the happy couple...Oh wait, not so happy now I'd bet"

" You come in ere, shoutin' your mouth off?... you should be ashamed!"

"Tell them ... Tell them how you made me leave my kids!!"

"This is my fiancé, Robert Sugden"

"I love you!, but that's just not good enough is it? You just see the little kid that started a fire all them years ago!"

"I slept with him ok.... I slept with him cos I hate you!!"

"This is war Sharma!.... and I am going to blow you and ya crummy factory into next week"

"Didn't I tell you, us Bartons stick close!"

"You know , Home Farm is cursed don't you Daddy?, oh and watch out for that slapper...word is she has a thing for the older gent!"

"I know!.... be warned !"

"I let Jackson down, and now, now I have this chance too change things, be the man I should have been then Mum!"

"It's about time someone taught that family a lesson!"

"MUM?"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Surely Cain has mates inside to look after Adam

Like who? He is hardly some big criminal. Only people he ever talks to are the villagers

Like who? He is hardly some big criminal. Only people he ever talks to are the villagers

Wasn't Cain inside himself and also a police informant, he is bound to know one or two in Adam's prison or know someone who does, I am sure most of Yorkshire criminal world all know Cain Dingle :p

ones of the Sharmas cousin could be a double act for Kerry but I preferred her with Bernice they were like chalk & cheese

• Advertisement

New fella on Love/Hate Paulie looks like Robbie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement