Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭derferjam

blond45 wrote: »
    god ya ,even worse with that hair of hers.:D
    I know looks like a throw back to Glenroe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think Jai's hired someone to kidnap her and she won't be released til she tells him where Rachel and Archie are.

Wish Doug and Diane would just get together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think Charity should buy a helmet, it would be handy for all these wallops she is getting on her head lately :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

First time poster in the thread, just had a read back through the last couple of pages & having a great laugh at all your comments! :D

I think it's Sam that's attacked Charity too as he's taking it all the hardest, but my sister thinks it'll be Ali, looking for info on Rachel's whereabouts.

Too big for Ali and she is left handed so jumping over the wall wrong way for lefthand person Sammy way too obvious I reckon Jay but Dan not a bad guess don't think it is megain either looks to like a male build

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,346 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think it was Jai or Rachel who has Charity

Hey how about zak :-p LoL

Cain, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Alan Turner maybe??? Ah no, id say in hindsight it is jai who hired someone. Sam wouldnt be able to organise a hitman and Declans too obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Really don't think it's Sam, whoever it was , has a very slim build anyway which such narrow down the suspects a little :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭pigtown

What about Aaron?

pigtown wrote: »
    What about Aaron?

But why would Aaron?

Pete perhaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Its really hard hard to judge but I am ruling Sam, Jai, Declen, Zack and Declen out.

None of them have the build/size of the person.

Cain does seem a good bet but dons't the kidnapper make a major mistake?

Mean while the new family in home farm is:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/blog/scoop/#~oSCjP9dCFzkihE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Kinda guess its Pete if its anyone we know from the show. It's not like most of their build

I wondered if it was Cain, even though the build of the person doesn't match. The reason I thought of Cain was because he said nothing at all when she demanded the twenty grand.
    It has to be someone who had the means to conveniently have a car to hand...that Charity didn't recognise...and then have somewhere to hide her, going by a picture posted earlier on the thread.
    Will be interesting to see who it is, I think we find out tonight.

Doug is driving me mad

At least we know now. How come Charity (presumably) didn't know the car if it was Jai's ... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

LynnGrace wrote: »
    At least we know now. How come Charity (presumably) didn't know the car if it was Jai's ... :D

Maybe Jai borrowed a car ? Declan was too obvious and Jai has the reason to hate her most for taking away his son.

Where are Sarah and Jack supposed to be ? Are they gone to France with Noah? Cos Debbie was out and about with Cain and Andy seems to have spent the day in the pub with Katie. When Sam mentioned having to collect Samson(presumably from school) Debbie didn't seem like she had to rush off to collect Sarah. :cool:

Charity moves in with Moira and Cain, next. She has to work on the farm, to earn her keep. :D (Shouldn't be too hard, they don't seem to do very much anyway).

Radio5 wrote: »
    Maybe Jai borrowed a car ? Declan was too obvious and Jai has the reason to hate her most for taking away his son.

Where are Sarah and Jack supposed to be ? Are they gone to France with Noah? Cos Debbie was out and about with Cain and Andy seems to have spent the day in the pub with Katie. When Sam mentioned having to collect Samson(presumably from school) Debbie didn't seem like she had to rush off to collect Sarah. :cool:

Pete is babysitting them I presume

I thought it was Debbie who had Charity kidnapped, Jai looked as tall and skinny as her walking in the jeans and hoodie :p

• Advertisement

I'm kinda disappointed it's Jai. I don't know who I wanted it to be though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭pigtown

Sadie King, back to reclaim Homefarm.

Was the same, while watching it I was hoping it was going to be a woman to be honest, who i don't know ,just someone who had enough of Charity :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was the same, while watching it I was hoping it was going to be a woman to be honest, who i don't know ,just someone who had enough of Charity :D

Would have been a better twist if it was Debbie or Ali.
    I was wondering who would have the shipping container that she seems to be held in. I suppose Jai has it from that factory he runs :pac:

Would have loved it to be Ali ! Would have been great to see her get revenge for Rachel , Jai ? bit of a disappointment imo :(

And Moiras hair is doing my head in, did anyone notice her ears are always covered? Even when her hair was longer !!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Would have loved it to be Ali ! Would have been great to see her get revenge for Rachel , Jai ? bit of a disappointment imo :(

And Moiras hair is doing my head in, did anyone notice her ears are always covered? Even when her hair was longer !!

Some very funny comments on the Emmerdale Facebook page about her new hairstyle. I think I just tune out when she is on, to be honest.

My saaahan

Some very funny comments on the Emmerdale Facebook page about her new hairstyle. I think I just tune out when she is on, to be honest.

Oh, not on facebook so shall live without reading the comments ha,. Truth , I kinda fast forwarded through her scenes tonight , don't like her .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Charity moves in with Moira and Cain, next. She has to work on the farm, to earn her keep. :D (Shouldn't be too hard, they don't seem to do very much anyway).

Oh this will be good. Can't wait

• Advertisement

I was hoping Rachel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement