Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just wondering,, when/if Jai gets arrested for kidnapping Charity , will he use Priyas ex fiance as his laywer :D (can never think of his name) maybe it'll put Jai and him back on good terms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Rakesh!!
    Wonder what sort of accident Jai has?

Rakesh!!

So what is Jai plan starve her to death ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,345 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rakesh should stick with Leyla she is a far better match for him that Priya imo

Jai is to fall into a coma don't know how though

• Advertisement

When is Emmerdale 7000 Episode tomorrow ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought last night that Zak and Sam would come across the shipping container and decide to drag it home as a shed for the pigs. :D

Picture Charity rattling along in it, behind their van. Ah well.

Way to go , Sam :D

Happy 45th Birthday to Emmerdale

Missed most of tonight, but I saw Jai telling Sam where Charity is, and I gather that Sam isn't sharing the info :D.

• Advertisement

Sam was wise enough to know Jai knew more about Charity's whereabouts so to follow him home yet then believed Jai that her, Rachel and Archie were upstairs :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sam was wise enough to know Jai knew more about Charity's whereabouts so to follow him home yet then believed Jai that her, Rachel and Archie were upstairs :p

Aww, poor old Sam. There is just something so vulnerable about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm starting to hate charity

Totally stolen but

Emmerdale Celebrates 18 Years of Marlon Dingle

I must admit since he got with Laurel I find him annoying

Emmerdale is today celebrating 18 years since Marlon Dingle first arrived in the village. During his time in the village he has enriched the lives of many of the locals and has proven himself to be a fans favourite. The handsome chef has been married three time; firstly to the love of his life, Tricia Stokes, then to the love of his life, Donna Windsor. Over the past couple of years he has been involved in a relationship with the love of his life, Laurel Thomas and Maurel, as they are affectionately referred to by their many fans, have grown to be one of the most popular soap couples with millions tuning in for their recent wedding. He has also dated the beautiful Rhona Goskirk; Lynn Hutchinson and following in a long standing Dingle tradition he has also had one night stands with family members Charity Dingle and Chas Dingle. He has also cheered up the locals by stripping off at a Home Farm party

He has become a vital component of the Woolpacks success and his talents in the kitchen have not gone unnoticed. He was greeted by celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson as a television crew invaded his kitchen. He is very fond of landladies Diane Sugden and Chas Dingle and indeed all Woolpack employees past and present. He developed feelings for Moira Barton but these were not reciprocated. He also shared a cheeky kiss with Bernice Blackstock.

Marlon has been involved in some of the most dramatic storylines in the history of Emmerdale. He was heartbroken when his beloved wife Tricia was killed during a devastating storm and his subsequent breakdown touched the hearts off all viewers.

He also suffered the heartbreak of wife Donna embarking on an affair with colleague Ross Kirk. His marriage to Donna wasn't a bed of roses prior to that. They had seen their dream home supplied by the King family crumble as a result of a gas explosion.

He was also central to Shadrachs exit and his grief at finding him dead was heartbreaking

Marlon is very much a relunctant Dingle but is loyal to his family when called upon. His brother Eli has given him many a sleepless night and was responsible for Marlon being shot in an unsuccessful robbery

In another brush with the law, Marlon was arrested prior to a cooking competition for threatening to kill Viv Hope.

Marlon has forged a strong friendship with vet Paddy Kirk and they have provided many a laugh down the years. This friendship was tested when Rhona cheated on Marlon with Paddy whilst pregnant with Marlons baby. Their friendship was tested again over Paddy and Rhona planning to move to New Zealand with Leo resulting in both men being arrested.

This time 12 months ago, Marlon was the village hero. As Cameron Murray held many of the residents hostage in the pub, it fell to Marlon to rescue them. Unfortunately, he found himself lying unconscious in the woolpack cellar for a spell after being attacked by Cameron. He also found the time to propose to Laurel.

The past few months have been eventful for Marlon. He met his daughter April for the first time as Donna returned to the village. He was heartbroken when Donna died, putting a strain on his relationship with Laurel but they eventually married in a moving ceremony surrounded by their loved ones.

Marlon has certainly proved himself as one of the most talented actors in the village and hopefully in 18 years from now we'll be celebating 36 years of Marlon Dingle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

One of the highlights of the past while has been the total absence of Marlon who seems to be on the Worlds Longest Honeymoon.Long may it continue.

I wonder who finds Charity eventually?

Radio5 wrote: »
    One of the highlights of the past while has been the total absence of Marlon who seems to be on the Worlds Longest Honeymoon.Long may it continue.

I wonder who finds Charity eventually?

Indeed. And if Doug and his vlog want to join Marlon, that would be good too.

I'm guessing that someone, possibly Zak or Cain, will manage to get the information out of Sam. I'm surprised Jai imparted it, given how he feels towards her. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Typical charity straight back into family fold and it will all be forgotten in few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Sam should have head butted Cain

Cain the hero to the rescue he so still loves Charity

Cain the hero to the rescue he so still loves Charity

Never any doubt about that :D

I hope Jai takes a turn for the worse, but I doubt it...

• Advertisement

I'd say Cain was thinking of Debbie and how she was giving herself a very hard time over being unkind to Charity. It was good to see Debbie thinking of her children for once and going to Jack's party once she saw Charity was ok.

It's only a matter of time before Charity's busy blackmailing Jai and Sammy for that they did and sweetalking her way into some other rich guy's bank account.

Jai's gonna have lots of problems when he wakes up, now that Megan's on to him and Leyla!

Can't wait for Kerry's story to be published...

Moria & Adam so tedious

The clock in Jai's hospital room showed 20 past mid-day.

Paddy, Rhona , Vanessa and the rep guy were shown having pints in the pub.

And the scene cut back to hospital and it was nearly 12.30.

So the only 3 vets in the area are having an early liquid lunch. What would happen if there was an emergency call-out? No wonder we never see any livestock on any farms or come to think of it, any of Katie's horses lately!!

Ross is back next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Ross is back next week

:eek: :o:D = my face when I read that sentence!

Missed most of last night. Just saw the bit where Cain arrived home, with Charity in tow. I'm afraid I laughed when Charity sniffed at Moira, and told her she smelled good. :D

What was Charity drinking, that made her so drunk, considering she seems to mainline wine, without ever showing any effects?
    Did she find a stash of liquor at the Dingle house, that Zak brewed!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It also made her drunk quickly.
    Cain said in the Dingles' that he had only left the room for 5 minutes!

Zak is celebrating 20 year in Emmerdale this week

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Missed most of last night. Just saw the bit where Cain arrived home, with Charity in tow. I'm afraid I laughed when Charity sniffed at Moira, and told her she smelled good. :D

What was Charity drinking, that made her so drunk, considering she seems to mainline wine, without ever showing any effects?
    Did she find a stash of liquor at the Dingle house, that Zak brewed!

Was it Declan's special whiskey :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement