Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robert was with Nicola :eek: when was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Nicola's once kind and friendly attitude altered dramatically and she severed ties with Emily, although they later made up. Nicola was bridesmaid when she married Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) in October 2002. She argued frequently with postmistress, Viv Hope (Deena Payne), and local siren, Chloe Atkinson (Amy Nuttall), and caused heartbreak when she seduced Robert Sugden (Karl Davies). She dumped Robert by allowing him to see her having sex with builder Syd Woolfe (Nathan Gladwell) in her living room. Nicola had a brief relationship with Syd, which ended when she discovered that he was also having an affair with Chloe, who was dating Scott Windsor (Ben Freeman) at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Robert was also with the lovely Sadie if memory serves me correctly.A busy young man.

I can see Leyla taking an interest in him now.

wait Robert & Andy aren't really brothers ?

Yes Andy is adopted and he makes out like he is a saint not a wife beater, arsonist and murderer

Andy set the fire that killed adopted mother and Robert's real mother Sarah

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Andy is adopted and he makes out like he is a saint not a wife beater, arsonist and murderer

It was so long ago i forgot does Robert know Andy killed his mother by accident did he forgive him ?

I was hoping Megan was only back with Jai to get his money for the business and then dump him

Someone needs to please push Katie and Andy down that mine shaft hole she was in before and leave them there

people are complaining about the camera work on Emmerdale tonight the second episode I didn't notice anything did you ?

people are complaining about the camera work on Emmerdale tonight the second episode I didn't notice anything did you ?

Only way too much Katie, Andy and Ali for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Found the picture quality to be grainy throughout it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Sarah was Robert's stepmother. Pat Sugden was his real mother who died when he was a baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is the actress who plays Ali sick in real life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

I thought the camera work/editing was fairly poor during the welcome home party for Lisa. There were too many close-ups of each character's face within a short period of time, it felt disjointed. Found it odd, usually it runs quite smoothly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

They are not blood related but as Andy was adopted by Roberts parents this makes them brothers.

There's more to being family than blood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is the actress who plays Ali sick in real life?

Don't know, but did notice after she came back recently she did look very gaunt.

Does Robert know Andy killed his mother by accident

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

As far as I knw yeah he does

Yes he does but must still be hard to forgive

I hated how Andy was ranting on about what Robert did to Katy, ffs she had an affair and cheated on Andy, Robert didn't force her :mad:

I wonder will Robert's future step son maybe get with Robert's sister Vicky and will Lawrence try and get jiggy with Finn or Aaron or is he after Edna :p

Yes he does but must still be hard to forgive

I hated how Andy was ranting on about what Robert did to Katy, ffs she had an affair and cheated on Andy, Robert didn't force her :mad:

I wonder will Robert's future step son maybe get with Robert's sister Vicky and will Lawrence try and get jiggy with Finn or Aaron or is he after Edna :p

I can see Finn getting with Lawrence to get money for his trip to Japan or China or wherever he wants to go

LOL at Charity working on the farm

• Advertisement

Oh Lisa what are you doing with those diet pills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Moira hair is horrid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Anyone else think Robbie from Emmerdale looks like Pauley in Love/Hate? [Pauley is sexy though - Robbie not so much:)]

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Robbie from Emmerdale looks like Pauley in Love/Hate? [Pauley is sexy though - Robbie not so much:)]

He is to be fair. Wonder would Paulie swim as good though? :P

This Robert is some idiot. If he fought big Andy a thousand times, Andy would win all thousand fights and yet he thinks it a good idea to fight him outside?
    :rolleyes:

You'd think the 2 clowns would have buried their differences especially over what happened to poor Max King all of those years ago. He died for nothing.

Moira hair is horrid

Bad as it was, she still looked highly rootable in her nightie the other night though ;)

Weren't Andy (and Daz who is never spoken of now) both sons of Billy Hopwood who was involved in the post office robbery when Vic Windsor (Viv's hubby and Donna's dad)was killed?

Does Lawrence's daughter know anything about her dad's time in jail?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

When she seen Edna in the village, I think I remember her saying "that woman had you sent to prison."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

Na I don't find Robert attractive at all, I may be in the minority though

• Advertisement

Maybe the poster meant Robbie RIP (Megan's son) not the new Robert Sugden.

I'm sure it will go really well when Robert meets Jack and Sarah and their charming mother!

And has a row with Aaron.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement