Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

Radio5 wrote: »
    Maybe the poster meant Robbie RIP (Megan's son) not the new Robert Sugden.

I'm sure it will go really well when Robert meets Jack and Sarah and their charming mother!

And has a row with Aaron.

Funnily enough unlike real life there is never two people in the same area with the same christian name in soapland and other tv dramas. Something had to give for Robert to come back :D

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Robbie from Emmerdale looks like Pauley in Love/Hate? [Pauley is sexy though - Robbie not so much:)]

Other show
    And gone the same direction as him now
    :D

Was Moira always such a dumbass?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe the poster meant Robbie RIP (Megan's son) not the new Robert Sugden.

I'm sure it will go really well when Robert meets Jack and Sarah and their charming mother!

And has a row with Aaron.

Robert was with Debbie too before to get at Andy

And yes Robbie (Megan's son that died) does look like Paulie from Love/Hate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Don't remember Robert and Debbie being together.

Where have Val and Eric disappeared to ? Can't remember the last time we saw them.

Strange to see livestock on Butler's Farm. Seems like years since we've seen any. And this means that the vets get something to do other than drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

This is one time that Charity could come in useful. Just set her after the one who is blackmailing Moira :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Really need to catch up with the episodes, can't really comment cos I haven't seen a few of the last ones, really need to put my sign back up outside my door :D

Only bit I caught tonight was Ruby crying? Visitors interrupted the episode :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Really need to catch up with the episodes, can't really comment cos I haven't seen a few of the last ones, really need to put my sign back up outside my door :D

Only bit I caught tonight was Ruby crying? Visitors interrupted the episode :(

I'm not fully up-to-date either, but I saw most of tonight.
    Ruby found out about Dan and Ali sleeping together. Ali thought she might be pregnant, (she wasn't).
    Ruby had proposed to Ali last night, but now that has all fallen apart.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm not fully up-to-date either, but I saw most of tonight.
    Ruby found out about Dan and Ali sleeping together. Ali thought she might be pregnant, (she wasn't).
    Ruby had proposed to Ali last night, but now that has all fallen apart.

Thanks a mill :)

Aw no , ok so now Ruby will probably go out of it I take it? Seriously,at least one couple, any couple in Emmerdale , deserves to have a wedding that goes ahead without major drama, one that actually works, was quite hoping it would have been these two.

Thanks a mill :)

Aw no , ok so now Ruby will probably go out of it I take it? Seriously,at least one couple, any couple in Emmerdale , deserves to have a wedding that goes ahead without major drama, one that actually works, was quite hoping it would have been these two.

Ali and Ruby would be no loss to the show, Amelia would though as she is so cute and adorable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ali needs to get jeans that fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ali and Ruby would be no lose to the show, Amelia would though as she is so cute and adorable

Doesn't Ruby's former boyfriend come along soon enough

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Doesn't Ruby's former boyfriend come along soon enough

He seems to have vanished along with his grandfather whom Ruby was a carer for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

He seems to have vanished along with his grandfather whom Ruby was a carer for

It could be her mother either, early in the new year if I can remember correctly.

Yippee Ross is back

Yippee Ross is back

Yes! I loved when he started to walk out, Cain pulled him back, and Ross said 'oh well I may as well stay for the fun' :D.

Moira: I didn't know it was you
    Ross: yeah you'd have hit me harder

Haha

"Have you thought of giving your life to Jesus" a classic from Charity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭mengele

"Have you thought of giving your life to Jesus" a classic from Charity!

what an excellent actress. there is loads of chemistry between herself and cain. Cain should get rid of moira. he is constantly sorting out her mess. he belongs with charity. he needs excitement in his life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

The Emmerdale writers are doing a great job with Ross, Cain and Charity all we need now is a sick daughter/aunt or even a 3rd cousin that Misery Moira needs to go and look after for a long long time. They've turned her into a right old cow.

I predicted a few pages back that they needed to set Charity on Maxine :D. I cracked up laughing tonight at the scenario of Charity driving her around in Cain's car. Way to go!

Am bored already of Robert, Katie, bla bla bla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Katie is stunning. A real natural beauty, buy my God isn't she boring?
    She's only got one facial expression, too, like Abi from Eastenders.....bleh.

Great comedy last night whoever wrote it.

Doug explaining his treatment of Diane " I took advice and acted on it".
    Diane "from who ? Jeremy Clarkson?"

How long before Charity sets her eye on the new Lord of Home Farm? I'd give it a week or 2.

She just has to get back into Debbie's good books( by rescuing the children from some drama or other) and then the pound signs will be in her eyes again.

Sick of this Baby Carl carry on. Jimmy is turning into the Jack Branning of the Dales and for those of you who've never watched EE, that's not a compliment.

Great comedy last night whoever wrote it.

Doug explaining his treatment of Diane " I took advice and acted on it".
    Diane "from who ? Jeremy Clarkson?"

How long before Charity sets her eye on the new Lord of Home Farm? I'd give it a week or 2.

She just has to get back into Debbie's good books( by rescuing the children from some drama or other) and then the pound signs will be in her eyes again.

Sick of this Baby Carl carry on. Jimmy is turning into the Jack Branning of the Dales and for those of you who've never watched EE, that's not a compliment.

Definitely. She would be funny dealing with Robert Sugden though :D.
    Kerry was very funny at the (teenagers) party. She is one of my favourite characters.
    I don't like the Jimmy baby storyline. Ridiculous, in the first place, and now no doubt he will be moping because he isn't allowed to see him.
    As for Marlon, he is more painful than ever. So stoooopid, ordering that everyone had to go home. Why not just go upstairs and comfort the child, and let the party continue, aaaargh.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Definitely. She would be funny dealing with Robert Sugden though :D.
    Kerry was very funny at the (teenagers) party. She is one of my favourite characters.
    I don't like the Jimmy baby storyline. Ridiculous, in the first place, and now no doubt he will be moping because he isn't allowed to see him.
    As for Marlon, he is more painful than ever. So stoooopid, ordering that everyone had to go home. Why not just go upstairs and comfort the child, and let the party continue, aaaargh.

True about Marlon, he's going really over the top, wished someone had shut him up last night to be honest.Agree about jimmy and the baby storyline, but I liked the scenes with Jimmy and Nicola , definitely the odd couple :)

True about Marlon, he's going really over the top, wished someone had shut him up last night to be honest.Agree about jimmy and the baby storyline, but I liked the scenes with Jimmy and Nicola , definitely the odd couple :)

I love Jimmy and Nicola, as a couple. I'm a bit afraid that they might split over that baby storyline...I hope not though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I see they cast Heidi in the part of Debbeh tonight. I think the hairstylist was playing a bit of a joke.

Keiran and Vanessa are quite cute together

• Advertisement

Just as well the cattle being killed was over and done with, when the vets, except virtuous Paddy :rolleyes:, were so hungover...
    They never seem to do anything.
    I also keep wondering if Rhona would be actually able to drink, as she was addicted to drugs, not that long ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement