Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Agreed, it really showed what an a**hole Robert is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Missed the first episode so what happened that Jai got Archie back? Is he lying about meeting Rachel and her being on drugs?

What exactly does Robert do? Various people keep mentioning that he's so good at his job, but what exactly is he supposed to be? Apart from an annoying, self-centred pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That final scene tonight with Robert & Lawrence was creepy I thought Robert was going to make a move on him.

I feel bad for Lawrence

I wouldn't be surprised if Robert slept with Lawrence, Finn or Aaron to get what he wants, the slimy homophonic bully

Is Rakesh behind Rachel's disappearance and Archie being back, he was fast to give Jai the 20 grand and he thinks the body in the woods from the newspaper is Rachel

Of course Jai could have done something, he went dark with Charity holding her hostage but why did Rakesh give his "enemy and nemesis" Jai the money?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if Robert slept with Lawrence, Finn or Aaron to get what he wants, the slimy homophonic bully

I really liked Robert now I can't now that he is Homophobic :(

I bet Robert will sleep with Lawrence to get what he wants

• Advertisement

why did Rakesh give his "enemy and nemesis" Jai the money?

To have something on him or for a favor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Lads yer wan Chrissie is deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Anyone remember Lawrence in those Bulmers ads a few years back?

Rumor going around is Aaron either gets with Robert or Lawrence

Be nice if Lawrence finally got someone happiness but Robert would do whatever it takes to get what he wants

Rumor going around is Aaron either gets with Robert or Lawrence

Be nice if Lawrence finally got someone happiness but Robert would do whatever it takes to get what he wants

I don't think Aaron would have any interest in golden oldie Lawrence unless Robert pays or blackmails Aaron

• Advertisement

I don't think Aaron would have any interest in golden oldie Lawrence unless Robert pays or blackmails Aaron

Tv Now says Robert finds out Aaron is gay and uses it to his advantage

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

What the heck is on Debbie's head these days. Princess Leia wanna-be :rolleyes:

Why didn't Pete tell Debbie about Aaron's involvement in the stolen car ring

Why didn't Pete tell Debbie about Aaron's involvement in the stolen car ring

Pete wants Ross put away you he cannot get his hand on Debbie its the only reason he is doing this

That DCI Balls or Bails is very interested in Charity and Debbie the way he was looking at their picture in the house

Now Aaron has given Ross an alibi, Pete should tell Debbie and Cain about his involvement too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

That DCI Balls or Bails is very interested in Charity and Debbie the way he was looking at their picture in the house
    He offers Pete a deal if he can get Charity to confess her part in the Home Farm fire. Debbie agrees to help him

it was kinda dumb stealing Robert's car like that. Did Ross not think it would be noticed that he left the pub around the same time?

Pete looks in deep trouble now.

Aaron likes Robert and Robert kisses Aaron but supposedly Robert is going to use Aaron to get back at Lawrence but Aaron doesn't know that

I know Debbie has had bad luck with fellas but Andy isn't a saint either, he beat up Jo and Kerry nearly killed the kids in a fire, Andy always makes out he is better than everyone :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ I HATE that! He has major anger issues and yet acts like he has a much more stable environment for the kids. Debbie has awful judgement in people but I like Pete.

• Advertisement

Marlon was horrible,throwing away Ross's gift for April. I hope someone finds it and it comes out what Marlon did.

Belle Boredom setting in.

Cain looking well this evening!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

ShazGV wrote: »
    ^ I HATE that! He has major anger issues and yet acts like he has a much more stable environment for the kids. Debbie has awful judgement in people but I like Pete.

I'd far rather the kids stay with Debbie than go to Andy. Andy's temper is way too unpredictable, I'd like to hope that Pete wouldn't be stupid enough to go back to dealing drugs and have them in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Missed last night.

I don't like this crack of stealing cars, it just bores me...except when Cain is involved :D

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I'd far rather the kids stay with Debbie than go to Andy. Andy's temper is way too unpredictable, I'd like to hope that Pete wouldn't be stupid enough to go back to dealing drugs and have them in the house.

Pete did the drug dealing to help his dad with the farm bills, I don't think he would go back to it again

I don't think Pete and Debbie make a good couple though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Pete did the drug dealing to help his dad with the farm bills, I don't think he would go back to it again

I don't think Pete and Debbie make a good couple though

No, they don't, there is ne'er a spark there. It's more like they are trying to be a couple, for the sake of it, rather than feeling very strongly about one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    No, they don't, there is ne'er a spark there. It's more like they are trying to be a couple, for the sake of it, rather than feeling very strongly about one another.

I think it's Debbie, when Pete went on that sort-of-date with Vanessa they really suited each other. Debbie's just a hot oily mess :D

Go drunk Nico telling Moron Dingle the truth :p

Sick to Laurel & Marlon they need to be axed so boring

also Robert
    Kisses
    Aaron on the 4th of December its not a trick or anything its real

Sick to Laurel & Marlon they need to be axed so boring

also Robert
    Kisses
    Aaron on the 4th of December its not a trick or anything its real

Chrissie should get her groove on with Ross then :p

• Advertisement

Anyone else think Belle is behind all the aggro at their house and the "attack" on herself?

Do we know what Lachlan is supposed to have done before?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement