Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ I thought that last week too, can't remember my reasoning but the 'attack' seems to reinforce it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Belle is behind all the aggro at their house and the "attack" on herself?

Do we know what Lachlan is supposed to have done before?

Yes I think Belle is her own attacker too

Sounds like Lachlan was a stalker of another girl in his old school

Lachlan is such a good character so he stalked people before

Yup I agree that Belle is attacking herself

Also I saw Aaron & Robert
    kissing and man was it hot

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Lachlan is such a good character so he stalked people before

Yup I agree that Belle is attacking herself

Also I saw Aaron & Robert
    kissing and man was it hot

Teehehehe can't wait to see this! ^.^

Anyone else see sparks of chemistry between Cain and Chrissie way more so than him with Moira and her with Robert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else see sparks of chemistry between Cain and Chrissie way more so than him with Moira and her with Robert

Thought that as well. If he and Charity don't get back together it would be good to see Cain in the big house with Chrissy. Can you imagine the Dingle parties up there.

Chrissy such a good character love everything about her

More Spoilers about Aaron & Robert
    Robert is really gay its not trick as Aaron takes him to a gay bar to let of some steam

so how I can like
    Robert again as he is not homophobic

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Radio5 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Belle is behind all the aggro at their house and the "attack" on herself?

Do we know what Lachlan is supposed to have done before?

Yup I said that last week when the window was smashed. The glass was outside so it had been broken from the inside, the camera actually lingered a second on it.

Chrissy such a good character love everything about her

I like her too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Don't like the new Robert...I hate when they recast characters, always so hard to see them as who they are supposed to be!!!
    Thought Aaron and Ross might get together there for a while...

I wonder what Charity did to DCI Bails or his family or friends that he wants her in jail so badly

Was Emmerdale on for 90 minutes tonight ? 7:30pm & 8pm-9pm ?

Was Emmerdale on for 90 minutes tonight ? 7:30pm & 8pm-9pm ?

Yes no complaints from me as plenty of Cain, Ross and Aaron :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

More Spoilers about Aaron & Robert
    Robert is really gay its not trick as Aaron takes him to a gay bar to let of some steam

so how I can like
    Robert again as he is not homophobic

:D

where xo you get all these gay spoilers!! didnt you recently say Roberts father in law was goinv to get with Aaron!

where xo you get all these gay spoilers!! didnt you recently say Roberts father in law was goinv to get with Aaron!

digital spy where i get spoilers

Katie quits Emmerdale big loss to the show she an ICON there since she was a teenager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder what Charity did to DCI Bails or his family or friends that he wants her in jail so badly

I'm 100% sure Charity will get away scot free no matter what he does or what deal he makes with Pete and Debbie.

Marlon is just a giant pain at this stage . Could he not be locked in the cellar and someone just throw away the key. Forever. Bob and Brenda would make fine parents for April.

Just caught up with Emmerdale there all sex mad

Katie quits Emmerdale big loss to the show she an ICON there since she was a teenager

She isn't no loss imo, the character is as dull as dishwater and the actress cant act

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Peee and Dabbay are terrible. What's with the pretzel on her head?

Any longest standing Emmerdale character that wants a break or wants to leave is killed off they don't think twice about it

Fair Play I say Eastenders actors do this all the time

This Charity storyline is a pure copy of the Becky storyline with the cop that beared a grudge against her from a few years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This Charity storyline is a pure copy of the Becky storyline with the cop that beared a grudge against her from a few years ago.

Was just about to ask what the story is between these two ?? here was me thinking he was one of her - clients - in a previous profession :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭nirvana78

Just caught up with Emmerdale there all sex mad

I agree with this. I used to sit down religiously every evening at 7 to watch Emmerdale, but in recent months I've had to watch it at a later time or next day. I have a ten year old and there is a lot of sex related scenes in it. In one episode a good while back Charity and Declan done the deed on the office desk and in the same episode I think it was Dan and Ally or Dan and Kerry were on the couch. We had Debbie strip for Ross! This week we seen Jimmy and Nicola on the floor, supposedly having just done the deed. Then shock horror Jimmy standing with his trousers down bare arsed and Bob on his knees. I think it's a bit too much for 7pm. Does anyone else feel the same?

nirvana78 wrote: »
    I have a ten year old and there is a lot of sex related scenes in it.

going to stop you there Soaps are not for Kids either record it for when there of to bed or switch the channel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

going to stop you there Soaps are not for Kids either record it for when there of to bed or switch the channel[/quote

Bit harsh!

I thought the cop was connected to Chris Tate or Declan but no he was a punter of Charity from her hooker days

Debbie's hair needs to be cut and tone down her tango over make up look

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭nirvana78

going to stop you there Soaps are not for Kids either record it for when there of to bed or switch the channel

So wouldn't you wonder why they're not on after 9pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

God forbid parents exercise a bit of responsibility instead of demanding everything be child friendly up until bedtime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement