Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Don't like the new Robert...I hate when they recast characters, always so hard to see them as who they are supposed to be!!!
    Thought Aaron and Ross might get together there for a while...

Dare I say it... The new Robert is actually growing on me. I despised him the first while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

The scenes where they're in the cafe discussing Jimmy's "problems" are ridiculous at this stage. It started off as some effort at comedy but now its just stupid that Bob, Brenda and Rodney knew the details before Nicola.

Cain only 40? I would made him a few years older at least.

I guess Ross is going to have to rescue April from some peril again this week so that he will get a chance to talk to her and annoy Mr Dad of the Year Mr.Self Righteous Marlon even more.

Charity/Debbie/Pete/Police . Yawn. Same old and same resolution as per usual.

Tracy is returning to Emmerdale in January - I liked her

also another character will be returning but there keeping that a secret

also rumor has it that Katie
    will be killed off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gillian Kearney cast as Emma Barton

barton.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

What is the story with TV3 and Emmerdale? Every now and again they forget to upload an episode or when there is a double they only upload one part, but tonight there is a double episode and they still have not uploaded either. Usually they upload them within minutes of them being aired. Its somewhat annoying..... I don't have a TV! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Was emmerdale on tonight? I went onto the player but theres no episode for today..

Was emmerdale on tonight? I went onto the player but theres no episode for today..

Yes there was 2 episodes on TV3 at 7pm and 8pm

Could you love Ross anymore in his scenes with April, how adorable they were, even Moron Dingle was tolerable and then the nag Laurel winging again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gillian Kearney cast as Emma Barton

barton.jpg

Love the expressions of the three lads here :D.
    Ross had a great line one evening last week to Charity, something about her being a worse mum than his 'and she has been AWOL for years...'

Moira's hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Moira's hypocrisy is breathtaking.

The sooner Cain dumps her the better

• Advertisement

The sooner Cain dumps her the better

and her hair is awful :D

Vanessa saved Adam & when she wants a favor its were not friends anymore :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't know who I can't stand more- Laurel or Moira. They're both insufferable.

Laurel is just ridiculous at this stage.

Why was Vanessa being a cruel cow to Leyla :mad:

Why was Vanessa being a cruel cow to Leyla :mad:

Moira been cruel to her she passing it on its what woman do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Moira been cruel to her she passing it on its what woman do

Tajd I'm sure you'd be offended if someone made such a remark about stuff "gay people" do, that's not a very nice thing to say.

Tajd I'm sure you'd be offended if someone made such a remark about stuff "gay people" do, that's not a very nice thing to say.

same goes for us also though were worse :pac:

Just saw the Emmerdale Christmas Trailer I used a proxy to view it from the UK

Looking good lots of
    Robert & Aaron kissing some more & Robert & Andy coming to blows

I cant change what happen in the script :D

she was been cruel to Leyla because Moira is been rude to her ?

I'm so sick of Andy and his miserable punchable face, hope he stays on his new farm or falls down a mine shaft with Katy

Robert was right when he said to Diane that Andy was the favoured son by them all

Leyla should have slapped Vanessa or at least told her to f*ck off, Leyla only made a slight racing car remark joke to Kirin and Vanessa blew up

Did Leyla know about the drink driving or did she still think Kirrin had a run in with a bollard?

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Did Leyla know about the drink driving or did she still think Kirrin had a run in with a bollard?

Leyla knew that is why she made the joke and Vanessa went totally ott

I think if I knew someone had been drink driving and crashed into another car leaving the other driver unconscious in a ditch, I wouldn't be trying to make light funny quips about it to that person.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Since when was Robert was gay/bisexual ? He was always after women.

BEST episode of Emmerdale it had it all for me :cool:

Gays Lesbians & Drag

Robert & Aaron KISS then do the the deed :D

Drag Ashley he looked good as a woman was hilarious

Cain seeing the pub in pride colors was funny & then his face when he saw Ashley

Aww Ruby & Ali all set for the big day so happy for them

Robert has some stamina having sex with Chrissy & Aaron

I bet Lawrence will catch Robert & Aaron in bed

So I decided to check Emmerdale Facebook and all the homophobes going on about how its unsuitable for Children seeing gays on TV :rolleyes: OH PISS OFF WILL YOU

it's the Gaydales and I'm lovin it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Oh naturally the homophobes are up in arms, I wonder were they so vocal about how unsuitable it was when it was Jimmy & Nicola or any of the other straight couples were doing the deed?

Ashley in drag was amazing, he'd make a great drag queen. :D

thank god edna isn't anywhere around - the village is awash with homosexuals

where was she I wanted her reaction & lovely to see Pearl again she loves the gay her

ShazGV wrote: »
    Ashley in drag was amazing, he'd make a great drag queen. :D

He look amazing as a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

He look amazing as a woman

Agreed ,he looked very well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The comments on facebook are atrocious... Ridiculous that people are still so bigoted and closed minded in 2014.

And people arguing that it's not suitable for children is ridiculous. Firstly, young children probably shouldn't be watching soaps and Secondly, even if they are watching it doesn't do any harm - I was pretty much raised on Soaps and I turned out perfectly fine... In fact I'm probably a more open-minded individual because of it.

• Advertisement

People have no problem when its 2 woman but 2 men its another story reading this now on Emmerdale Facebook

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement