Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

How long before someone notices Robert acting all strange around Aaron? It'll be Cain or Paddy, I'll bet and then they will start asking questions.

Delighted to see Ali tell Charity to get lost from the pub. Richly deserved.

Ali & Ruby looked amazing tonight in there wedding dress & suit hair was fab also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

BEST episode of Emmerdale it had it all for me :cool:

Gays Lesbians & Drag

Robert & Aaron KISS then do the the deed :D

Drag Ashley he looked good as a woman was hilarious

Cain seeing the pub in pride colors was funny & then his face when he saw Ashley

Aww Ruby & Ali all set for the big day so happy for them

Robert has some stamina having sex with Chrissy & Aaron

I bet Lawrence will catch Robert & Aaron in bed

So I decided to check Emmerdale Facebook and all the homophobes going on about how its unsuitable for Children seeing gays on TV :rolleyes: OH PISS OFF WILL YOU

it's the Gaydales and I'm lovin it

i think you need a boyfriend Tajd!! its going wrong when you are living out your fantasies through emmerdale farm!

i think you need a boyfriend Tajd!! its going wrong when you are living out your fantasies through emmerdale farm!

are you offering :P

Will Harriet get the P45 is she is convicted? 2 ex-vicars in the village, it would be a bit crowded!!!

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    Will Harriet get the P45 is she is convicted? 2 ex-vicars in the village, it would be a bit crowded!!!
    Ashley get her job I hope Harriet doesn't leave she is fun

SO the bartons have been in Emmerdale for a year now what do you think of them

Ross & Finn are great

Meanwhile James & Pete are meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cain's face at lady Ashley was priceless :p

Didn't Aaron sleep with Victoria (Robert's sister) when he first came to the village?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cain's face at lady Ashley was priceless :p

Didn't Aaron sleep with Victoria (Robert's sister) when he first came to the village?

He did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

and her hair is awful :D

Vanessa saved Adam & when she wants a favor its were not friends anymore :rolleyes:

God yeah, her hair is sooooo awful!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just caught up On it all tonight, ross and April are adorable. Ross will be a great daddy

Loved it when Robert said 'upstairs now!' Phwoar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

So Belle is "seeing Gemma"

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Belle is "seeing Gemma"

Yep, looks like it. Not sure how I feel about this, I mean, on one hand I get it, she's had an awfully traumatic experience for someone so young, but on the other, she would have been offered counseling and all in her youth correction facility so she'd have the tools to somewhat 'get over it', or at the very least learn to live with it since, after all, it was an accident.

Poor Belle feeling bad for her now

wasen't she warned not to drink again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The "ah Bell" story is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

MJ23 wrote: »
    The "ah Bell" story is ridiculous.

Think we'll agree to disagree on this :)

I think it's good that Belle didn't come back and all was fine and she'd gotten over what had happened tbh.

The mind can be a powerful thing and incidents and accidents like what happened , can affect the person in a lot of ways that ordinary counselling might not be that effective with . Quite a heavy storyline for Belle imo.

Just my take on it :D

It seems like a form of schizophrenia Belle is suffering from and the actress imho is doing a great job in her portrayal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I've missed it recently, so I need to catch up, but I think Eden Taylor-Draper (Belle) is an excellent actress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Belle storyline is ridiculous. She better not harm Tootsy....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

That Lachlan is another twat aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Emmerdale's never been my favourite soap but lately I am loving Nicola and Bernice-they add comedy to otherwise dull storylines.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Emmerdale's never been my favourite soap but lately I am loving Nicola and Bernice-they add comedy to otherwise dull storylines.

Plus Jimmy so funny they are

Yes. Agree 100%.

"Andy and his 12 year old wife. But she's barren of course, at least I've got that one up on her" So funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Didn't Katie have that kid with greyson? That's never mentioned at all now

Didn't Katie have that kid with greyson? That's never mentioned at all now

Yes she had a son and she gave him to Perdy but like everything about the Sinclairs, it has all been forgotten. I think Bernice might have been gone from the village at that time .

She might be referring to the difficulties Katie had in trying for a baby when married to Declan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Radio5 wrote: »
    Yes she had a son and she gave him to Perdy but like everything about the Sinclairs, it has all been forgotten. I think Bernice might have been gone from the village at that time .

She might be referring to the difficulties Katie had in trying for a baby when married to Declan.

Didn't she damage herself "down below" when she fell down the mine. Or was she having trouble getting pregnant before that?

Gemma Atkinson has been tipped to join Emmerdale in the role of Carly Hope.

Carly, who is the daughter of long-term character Bob, has previously appeared on the show for brief stints in 2001 and 2006, portrayed by actress Rebecca Ryan

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Didn't she damage herself "down below" when she fell down the mine. Or was she having trouble getting pregnant before that?

Yes I don't think she can have kids anymore after the mineshaft fall

Diane and Victoria should have spoke with Robert about Jack's ring before just giving it to Andy and Katie, I doubt Jack would be happy to have Katie in the family again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement