Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gemma Atkinson has been tipped to join Emmerdale in the role of Carly Hope.

Carly, who is the daughter of long-term character Bob, has previously appeared on the show for brief stints in 2001 and 2006, portrayed by actress Rebecca Ryan

I read this first as Gemma Arterton & literally just realised my mistake. I was thinking that moving to the Dales would be a big step down for someone who was a Bond girl in the past 6 years. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Belle storyline is ridiculous. She better not harm Tootsy....

My heart was in my mouth when she was in Edna's house with Tootsy there!! :(

Emmerdale - January 5th - 9th 2015
    7071 Monday 5 January 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Finn drops a bombshell on his family
    Debbie’s taken aback by Cain’s behaviour
    Katie makes an unexpected discovery

7072 Tuesday 6 January 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Cain’s health takes a turn for the worse
    Pete gives Finn an ultimatum
    Belle’s distressed by a visit from Lachlan

7073 Wednesday 7 January 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Charity forces Cain to confront the problem
    Robert seethes over Katie’s actions
    Finn seeks Debbie’s advice over Emma

7074 Thursday 8 January 2015 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Charity is floored by Cain’s diagnosis
    Katie ‘s suspicions over Robert grow
    Adam gets some disheartening news

7075 Thursday 8 January 2015 8.00pm – 8.30pm

Cain makes a reckless decision
    Robert plans to use Katie’s suspicions against her
    Adam tries too hard with Victoria

7076 Friday 9 January 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Moira’s rocked by news of Cain
    Katie humiliates herself
    Adam attempts to win Victoria back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Cain seriously ill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

Is Cain seriously ill?

Maybe hes seriously 111. Doesnt look that old tho!

• Advertisement

I don't blame Robert being angry at Diane and the others, he wasn't asked about his dad's ring at all, some good lines too from him in the pub

Diane left Jack as she was in love with Andy's real father didn't she?

I don't blame Robert being angry at Diane and the others, he wasn't asked about his dad's ring at all, Diane left Jack as she was in love with Andy's real father didn't she?

Came here to say the same JP Liz it was so wrong not to ask him

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

+1

If there are two sons, how is it fair to give one the dad's wedding ring without even asking the other!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Can't wait to find out what inscription he gets put on the rings!! Seriously though, one phone call to Chrissy from Aaron and Robert's cosy life could be at an end.

Why is Ross being so horrible to Moira?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Who in the name of glory cut Moira's hair in that horrific mullet!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Radio5 wrote: »
    Can't wait to find out what inscription he gets put on the rings!! Seriously though, one phone call to Chrissy from Aaron and Robert's cosy life could be at an end.

Why is Ross being so horrible to Moira?

I really enjoyed Ross in last night's ep, I thought he was getting back to his old self. He was being mean to her because he was stuck for a place to live, he asked her 'nicely' and she said no way, so he did the next best thing, extorted money out of her to pay rent in his own place.

He can do no wrong in my eyes though :p

Posy wrote: »
    +1

If there are two sons, how is it fair to give one the dad's wedding ring without even asking the other!?

And Victoria got their mother Sarah's ring apparently

Did Finn know exactly what Ross was nicked for that he was able to provide the correct dated alibi for him?

I think Megan sees Archie as a substitute son for herself now flipper Robbie is dead

Did Finn know exactly what Ross was nicked for that he was able to provide the correct dated alibi for him?

I think Megan sees Archie as a substitute son for herself now flipper Robbie is dead

I said that Tonight also she got over him quick and Yes Finn knew what Ross did he told him right before the copper came

I said that Tonight also she got over him quick and Yes Finn knew what Ross did he told him right before the copper came

Thanks I missed that

I think Robert will sleep with Lawrence when he finds out about Him and Aaron to keep him quiet

CRAZY! I know but Robert has flirted with Lawrence to keep him on side and he is willing to do (Not meant to be a pun) whatever it takes to get what he wants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Looks like the persecution of Moira Barton is about to begin again. Np peace at all. First it was Declan, then it was the invasion of James and the Moody Barton Brood and the reveal about Adam's paternity, then it was Handy Andy's hand accident, then Charity and Noah took up residence and the dodgy car dealing began, then it was Gangster lady and now just when Adam has returned, the new Tsar at Home Farm will commence hostilities. No peace for the poor woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Tajd all gay characters don't have to sleep with each other. The gay fascination is kind of bizzare tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Radio5 wrote: »
    Looks like the persecution of Moira Barton is about to begin again..

She deserves it for that hairstyle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Tajd all gay characters don't have to sleep with each other. The gay fascination is kind of bizzare tbh

Well said!

• Advertisement

Victoria would be an idiot to get back with Adam even if she did just try to snog her best gay mate :p

Getting reeeeeeeal tired of this Belle bull****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Omg just send Belle to the looney bin already! She's doing my head in!

I don't know who's worse, Belle or creepy Lawrence and his horrible daughter

Ross and Chrissie would make a good couple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Aw, poor Ross.

Is Val still expecting Daniel Craig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

here here! if straight people just went around and slept with anyone of the opposite sex to the same rate you expect gay characters must sleep with eachother just because they are gay noone would be out of bed!

alleystar wrote: »
    Aw, poor Ross.

Yeah he misses Donna so much

Does he not care for his family at all or was that just to stick it to Lawrence

Ross is basically a younger Cain

Yeah he misses Donna so much

Does he not care for his family at all or was that just to stick it to Lawrence

Ross is basically a younger Cain

Ross cares for Finn but not so much the rest of the Bartons

• Advertisement

alleystar wrote: »
    Aw, poor Ross.

Whats on his phone that he was so protective of? Pic of Donna?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement