Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Whats on his phone that he was so protective of? Pic of Donna?

A voicemail she left asking him to call over I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Loved the way Ross was in the office when Smarmy Robert came in. They really upped the security at Home Farm since the burglary.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Just trying to catch up on episodes. What did Robert pass to Ross after the phone incident?

horsefarm wrote: »
    Just trying to catch up on episodes. What did Robert pass to Ross after the phone incident?

Sim card buy Donna voice-mails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Robert smashed his own phone and handed Ross his old phone back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Sim card buy Donna voice-mails

Got the SIM card out a bit too easily!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

alleystar wrote: »
    Robert smashed his own phone and handed Ross his old phone back.

Yes is what I thought

Wasn't Donna too an ex of Robert?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Lisha wrote: »
    Who in the name of glory cut Moira's hair in that horrific mullet!!

God, her hair is woeful. Such a beautiful looking woman but the hair? There are no words!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

ratmouse wrote: »
    God, her hair is woeful. Such a beautiful looking woman but the hair? There are no words!

I spent this evenings episode imagining Cain kicking the shiit out of the hairdresser who butchered Moira's crowning glory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I spent this evenings episode imagining Cain kicking the shiit out of the hairdresser who butchered Moira's crowning glory.

Ha! And it's literally stuck to her head with gel!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

He has been known to overreact occasionally :D...

I'm a bit lost on the storylines, at the moment. Saw it tonight, but need to catch up. Ross and Chrissie, definite attraction there.

I don't like the latest reincarnation of Robert, I think it's the hair... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    He has been known to overreact occasionally :D...

I'm a bit lost on the storylines, at the moment. Saw it tonight, but need to catch up. Ross and Chrissie, definite attraction there.

I don't like the latest reincarnation of Robert, I think it's the hair... :p

I was thinking the same thing the other day, there was a scene with himself, Chrissie and Laurence sat for breakfast or something and I swear to the good God almighty he looked about 12.

Sidenote: I hope him and Aaron get it on some more :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I just can't take Chrissie and Robert seriously as a couple. They look all wrong together. However when I see chrissie and Laurence together I think they are a couple.

I love Chrissie so much loved the way she is standing up to Ross she is not taking any guff from anyone
    Also Bernice turn up to the church on Andy's & Katie's wedding day in her own dress wanting to marry Andy

Missed it a fair bit lately, but from what I've seen, and read... Lawrence and Chrissie are probably characters worth keeping, Robert...not so much. :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Missed it a fair bit lately, but from what I've seen, and read... Lawrence and Chrissie are probably characters worth keeping, Robert...not so much. :D

I don't mind Robert now prefer him to Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I just can't take Chrissie and Robert seriously as a couple. They look all wrong together. However when I see chrissie and Laurence together I think they are a couple.

There is much better chemistry between Laurence and Chrissie.

brooke 2 wrote: »
    There is much better chemistry between Laurence and Chrissie.

Chrissie has good chemistry with Ross and Cain too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

even if it is for comedic value, this bernice story with andys wedding is riiiiiiiiddddddiiiiicccccullllous!

even if it is for comedic value, this bernice story with andys wedding is riiiiiiiiddddddiiiiicccccullllous!

I feel bad for her she is lonely she deserved to find love like Mary on Corrie

• Advertisement

I feel bad for her she is lonely she deserved to find love like Mary on Corrie

But was she really that in love with Andy, she could do so much better but who in the Dales maybe she should branch out :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't mind Robert now prefer him to Andy

I never really liked Andy.

The haulage company has quite a few employees and also does Rodney not work for them anymore as he wasn't at the party

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I find it inconsistent that Andy would invite Bernice after the way he spoke to her last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Will Emmerdale be on UTV Ireland?

branie2 wrote: »
    Will Emmerdale be on UTV Ireland?

Yes & Corronation Street

fussyonion wrote: »
    I find it inconsistent that Andy would invite Bernice after the way he spoke to her last week.

Yes and that Katie would want her there too

Perhaps she was invited more so for Diane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The haulage company has quite a few employees and also does Rodney not work for them anymore as he wasn't at the party

Didn't Charity bully Rodney & Edna out when she invested her adoring father-in-law Rishi's money in the company?

Weird to see Ashley in vicar clothes and Debbie wearing trousers.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Didn't Charity bully Rodney & Edna out when she invested her adoring father-in-law Rishi's money in the company?

Weird to see Ashley in vicar clothes and Debbie wearing trousers.

Oh did she?

I wish Moira would f*ck off and let Charity manage with farm with Cain :p

What is up with Cain, a mental or physical problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Only seen a few minutes of tonights episode , had to put it on pause while i ran out for a little bit... Only to come home and find that the dog sat on the remote and un-paused it..she's lucky it's Christmas :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement