Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

So, she actually un-pawsed it. :cool:

-Gets coat
    -Closes account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Posy wrote: »
    So, she actually un-pawsed it. :cool:

-Gets coat
    -Closes account

:D:D Love it !! Thank you !! ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Is Emma Arkins pregnant? Seems for the last few months she has been having cushions in front of her, standing behind things and the camera only shoots her from the waist up. Just thinking that if she is pregnant, i guess there must be a big story line coming up that will see her written out for a while...

Anyone else think she looks pregnant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

can someone explain the cain stuff?? is he coming down with depression like the father?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

can someone explain the cain stuff?? is he coming down with depression like the father?

I saw on another site that Cain has a brain tumor or aneurysm

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Maybe that's why he was driving recklessly

Merry Christmas Emmerdale Fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah no :(

Hope everyone has a lovely, safe Christmas x

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Whatever is going on with Cain can I just say he is looking HOT these days

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Is Emma Arkins pregnant? Seems for the last few months she has been having cushions in front of her, standing behind things and the camera only shoots her from the waist up. Just thinking that if she is pregnant, i guess there must be a big story line coming up that will see her written out for a while...

Anyone else think she looks pregnant?

I think the same. She's a little rounder around the face recently. Don't get to see much more of her than that

horsefarm wrote: »
    Whatever is going on with Cain can I just say he is looking HOT these days

Isn't he always :p

Merry Christmas Everyone

• Advertisement

Ah crap was hoping Katie would catch Aaron and Robert, Villagr bike Village idiot lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Belle better not harm Hamish the psycho bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

Village bike Village idiot lol

That was a little far fetched, even for soapland. What jeweler would engrave them on wedding rings after a request to do so over the phone!!

.red. wrote: »
    That was a little far fetched, even for soapland. What jeweler would engrave them on wedding rings after a request to do so over the phone!!

And why in gods name would you let a sworn enemy anywhere near your wedding rings? Good god above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

And why in gods name would you let a sworn enemy anywhere near your wedding rings? Good god above.

They didnt. Doug brought them to a jewelers and robert rang and asked for them to be engraved over the phone.

.red. wrote: »
    They didnt. Doug brought them to a jewelers and robert rang and asked for them to be engraved over the phone.

Haha and they just said 'sure thing'. :pac:

Only in soapland

Can we have more scenes of Ross and April please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can we have more scenes of Ross and April please

Love them

Love them

Especially Ross

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Love them

Especially April! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I don't even like kids and April is 100 times better than Donna on screen!

I don't even like kids and April is 100 times better than Donna on screen!

Hamish the pony is 100 times better than most of the cast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

So Katie has given Belle a job! When was the last time we saw Katie doing any work?

What is the story with the guy that Jai got Archie from? Now that Megan is going to go all Miss Marple, we might find out. Or maybe she'll give the job to Harriet who seems to be the detective of choice in the village.

Surprised Charity hasn't tried it on with Lawrence. Only a matter of time I'd say.

Love them

Laurel doesn't :pac:

Radio5 wrote: »
    So Katie has given Belle a job! When was the last time we saw Katie doing any work?

What is the story with the guy that Jai got Archie from? Now that Megan is going to go all Miss Marple, we might find out. Or maybe she'll give the job to Harriet who seems to be the detective of choice in the village.

Surprised Charity hasn't tried it on with Lawrence. Only a matter of time I'd say.

Gemma may get Belle to kill Katie :p

Hamish the pony is 100 times better than most of the cast

****in terrified for his safety when psycho Belle is left alone with him

****in terrified for his safety when psycho Belle is left alone with him

Her 'issues' are way ott at this stage. As for the increasingly tedious Robert and Andy feud, it was boring ten years ago let alone now. Really scraping the barrel for storylines at this stage.

Her 'issues' are way ott at this stage. As for the increasingly tedious Robert and Andy feud, it was boring ten years ago let alone now. Really scraping the barrel for storylines at this stage.

Are we meant to feel some sort of emotion for Belle other than annoyance? Its absolute ****e

Gemma may get Belle to kill Katie :p

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner

But I read Katie
    recognizes that Robert is always disappearing and suspects he is having an affair.
    So maybe she finds out and Robert kills her to post people finding out his affair with Aaron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It irritates me that Katie is only meant to be around 27/28 yet she acts and dresses like a woman double her age.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement