Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Aww poor Nicola. Herself and Rodney worked well together in that scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sad for Nicola and Jimmy.
    In Fairness Nicola is a great actress at times when she is not overdoing it

Ahh Ffs not telling poor Rodney is cruel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

**** OFF BELLE

prefer to see ghost Gemma than psycho

Ah Poor Nicola I didn't see that coming :(

Also
    Lalchan starts to stalk David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Also
    Lachlan the post kid and David the guy who owns the little shop?
    Where does that storyline come out of? Have they even had a scene together yet?

• Advertisement

Lachlan the post kid and David the guy who owns the little shop?
    Where does that storyline come out of? Have they even had a scene together yet?

It starts next week according to my tv guide when the football teams starts
    I dont know if its an attraction thing but I'm guessing he is looking for a father figure and gets jealous when anyone else is around David maybe tries to get Alicia out of the way

David & Alicia did say they have
    big stories in 2014

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Also

Are you sure he don't stalk Alicia?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are you sure he don't stalk Alicia?

Nope spoilers just releases on DS

David convinces Lachlan to give football training another go.

Lachlan twists his anxious mother round his finger when he asks to borrow money, but what is he wanting to get and will she approve?

My tv guide the money is to buy David a present

Very vague I know but the storyline is just starting the storyline also includes
    Alicia maybe wanting her out of the way ?

If anyone bought the new TV Now Magazine today its in the Emmerdale section

Once again

FUCK OFF BELLE

Lucan with his stupid hat can piss off aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Dumbest story ever, belle Zak and Lisa really bug me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Nope spoilers just releases on DS

David convinces Lachlan to give football training another go.

Lachlan twists his anxious mother round his finger when he asks to borrow money, but what is he wanting to get and will she approve?

My tv guide the money is to buy David a present

Very vague I know but the storyline is just starting the storyline also includes
    Alicia maybe wanting her out of the way ?

If anyone bought the new TV Now Magazine today its in the Emmerdale section

send me a link tajd. I refuse to believe that Emmerdale are turning half the village gay

send me a link tajd. I refuse to believe that Emmerdale are turning half the village gay

I never said he was gay
    I said he is going to stalk David maybe looking for a father figure

its in tv now magazine its only €1.30

treat yourself :p

EDIT: I will take a photo and post it here give me 5 minutes

I never said he was gay
    I said he is going to stalk David maybe looking for a father figure

its in tv now magazine its only €1.30

treat yourself :p

EDIT: I will take a photo and post it here give me 5 minutes

ok, fair enough. didn't see the father figure thing. or did you even put it in? whos lachlan's father?

There you go

[IMG][/img]7IDxVgW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Didn't see tonight's episode? What was the other bombshell Nicola has for Jimmy ?

There you go

[IMG][/img]7IDxVgW.jpg

sounds a bit silly if you ask me! sorry i doubted you!

sounds a bit silly if you ask me! sorry i doubted you!

What can I say Emmerdale loves its gays & cross-dressing but my guess
    he is looking father figure and wants him all to himself wanting Alicia out of the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What can I say Emmerdale loves its gays & cross-dressing but my guess
    he is looking father figure and wants him all to himself wanting Alicia out of the way

What will he do to Jakey and Ambra so

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What will he do to Jakey and Ambra so

Good question , could be a good storyline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

je551e wrote: »
    Didn't see tonight's episode? What was the other bombshell Nicola has for Jimmy ?

She wants to try and get pregnant again asap so as not to let Angelica down but not giving her a baby sister or brother like she promised.

Good continuity with Katie telling Belle about the car crash in which the teacher was killed.

All that fuss Jai made about Megan deleting the photo! Did he not think that she might have already saved it somewhere else or even written down the reg no and details and kept them safely? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Radio5 wrote: »
    All that fuss Jai made about Megan deleting the photo! Did he not think that she might have already saved it somewhere else or even written down the reg no and details and kept them safely? :p

Ha I thought the same thing, like, why would they make such a big deal about the photo, all she needed to do was write down the make / model of the car, reg number, sorted. "oh yeah Jai, photo gone, no need to worry."

Sometimes the silliness of soapland irritates me something chronic :p

NYE in Emmerdale was very grim in the pub

Emmerdale Mega Spoilers from ITV Player

God Bless Katie Oates she is brilliant Soap producer
    Andy cause Katie demise or death if she dies his anger comes back to the surface.

Charity court case has some twists & turns Declan last appearance maybe ?

Jai & Megan get married but can he keep his secrets buried.

Robert & Aaron affair reaches new heights as Aaron is sad he used to cuts himself will it happen again.

There is a tribute to a very special character that will air in the first half on the year.

Lachlan stalks David (Father figure or obsessed with him) Biggest story of 2015.

Finn finds his Mum Emma. (She wanted to be found its very sad).

Laurel will become an alcoholic.

New Character are coming in 2015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't know how to do the spoiler things so had to edit them out :mad:So we have a few good storylines ahead yaay :D

Loved the scenes with Jimmy and Nicola tonight, very well acted and realistic I thought , sad :(

Wish everyone in the forum A good year ahead , and thanks for all the updates on this when I've missed episodes :)

Andy cause Katie demise or death if she dies his anger comes back to the surface.

Charity court case has some twists & turns Declan last appearance maybe ?

Jai & Megan get married but can he keep his secrets buried.

Robert & Aaron affair reaches new heights as Aaron is sad he used to cuts himself will it happen again.

There is a tribute to a very special character that will air in the first half on the year.

Lachlan stalks David (Father figure or obsessed with him) Biggest story of 2015.

Finn finds his Mum Emma. (She wanted to be found its very sad).

Laurel will become an alcoholic.

New Character are coming in 2015

how is lachlan stalking david a big story!!! its just a strange story! sounds more like a comedy story tbh. i think alcaholism, death and a murder trial/ insurance fraud are lot more significant! where did you get a spoiler that Andy possibly causes katies death?! very extravagant spoiler!

how is lachlan stalking david a big story!!! its just a strange story! sounds more like a comedy story tbh. i think alcaholism, death and a murder trial/ insurance fraud are lot more significant! where did you get a spoiler that Andy possibly causes katies death?! very extravagant spoiler!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a618868/emmerdale-2015-storylines-revealed-by-show-producer-kate-oates.html#~p046F6RteHKTOI

Use Hola in Firefox to view video

cheers. i cant view the video for some reason though. i dont think he meant the "biggest story of the year" is this one, but rather their particular big story is this one. it just doesnt sound very interesting as a concept. maybe David persuades him to take off that silly hat and it leads to a shocking discovery underneath

oh and i didnt realise katie was leaving! then again, i dont really realise she is there half the time, such a dull character!

cheers. i cant view the video for some reason though. i dont think he meant the "biggest story of the year" is this one, but rather their particular big story is this one. it just doesnt sound very interesting as a concept. maybe David persuades him to take off that silly hat and it leads to a shocking discovery underneath

oh and i didnt realise katie was leaving! then again, i dont really realise she is there half the time, such a dull character!

Add this to firefox

https://hola.org/

then select Untied Kingdom to view video it works with BBC iPlayer & ITV PLAYER also

• Advertisement

very ridiculous that UTVI couldn't show emmerdale tonight. no logic at all. And it would of been good way to attract people to station for the launch at half 7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement