Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Gee_G wrote: »
    He said he's becoming a handsome young man(as in not a boy anymore, I presume, as was already stated in a previous post discussing how he has stretched in height recently!) And then said, I'm not jealous, as in( I think anyway), that he was saying he himself is not good looking.

listen i just found the comment a bit odd! but thanks for explaining it.
    i like tajd but Ill say it how i see it and that comment had me scratching my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Jai doesn't love Megan any-who

i keep forgetting they are even a couple! their "arrangement" just smacked as getting back at declan and charity and their is zero chemistry and affection between them! in fact declan and megan had more chemistry and there was times i actually thought Emmerdale were going down that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

i keep forgetting they are even a couple! their "arrangement" just smacked as getting back at declan and charity and their is zero chemistry and affection between them! in fact declan and megan had more chemistry and there was times i actually thought Emmerdale were going down that road.

Megan has even more chemistry with Jai's dad Rishi

So what do we think did Jai pay some guy 40 grand to find his son but the guy killed Rachel instead and he is keeping quiet & Mega onside now she kinda knows ?

I would like to see Rachel back even recast if the original actress wont return

That guy Jai paid could have kidnapped Rachel and held her hostage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would like to see Rachel back even recast if the original actress wont return

That guy Jai paid could have kidnapped Rachel and held her hostage

Is that the reason Rachel left? Because the actress quit?

It's quite strange anyway, when it's resolved and comes out that Jai had something to do with her going missing (inadvertently or otherwise, he is involved) what are they going to do with the young lad? Just send him away to Rachel again? Seems a bit silly at least to me :o

I would love to see Rachel back for Charity's trial

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Russ owes it to Finn to listen to him and go with him.

Is Debbie's hair style part of fetish that Pete likes :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I missed cpl episodes when it changed as well. Was away and had series link on to record on tv3. Missed Thursdays and Fridays. Did I miss much. Can't catch up on 3 player now either :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I think the episodes are available on the UTV Ireland Player now.

Can't say that I have checked though.

lambayire wrote: »
    I think the episodes are available on the UTV Ireland Player now.

Can't say that I have checked though.

After a episode airs it stays up on UTVI Player for 7 days

I hope this is safe to say as its not a stream or anything dodgy, if not sorry my bad. But You can get them on youtube. All English soaps are there on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Anyone else having trouble with the Utv player on I pad? Not working for me and the reviews are poor too.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with the Utv player on I pad? Not working for me and the reviews are poor too.

Yep I downloaded the app the other day & all that's coming up is a blank green screen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I thought I was watching Eastenders last night, it was misery all the way. It says a lot when Marlon was actually funny.

Ronaldo's ex or so it was once claimed :)

Something to look at anyway since Katie is leaving. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

That Robert fella does my head in and Katie seems like such a spanner always getting wrapped up in his shenanigans.

If this was real life would Cain really be able to just walk out of the hospital like that?

• Advertisement

2 good things about Gemma

I enjoyed the Cain and Charity scenes, love their chemistry

So Cain's head injury is from his battering from his old man Zak, between this and Belle, Zak will be sick himself now again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I enjoyed the Cain and Charity scenes, love their chemistry

So Cain's head injury is from his battering from his old man Zak, between this and Belle, Zak will be sick himself now again

Like I said, it's as cheerful as Walford now.

That Robert fella does my head in and Katie seems like such a spanner always getting wrapped up in his shenanigans.

If this was real life would Cain really be able to just walk out of the hospital like that?

I can't wait for Robbie or anyone to kill off Ms. prime and proper never does anything wrong Katie (the village bike :p), Katie had the affair with Robert in the past does she not remember that

Whatever jewelers Andy & Katie sent them to are the worst

1. The rings engraved with hurtful words and it was allowed ?

2. Anyone can call in and say Mr Sugden and get the rings with no ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Charity was looking very preggers in the scene with Cain outside the pub tonight.

This does not bode wel for her upcoming court case.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

lambayire wrote: »
    Charity was looking very preggers in the scene with Cain outside the pub tonight.

This does not bode wel for her upcoming court case.

Just after watching it there now and also thought she was hiding a bump??
    Love the scenes with her and Cain together, don't like Cain with Moira at all, she's actually more suited to what's his name? Pete and Ross and Adam and Finns dad? totally gone name dead here, sorry :mad:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just after watching it there now and also thought she was hiding a bump??
    Love the scenes with her and Cain together, don't like Cain with Moira at all, she's actually more suited to what's his name? Pete and Ross and Adam and Finns dad? totally gone name dead here, sorry :mad:

James and he is so forgettable alright :p

Why is Victoria so desperate to take back Adam, she can do better

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

James and he is so forgettable alright :p

Why is Victoria so desperate to take back Adam, she can do better

Thank you !! Am starting to have some serious senior moments here, way too many years too early :D

Does Victoria really love Adam that much or is she just afraid she'll end up with no-one?

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thank you !! Am starting to have some serious senior moments here, way too many years too early :D

Does Victoria really love Adam that much or is she just afraid she'll end up with no-one?

Yes more like she don't want to be alone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement