Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoyed tonights episodes, glad the Belle storyline came to a head and am interested in seeing how it's dealt with now.

Section her and get her out of the way hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Section her and get her out of the way hopefully

Don't know? Hopefully not sectioning her. Personally I think between Zak and Belle , they both done a good job on bringing mental health issues into the programme , both in extremely different ways, and yes, sometimes it got a bit tedious with Belle, but very well portrayed, imo.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't know? Hopefully not sectioning her. Personally I think between Zak and Belle , they both done a good job on bringing mental health issues into the programme , both in extremely different ways, and yes, sometimes it got a bit tedious with Belle, but very well portrayed, imo.

the latter part of Belle's storyline wasnt bad but the rest was hammy enough i thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

There are Portsmouth fans who probably hate Graziano Pelle :)

i think your constant Pelle referencing is lost on 99% here! I know who heis but i doubt many others do!

the latter part of Belle's storyline wasnt bad but the rest was hammy enough i thought

I agree at times it was a bit off, but I just thought it was a good story line to introduce and for the most part was well acted. Quite a heavy story for a young actress.

• Advertisement

i think your constant Pelle referencing is lost on 99% here! I know who heis but i doubt many others do!

Yeah tbf its time to stop but for clarity purpose
    164376.png

55005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'd be very happy to have Zak as my father!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Two really great episodes tonight... There was an awful lot going on and thought it was really written and some standout performances from a lot of characters... Also, great to have Tracey back.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Your link appears to be kind of borked tajd

Oh, the owner of the gif won't allow it to be hotlinked.

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Your link appears to be kind of borked tajd

Oh, the owner of the gif won't allow it to be hotlinked.

Click the link now

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Access denied

http://imgur.com/TSTNPrl

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I would like to also extend my thanks....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol. If I posted something similar of Alicia or Leyla I'd say there'd be uproar not multiple thanks... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why is Tracy back? More trouble for Sam as if he doesn't have enough with everyone leaning on him over what to say in Court. Charity would have very happily seen him go to prison for the fire, with no thought of Samson or what it might do to Zack's health. It will be a pity if he just rolls over but this is Charity on trial so it's all too predictable at this stage.

Cain having major "emergency, life saving" brain surgery and then being out and about as normal in few days later. Plus he has a full head of hair. They sure must be wonderful surgeons in Hotten General.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Lets find out lol

http://youtu.be/uYe2mqut56w

quote="Also Starring LeVar Burton;93889133"]lol. If I posted something similar of Alicia or Leyla I'd say there'd be uproar not multiple thanks... ;)[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

.red. wrote: »

What was that an ad for? Whatever, I'll take two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Why is Tracy back? More trouble for Sam as if he doesn't have enough with everyone leaning on him over what to say in Court. Charity would have very happily seen him go to prison for the fire, with no thought of Samson or what it might do to Zack's health. It will be a pity if he just rolls over but this is Charity on trial so it's all too predictable at this stage.

Emma Atkins must be soon going on maternity leave so I'm guessing that Charity is going to jail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Emma Atkins must be soon going on maternity leave so I'm guessing that Charity is going to jail.

Guessed that too the other day when she looked huge. Didnt they do the same with Alisha?

Radio5 wrote: »

Cain having major "emergency, life saving" brain surgery and then being out and about as normal in few days later. Plus he has a full head of hair. They sure must be wonderful surgeons in Hotten General.

They went in through an artery in Cains groin (:D) to unblock the aneurism, did,'t have to crack open his skull as far as I know ?

Can see Charity being sent to prison for a while at least, as Lynn Grace said, that'd cover her absence with the maternity leave .

Lets find out lol

lol. If I posted something similar of Alicia or Leyla I'd say there'd be uproar not multiple thanks... ;)

Well that's two thumbs up from me anyway... :D
    I absolutely adore Natalie Anderdson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Well that's two thumbs up from me anyway... :D
    I absolutely adore Natalie Anderdson.

Amen. She's stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

She is ridiculously hot that lady!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Lets find out lol

quote="Also Starring LeVar Burton;93889133"]lol. If I posted something similar of Alicia or Leyla I'd say there'd be uproar not multiple thanks... ;)
    [/quote]

Well I'm female and straight but just Wowser :-). She is stunning.

Lets find out lol

quote="Also Starring LeVar Burton;93889133"]lol. If I posted something similar of Alicia or Leyla I'd say there'd be uproar not multiple thanks... ;)
    [/QUOTE]

Wow Alicia is hot :cool:

Emma
    tries to kill James

Ross to Emma "what's so special about me"

Where do I begin :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ross to Emma "what's so special about me"

Where do I begin :p

I'd be quite happy if Cain and Ross were the only two men in the programme :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement