Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Oh he's a beaut!

No way Rachel is outside

Omg Rachel

Rachel?! FML IM MISSING IT

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah poor Charity gone down, Cain needs to plan a prison break for her as she is his true love :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah poor Charity gone down, Cain needs to plan a prison break for her as she is his true love :p

They belong together

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Just got caught up. THAT is how you do a surprise. Rachel giving evidence. I was all

O:
    :O
    O:

that was amazing. but the whole Charity/Cain scene after annoyed me. As much as I don't like Moira at the moment, I don't think Cain would be the kind of person to cheat on her or leave her for Charity given the volatile nature of their relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok, what the fluick did I miss?? Once again I left it on pause and the dog must have decided she doesn't like Emmerdale :( she's lucky we love her..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok, what the fluick did I miss?? Once again I left it on pause and the dog must have decided she doesn't like Emmerdale :( she's lucky we love her..

She's a bauld pup!

So Charity was giving her evidence then there was a bit of this and that, a lady came into the court room and passed a message on and that, and then they were all "We need a short recess due to a new witness come to give evidence."

RACHEL BREKKLE, COME ON DOOOWWWNN..

But Rachel wouldn't meet with Ally which annoyed me, for god sake if I hadn't seen my brother in over a year I'd be jumping to give him a hug.

So Rachel took the stand and basically threw Charity to the dogs covered in bacon flavoured butter, and Charity got sent down for 2 years. Rachel left through the back door, never to be seen again. Jai and whatserface were freaking out but they had nothing to worry about. I can't imagine Rachel is the kind of person to hand over her kid so that side of the storyline was annoying. and will be annoying until Rachel comes back and explains why she's being a total b!tch to her family who is worried about her. The End. :D

jaded_pause,

Brilliant !! Thanks a mill, am seriously going to throttle that dog :D Am raging I missed it, well at least we know Rachel's not dead !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    jaded_pause,

Brilliant !! Thanks a mill, am seriously going to throttle that dog :D Am raging I missed it, well at least we know Rachel's not dead !

You're most welcome sweetie, it's a shame it's not on TV3 anymore, as you could have used catch-up. It was a good episode. I enjoyed it!

You're most welcome sweetie, it's a shame it's not on TV3 anymore, as you could have used catch-up. It was a good episode. I enjoyed it!

Ah thank you, note to self - put remote out of dogs way at all times :o

Rachel needs to come back full time for Sam and Archie, kick Tracey and Megan to the kerb on her way

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Just got caught up. THAT is how you do a surprise. Rachel giving evidence. I was all

O:
    O:

that was amazing. but the whole Charity/Cain scene after annoyed me. As much as I don't like Moira at the moment, I don't think Cain would be the kind of person to cheat on her or leave her for Charity given the volatile nature of their relationship.

Yup, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought this. Cain's character has mellowed over the past couple of years, he's much more suited to Moira now and I actually like them as a couple. I just think that him and Charity getting back together would be a bit far-fetched at this stage.

alleystar wrote: »
    Yup, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought this. Cain's character has mellowed over the past couple of years, he's much more suited to Moira now and I actually like them as a couple. I just think that him and Charity getting back together would be a bit far-fetched at this stage.

I find Moira too boring for him plus they have no chemistry together

Totally agree with this. Yes Cain has mellowed but can never see him NOT wanting the excitement or scary moments or passion that was there with him and Charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

There's a UTV Ireland player and the episode goes up about 10-15 minutes after it has aired... http://player.utv.ie/programme/Emmerdale/473266

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Yeah I know I'm pretty much in the minority when it comes to the Cain/Moira relationship but I just think that the Charity/Cain reunion reads like a lonely housewife's poor attempt at fan-fiction. His character is quite different to how he originally was portrayed (which is plausible character development imo) but Charity just seems to get worse, she never learns from any previous mistakes or misjudgements. Slightly delighted that she's not going to be in it for awhile tbh and that she finally got her comeuppance.

I actually didn't think they would put either of them together again. I read a year or so ago, that they thought they had exhausted that storyline and that it was a no-go area basically.

Rachel back for a few months

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/interviews/a623026/emmerdales-gemma-oaten-rachel-breckle-return-has-been-a-whirlwind.html#~p1Xek2fmdGw1Af

Hooray

& Charity will be back in a year after she has her baby

Double Hooray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

She used to quite attractive with long hair but looks horrible now with the shorter do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Moira and her dreadful hairstyle do bore me to tears but I still would hate to see Cain get back with Charity. He is so much better than her now. Charity is bad to the bone, no remorse and has actually become a sad and desperate case.

On another note, didn't Rachel look so well?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Who would have thought Cain and Moria could turn into this?
    dqon5c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I always thought Moira was gorgeous but it's the awful hair that's been off-putting lately. :(

Loved Rachel coming back last night but can't believe she wouldn't hang around to talk to Ali or Sam, even to find out about Archie. Hope she's back again soon, I want to see the Archie storyline moved along & find out what really happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ Totally agree. Not so long ago Debbie was saying she wanted absolutely nothing to do with Charity. I don't get how they all forgive & forget so easily!

But then again I'm not a Charity fan anyway. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I hate the way the Dingles bully Sam. It was sad to see him upset when he heard what Rachel was saying and realised that he'd lied to protect Charity and the truth of what she had done. Some members of the family seem to be expendalble to save others, Belle nearly dying cos of Debbie's dodgy booze and the circumatances of Gennie's death are all forgotten about now.

I suppose they are building up for Rachels return and leaving us wonder why she wouldn't want to talk to Ali. I'll bet she'll be around the cop shop pretty soon to see if she can get any info on where they found Rachel.

Little wonder that Cain and Moira have no chemistry, they have no time to develop any! They are never alone for longer than 10 seconds in any scene before either James, Pete, Ross, Adam, Finn, Charity,Lawrence,Robert, Chas, Andy,Noah, Sam,Zac, Debbie and her kids,Lisa, Belle, Emma, or the police, take your pick, arrive looking for money/a place to stay til I get sorted/revenge/a fight/ a truce or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

ratmouse wrote: »
    Moira and her dreadful hairstyle do bore me to tears but I still would hate to see Cain get back with Charity. He is so much better than her now. Charity is bad to the bone, no remorse and has actually become a sad and desperate case.

On another note, didn't Rachel look so well?!

She did indeed...and not a scrunchie to be seen ;)

ShazGV wrote: »
    ^ Totally agree. Not so long ago Debbie was saying she wanted absolutely nothing to do with Charity. I don't get how they all forgive & forget so easily!

But then again I'm not a Charity fan anyway. :P

Charity did hand herself in to save Pete for Debbie

God every time April is on screen my ovaries hurt! She's just the cutest!! Did you see her dressed up in tin foil haha

• Advertisement

Chrissie or Emma could be a match for Cain while Charity is inside, has he had any scenes with Emma yet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement