Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

maurv1 wrote: »
    She did indeed...and not a scrunchie to be seen ;)

Or a denim jacket/hooded garment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Was there an episode this evening??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ross was robbed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blingy wrote: »
    Was there an episode this evening??

No a hour one last night and double tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

God every time April is on screen my ovaries hurt! She's just the cutest!! Did you see her dressed up in tin foil haha

She is one of the cutest children I have ever seen on screen! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well, that was a nice little twist !! So does that mean that Jai was conned into buying back his son when it turns out it's not his son after all?? Would serve him right in my opinion .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fm230549

Great twist. Jai in major ***t.

What happened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Brilliant, best twist story line in Emmerdale in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ShazGV wrote: »
    Brilliant, best twist story line in Emmerdale in ages.

Absolutely superb!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I had a thought during Tuesday's episode that this was a possibility and when it happened I thought it was hilarious :D

OoH well this will be interesting if the police are involved before Jai can come up with what he thinks is a plausible story :D

Then again, what would be a plausible story??

What happened

Basically , Rachel appeared with Archie , while Jai and Megan were planning to head off for a while, with Archie :D

Confused? Apparently the child Jai paid 40,000 for is not Archie his son at all, Rachel was never on drugs, nor never left Archie at any time. So then all hell breaks loose at the factory when she went and confronted Jai, with the real Archie !!

Well that was a great twist

Did Emma take the flowers from Donna's grave?

HAHAHAHA pwnd

So who's fake Archie's mom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well that was a great twist

Did Emma take the flowers from Donna's grave?

Was wondering that myself , or is she just trying to play with Ross' emotions whilst acting as if she knew nothing about Donna ?

The woman's body that they thought was Rachel ??????

So who's fake Archie's mom

The woman who's body they thought was Rachel ???????

I thought Rakesh had set Jai up with the fake Archie, still could have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Haircuts aside, the two Archies did look pretty damn similar...

Cracking twist though.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Ali is so annoying, I find it hard to see a redeeming quality in her character. Great twist on Archie though :-)

What a great twist did not see it coming

also what is Emma up to. she knew those flowers where on Donna's grave and yet she bought the same for Ross or did she steal them

She is up to something she defo not as honest as she seems

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Err the Archie Jai has is the original actor who played him, I am so confused! That rando kid Rachel has looks nothing like him imo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

phasers wrote: »
    Err the Archie Jai has is the original actor who played him, I am so confused! That rando kid Rachel has looks nothing like him imo

Yeah the kid Jai has looks like Archie...the one Rachel doesn't..well doesn't.

Maybe Rachel is playing Jai...where did yer one who had Archie when Rachel came running out come from? And where is she gone now? There's way more to this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Nice twist! First having Rachel turn up in court, and then with the real Archie.

Enjoyed the scene in the factory with the two 'Archies', especially with the women who work in the factory all agog, in the background. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I didnt get all the agro aimed at Jai. He did everything he could for rachel and archie. He bought a house for them and gave her anything she wanted. She then took his kid and did a runner. For all Jai knew they were both dead in a gutter somewhere. He got a chance to bring his kid home. What father wouldnt have done what he did. I say fair dues for not giving Rachel a broken jaw when she came storming in asking questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

What I'm getting from it is they think Jai should've done more to try to locate Rachel. That's why Ali is upset anyway. That's why she thinks Jai should've gone to the police, he should've done everything he could to try to find Rachel.

Jai had told Ali that he'd actually seen Rachel, had a conversation with her, knew she was (to some degree) okay. But now it's obvious that he didn't see Rachel at all, he would've still had no idea where she was, if she was dead or alive. So I think Ali is of the opinion that he shouldn't have just taken the child without trying harder to find out where the mother was, instead just taking the mysterious 'Josh' at face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

What I'm getting from it is they think Jai should've done more to try to locate Rachel.

Jai had told Ali that he'd actually seen Rachel, had a conversation with her, knew she was (to some degree)ok.

He did as much as he could. He hired private investigors and ran his business into the ground to pay them. He almost went bust. He handed sam a wad of money and hired a car to help try and find her. He might have lied to sam about why he wanted to find her but he did plenty.

All i see wrong with what he did was lie about meeting her. It was his son. Who wouldnt lie or cheat or borrow to get their missing kid back??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oh I'm not saying he's in the wrong, I just think that's how Ali sees it. And for all her ' you didn't recognise your own son?! ' she didn't realise either that the child wasn't Archie. I know it's not the same, your son versus your nephew, but if she's gonna give it both barrels she'd want to make sure her own are squeaky clean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement