Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Morie giving Emma a packet of sausages as a peace offering, I mean really :D

Better than flowers you can't eat those :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

:eek:..am i the only one who gasped when Jai said to Megan "i married you for Christs sake".....
    Probably. 'Christ' is pretty tame when you consider the language some people use!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

:eek:..am i the only one who gasped when Jai said to Megan "i married you for Christs sake".....and later Megan commented on Jai "having the balls"..
    I guessing that the phones at Ofcom were hopping.....:)

you are easily offended...........!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The first episode I actually liked Pete in, even if his acting wasn't great

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The first episode I actually liked Pete in, even if his acting wasn't great

Pete has a very feminine face I like him :D

Also Jai does NOT LOVE Megan why the hell did he marry her. He said tonight he would fight her in court so she could not get at his money LOL

• Advertisement

Megan should take Jai for all she can, take his sweet factory away from him

Look like they are continuing Laurel's
    alcoholic storyline
    next week

what about Pearl's gambling storyline or was that just filler I haven't seen Betty for ages I hope she is well

Debbie and Ross spark to be revisited too

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

How did the pallet fall? Was it Emma?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Yeah, she was frustrated with James & hit the hook that the cable keeping the pallet up was tied to, it fell on him as he was walking away from her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

ShazGV wrote: »
    Yeah, she was frustrated with James & hit the hook that the cable keeping the pallet up was tied to, it fell on him as he was walking away from her.

Thank you. Someone had the nerve to speak to me just as it happened :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

That was a fairly dreary 2nd episode. You could tell a mile off what was going to happen.

James looked well, not a mark or a bruise on this head or face despite being hit by the pallet!

The Hotel fiasco was very poor, zero tension.

Local vet takes over running of pub. So realistic. Not.

Rachel v Tracy, Val v Kerry who cares?

And the continuity announcer speaking over the last bit! Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

piperh wrote: »
    Thank you. Someone had the nerve to speak to me just as it happened :-O

How dare they, don't they know the soaps take priority?! ;)

Aaron and Robert’s affair exposed!

his is a timebomb all ready to explode and next week, Katie discovers the shocking truth about the secret lovers: on the day that Robert is due to marry Chrissie!

Katie has done nothing but warn everyone of Robert’s true nature but even she can’t believe her eyes when she catches Robert and Aaron locking lips one final time before Robert weds.

And the twist in the tale? Its Aaron who has led her straight to them.

As Katie takes snaps on her phone, is Robert about to be unmasked to unsuspecting bride Chrissie and how will he react to Aaron’s betrayal?

Katie’s explosive exit!

Katie’s feud with Robert will be her undoing as her war with her nemesis explodes next week – literally.

When her caravan goes up in flames, she is sure Robert is to blame and discovering his affair with Aaron is the perfect ammunition for revenge.

But, while we are sworn to secrecy over details of quite how Katie leaves the show, we can confirm that the week’s drama that plays out will be the last we see of her. Somehow, we can’t see a happy ending afoot and, in the words of Kelvin Fletcher, who plays Andy, it’ll be an exit that viewers will remember for years!

Loopy Lachlan makes his move…

We’re beginning to see signs of Lachlan getting a little too comfortable thanks to the kindness of David and Alicia and, following on from his admission to Robert that he has his eye on a girl way out of his league, its about to become eerily apparent that Alicia has become the apple of the odd lad’s eye.

Natalie Anderson has teased that this is her most challenging storyline to date and there is a very dark path ahead for David and Alicia.

Just how far is Lachlan going to go? Keep a very close eye on this storyline.

Bad Barton!

f you thought that leaving James under a pallet was the worst behaviour you’d see from clearly unhinged Emma, then think again: she hasn’t even started yet!

Prepare to see a significantly twisted side to the character who looks set to be a classic soap psychopath as she lashes out in several ways that could prove a real eye opener to her family and cause very major consequences.

Meanwhile, Ross is about to find out just why Pete hates Emma so much but how will he react?

Hell’s Belle!

There are more troubled times ahead for Belle Dingle in the near future too as she struggles with her demons. While she currently has ‘Gemma’ under control thanks to her medication, there’s every chance that her illness could rear it’s head in a very ugly way indeed. And when it does, expect heartache for the Dingles.

Also…

Laurel and Marlon face another test to their relationship as Laurel struggles to resist the temptation of alcohol.

Val faces more trauma as a health crisis brings her HIV diagnosis back to the forefront of her mind. Can she and Eric overcome the challenge ahead?

There’s a thief in the village! Whose wandering fingers could lose them the trust of their friends?

(I think the thief could be Pearl gambling storyline)

Sam is caught between Rachel and Tracy – and there’s a good reason why he shouldn’t be trusting Tracy.

One local gets a big opportunity to expand their business and could it be curtains for Rodney and Georgia?

Andy in a angry rage kills Katie

Poor Aaron fell hard for Robert he's only using him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Emmerdale seems a bit boring compared to the others at the moment, even though there is quite a bit going on with the various storylines they're just not as engaging as the other soap stories at the moment.

Katie is obsessed with Robert, why cant she drop it and move on, what did he do so bad to her just because he didn't want her again

Aaron: So me & this fella went to a hotel room

Paddy: Ok

Aaron: We weren't the only ones there

Paddy: Oh

Ha Ha Ha Ha I found that part hilarious

Emma devious she is great there was no job at all

I read that when she doesn't get her away she will hurt people psychically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Pete is such a weed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Do they have school on Saturdays in the UK? Could have sworn Paddy made a joke about Friday evening drinks to Lauren and Co while in the pub and then David asks Loughlin to come around after school tomorrow? Maybe I misheard.

The scene between Paddy and Aaron was brilliant. It nearly excuses all Paddy's rubbish scenes.

Pete is just so boring.

A dream nursing job in Miami?Seriously such an unlikely thing that anyone would believe it, especially Finn as he is supposed to be someway bright! Emma is a shrewd operator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

the chrissie character is a joke. she has very little redeemable qualities. likewise Katie and likewise robert. the story they are involved in is terrible also. just thrown together.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Loving the scenes between Aaron and Paddy at teh mo.They work really well together.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Andy in a angry rage kills Katie

How many people has he killed now? Didn't he kill his step mother in a fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Katie is obsessed with Robert, why cant she drop it and move on, what did he do so bad to her just because he didn't want her again

She infuriates me the way she sticks her nose in everybody's business.
    Was delighted to see Andy tearing strips off her for putting their future
    in jeopardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

She has warned your one so know is the time to keep the beak out.Just leave them be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

I reckon Robert will kill Katie after finding Robert and Aaron together. As Aaron called/text Katie to go to the Farm, he will be framed for it and Robert will let him take the wrap.

lucylu wrote: »
    I reckon Robert will kill Katie after finding Robert and Aaron together. As Aaron called/text Katie to go to the Farm, he will be framed for it and Robert will let him take the wrap.

Robert killing her seems way too obvious now that is why I think it will be Andy himself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Robert killing her seems way too obvious now that is why I think it will be Andy himself

At this stage, I wish it was over and done with, whoever is going to do it. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement