Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    At this stage, I wish it was over and done with, whoever is going to do it. :D

Yes the little creep Lachlan does it for the bother she caused his man crush David :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Is it just me, seriously, or does Chrissie's voice wreck anyone elses head?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes the little creep Lachlan does it for the bother she caused his man crush David :p

Speaking of Lachlan, has he switched his affections now to Alicia? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Can't blame the lad she looks stunning tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sugden + Caravan = disaster. Surprised they haven't learned that by now!!!

• Advertisement

Was Sam teaching Lachlan how to shoot rabbits, that cant end well maybe he does end up shooting Katie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

ratmouse wrote: »

Yes! And her wrinkly posh person mouth. She talks with her mouth turned down at the side because apparently that's how posh people talk.

That dress looked gorgeous on her.
    Radio5 wrote: »
    Sugden + Caravan = disaster. Surprised they haven't learned that by now!!!

I didn't even watch Emmerdale way back then and even I knew it was going to be a very bad idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

She looks stunning every night. ;)

We got it wrong all along I think he idolizes David because he wants to be him so he can have Alicia

When Lachlan took the knife I thought he was going to do something to the photo or Jakey and why would David and Alicia ask him to babysit Jakey and not Leyla or someone else older even Pearl or Eric/Val etc.,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

ratmouse wrote: »

Yeah, very much so. Even Slimy Robert is more charming............ And trust me that is a serious bad sign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

We got it wrong all along I think he idolizes David because he wants to be him so he can have Alicia

told you this weeks ago Tajd, remember! it was obvious from weeks ago that this as the route they were going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Yeah, very much so. Even Slimy Robert is more charming............ And trust me that is a serious bad sign!

Ha, that is a bad sign alright! To be honest, she herself slimey. That accent, squinting her eyes at Robert as she speaks to him, always trying to be this posh yet seductive character. Even when dealing with her own son! I find her uncomfortable to watch. And she looks like Robert's older sister. The pairing isn't at all realistic.

told you this weeks ago Tajd, remember! it was obvious from weeks ago that this as the route they were going down.

True but he still idolizes David wanting to be him so a little for column A & B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

ShazGV wrote: »
    She looks stunning every night. ;)

No argument from me!

Lachlan looked like David tonight

Charity's copper friend must have left Hotten Station. Otherwise there would be a lot more fuss about this fire.

The caravan didn't look to me like it was totally destroyed. Usually with fires, they're able to tell if some accelerant like petrol is used, you'd think they might check appliances like cookers( or what's left of them) to see if they were left on or faulty, rather than randomly blaming "some kids".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

So was trying to think last night about who would kill Katie. I think Robert would be too obvious.

Then I thought what about Laurence? Maybe he finds out what Katie knows and and doesn't want Chrissie to find out. I know he hasn't liked Robert in the past but he has started to come round too him.

I think he would be trying to protect Chrissie from finding out that Robert was cheating with a guy because he seen first hand the damage it done to Edna when she found out about Him and her husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Would Lachlan be an option,we know hes a bit unhinged.Or is it too soon after Belle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I think it will be Belle who kills Katie, when she was talking to Lisa about not being able to feel anything because of the medication, I wonder if she stops taking it and blames Katie for having to take it in the first place.

• Advertisement

Whom ever kills or causes Katie's death, bravo on them then deserve a big bualadh bos :p

Maybe her demise will be caused by someone unconnected to the village, car crash or something? Or maybe it will be in one of the area's disaster zones?

The Great Caravan Fire reminded of other Emmerdale disaster prone buildings,

Home Farm- burned by Char and Dec, blown up by Zoe Tate.

Corner shop/post office- blown up,killing Dr.Viv and Terry.

Woolpack- damaged in storm killing Tricia Dingle, flooded and badly damaged in the great Cam-ron finale.

Sugdens' hay barn - burnt down by Andy, killing Sarah.

The Kings' River houses- blown up by gas explosion that killed Dawn, Noreen and someone else (I think).

Anyone else think of any other jinxed places?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I wrong in thinking that Tracey will deliberately try to get pregnant by Sam to keep him??? Thought I saw a lightbulb flashing in her brain last night when Sam was talking about Samson and Archie spending time together at the play ground.

Hope I am wrong :(

Does Rachel know Sam got in to debt over Tracey?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was wondering that myself? Doubt it though.

I doubt it. The Dingles would hardly tell her anything that made St.Tracey look bad. :rolleyes:

Loved Rodder's face when Georgia told him she was going ahead with the house buy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭pigtown

Radio5 wrote: »
    Maybe her demise will be caused by someone unconnected to the village, car crash or something? Or maybe it will be in one of the area's disaster zones?

The Great Caravan Fire reminded of other Emmerdale disaster prone buildings,

Home Farm- burned by Char and Dec, blown up by Zoe Tate.

Corner shop/post office- blown up,killing Dr.Viv and Terry.

Woolpack- damaged in storm killing Tricia Dingle, flooded and badly damaged in the great Cam-ron finale.

Sugdens' hay barn - burnt down by Andy, killing Sarah.

The Kings' River houses- blown up by gas explosion that killed Dawn, Noreen and someone else (I think).

Anyone else think of any other jinxed places?

What actually happened to this site? Was it just forgotten about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Cant wait for tonights episodes. I will miss Katie but in the last couple of weeks her character has become such a weak moaning sod. All she had to do was tape Robert threatening her. I bet Chas will be feeling slightly bad in the next few days :):)

My prediction: Robert accidentally kills Katie and makes it look like Andy did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Maybe Chrissie gets pissed off with her and does her in.I hope her ending is good though.

Plus the way everyone gets married and splits up a few weeks later.Like Andy and Katie they only got married a minute ago and hes already left her,"looking for some space".

• Advertisement

gazzer wrote: »
    Cant wait for tonights episodes. I will miss Katie but in the last couple of weeks her character has become such a weak moaning sod. All she had to do was tape Robert threatening her. I bet Chas will be feeling slightly bad in the next few days :):)

My prediction: Robert accidentally kills Katie and makes it look like Andy did it.

That is if Aaron tells her all

Katie's death could be similar to Gennie's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement