Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That is if Aaron tells her all

Katie's death could be similar to Gennie's
    as in Andy cause's Katie to have an accident. Andy goes for help & Robert comes along Finishes Katie of. Arron see's the hole thing keep quiet as he loves him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

How was she so stupid as to stay in the barn with him?

In a major twist id bet Katie will have her photos automatically backed up to her dropbox account :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,804 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope there is a twist and Robert frames Andy or Aaron for Katie's death

I wouldnt miss that Andy if he went out of it but Aaron is a good character. Bit too moody but similar to Ross he has a bit of depth to him and is likeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah now, Andy maybe, not poor Aaron :(. Love him, think he's a great actor tbh

I was waiting for to still be alive and Robert to finish her off like with Tina and Rob in Corrie

I do hope there is some sort of twist tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Yes love Aaron he is a great actor.All Andy has are his muscles.

How cute and adorable was Ross tonight, how could anyone not love him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was waiting for to still be alive and Robert to finish her off like with Tina and Rob in Corrie

I do hope there is some sort of twist tomorrow night

Hopefully the twist isn't Robert trying to frame Aaron, or if he does, maybe Chas will kill him off too !

Anyone else think it was a bit of a let down the way Katie died? Was expecting something a little more dramatic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What happened with my beautiful Ross

He is going to frame Aaron

What happened with my beautiful Ross

Emma knows he fake burglared her house and does bad things so has a criminal record and now he knows she tried to kill him as a child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

How did that go down

He is going to frame Aaron

Yes I thought that when he telephoned him to come and meet him back at the farm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

How did that go down

Not so good... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ghekko wrote: »
    How was she so stupid as to stay in the barn with him?

I know! I kept thinking, 'get out, get out'... !
    In a major twist id bet Katie will have her photos automatically backed up to her dropbox account :P

That would be so funny!

I thought she might send the photo to someone, straightaway, because Robert would have been able to take the phone from her anyway.

I wonder will he just calmly turn up at the wedding now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

why have they turned aaron into a complete mug. he is a shadow of his former self. there is no way he would of been a pathetic bit on the side for such a slimy horrible person, let alone fall in love with him, let alone believe him when he said he sorted it out with Katie and all was hunky dorey and she just happened to slip and fall to her death. Bloody Sam Dingle would have put two and two together what happened.

very disappointed with this story all round.

why have they turned aaron into a complete mug. he is a shadow of his former self.

He changed when he came out he was actually a sofie really it's all an act

I am going to miss Katie I did watch her on my TV for 13 years

why have they turned aaron into a complete mug. he is a shadow of his former self. there is no way he would of been a pathetic bit on the side for such a slimy horrible person, let alone fall in love with him, let alone believe him when he said he sorted it out with Katie and all was hunky dorey and she just happened to slip and fall to her death. Bloody Sam Dingle would have put two and two together what happened.

Soap writing seems to be a real race to the bottom these times with Fair City leading the way. Although Corrie is gaining ground rapidly.

• Advertisement

Soap writing seems to be a real race to the bottom these times with Fair City leading the way. Although Corrie is gaining ground rapidly.

Emmerdale & Eastenders are Brilliant at the moment. Coronation Street been awful since Blackburn came along & Fair City well it's always been bad why do I watch it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

He changed when he came out he was actually a sofie really it's all an act

I am going to miss Katie I did watch her on my TV for 13 years

there is a difference between being a decent guy with emotions rather than a mug, a fool and pure stupid to believe robert in that scenario. you can see it differently if you want but they are writing the character to suit the story rather than the other way round. much like Todd in CS, Neil in FC etc. it irritates me a lot. he just stood there tonight like a gormless fool.

I was surprised tbh Aaron went back to the farm, was hoping instead he would go and tell all to Paddy or Chas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

It was a bit predictable the way Katie stayed in the barn arguing with him (since when had that ever achieved anything?). She had her evidence, and Aaron for support, so realistically she would have got out of there asap. Then they could have had an accident on her way back to the village, just when she thought everything was going right for her.

They might turn Robert into the new Carl King. Get a few murders to his credit, nobody finds out, he think he's invincible and then he meets his maker unexpectedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Emmerdale & Eastenders are Brilliant at the moment. Coronation Street been awful since Blackburn came along & Fair City well it's always been bad why do I watch it :pac:

Was totally off Eastenders last yr for few months but it's v good at the moment. Emmerdale was always my favourite, still is. Was liking Hollyoaks but it has totally gone to pot recently. Same boring stories repeated over and over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Katie stayed last night because she was feeling cocky

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Well love is blind.But in Aarons case its also dumb as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I like Victoria but why does she always look like she's raided Bettys wardrobe :-O

• Advertisement

After everything Aaron goes to the wedding why?

He isn't besties or related to Robert or Chrissie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement