Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

You know Robert could be bi-sexual Aaron & Katie kept saying he was gay, did Aaron hurt himself with glass last night ?

i think it is very obvious he is bisexual!! Which is why the dialogue in the storyline is a bit silly, just like the whole story itself. What age is he, 30? He didnt just turn fully gay after being a womaniser all his life! I hate that they have just turned Aaron into some pathetic desperate 1diot slave to Robert. He has a far stronger mentality and personality but he this story has him acting like an 1diot.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Aaron has a history of self harming

Andy
    tries to commit suicide

Ah poor
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I hate that they have just turned Aaron into some pathetic desperate 1diot slave to Robert. He has a far stronger mentality and personality but he this story has him acting like an 1diot.

Have to disagree with this part. I think it just shows how vulnerable and wanting someone to love him, Aaron really was. Which would make him believe in Robert and act maybe in a way he wouldn't normally do?

Has he had anyone to really love or care for him since Jacksons death?

I don't know, just my opinion on it tbh :)

Aaron and Ross are really wasted in Emmerdale.

Aaron and Ross are really wasted in Emmerdale.

they get the most screen time out of any male characters to be fair. it is a joke what they have transformed Aarons character into though.

• Advertisement

they get the most screen time out of any male characters to be fair. it is a joke what they have transformed Aarons character into though.

Only because the rest of them are rubbish. Who are they going to show instead? Doug or Moron Dingle? :pac:

Only because the rest of them are rubbish. Who are they going to show instead? Doug or Moron Dingle? :pac:

my point is, you said they are wasted? they are given plenty of air time. unless you want ED to do a danny dyer on their characters!

my point is, you said they are wasted? they are given plenty of air time. unless you want ED to do a danny dyer on their characters!

Wasted in the programme itself. They are too good for Emmerdale imo.

Wasted in the programme itself. They are too good for Emmerdale imo.

ah, i get you. still dont get the HUGE fuss about Ross, he isnt that good an actor if you ask me. Character is likeable i guess, and women love his, ahem, acting skills...........

ah, i get you. still dont get the HUGE fuss about Ross, he isnt that good an actor if you ask me. Character is likeable i guess, and women love his, ahem, acting skills...........

I think the actor is able to bring a bit of duplicity to the character. From the violent thug to the softy who bonds with the little girl. I hope they can take his character in different directions. I reckon himself and Chrissie will get it on at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭HoratiJoe

Belle hearing voices is getting annoying now

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Chas being holier than thou because she feels guilty ignoring Katie and Robert really is cheating. Is she forgetting she cheated on Paddy with Carl and then cheated with her own nieces boyfriend. Hardly one to judge others is she.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,804 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Come on Aaron you now know Robert set fire to the caravan do you still think he might not have wanted to off Katie :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Smarmy Robert must have Aaron fecking hypnotized!

Come on Aaron you now know Robert set fire to the caravan do you still think he might not have wanted to off Katie :mad:

this is what i am talking about! People say it is "love"........... I would say it is simple minded. And the old Aaron isn't that stupid and he definitely wouldnt be fooled by a slimy g1t like Robert SLUGden. A case of making a plot and altering the characters to suit it...

1. Robert becomes bisexual
    2. Aaron becomes an 1diot
    3. Katie becomes an obsessed Miss Marple
    4. Andy spontaneously makes up with the man who TWICE tried to sabotage his relationship and has admitted he hates him
    5. Chas falls out with Katie for no reason at all
    6. Katie jumps on the high horse (pun intended) and condemns Robert for an infidelity despite the fact she was having an affair with that very man when she was meant to be marrying his brother
    6. Chas ignores all her infidelities and jumps on the high horse Katie left behind and condemns Slugden's affair with Aaron

Memories like goldfish in soapland

Ha! Cain.................! "Get all your birds out of here Sam, its not a circus act!"

Emma is a fox isnt she for 42, well for any age!

Lachlan's obsession with Alicia won't end well, do you think he might rape her and now Chrissie and Alicia are being pushed together as besties

Ha! Cain.................! "Get all your birds out of here Sam, its not a circus act!"

What a great quote - that was really funny

Emma sure is deranged

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Debbie got rid of the plaits!!

• Advertisement

Lachlan's obsession with Alicia won't end well, do you think he might rape her and now Chrissie and Alicia are being pushed together as besties

Given that Eastenders have done this story recently id say itll deinately happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Emma is great. I wonder if Chas will even notice the damage she did in the pub.

It was nice to have her scenes as a break from all the Dingledrama. Even the aftermath of Katie's death seems to have become all about Aaron and Belle.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Watching Corrie the other night,it was like deja vu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Alicia rocking a red dress!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

You never really notice Alicia's figure in her day to day clothes but she looks banging in that red dress!!

When did Emma and Val become such good mates that Emma took Cheryl for a walk :confused:

That poor man freaking out about his car

It seems that Emmerdale are going ahead with Laurel alcoholism & Pearl gambling.

But Diane said she has problem with gambling before I don't remember that ?

That poor man freaking out about his car

It seems that Emmerdale are going ahead with Laurel alcoholism & Pearl gambling.

But Diane said she has problem with gambling before I don't remember that ?

Doug likes his vino too perhaps he has a problem :p

No interest in Laurel's alcohol problem, she is an awful character, ruined when she was paired with Marlon

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Laurel is no worse than all of them when it comes to alcohol.Its like its a non starter.

• Advertisement

Did Pearl have gambling problem before Diane said she did I don't remember

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement