Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,794 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Pearl have gambling problem before Diane said she did I don't remember

I think she did when she was with Len first

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I'm so over Emma and this stupid story line///

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I'm so over Emma and this stupid story line///

She just arrived give her a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

not that im complaining, far from it!! but alicia is getting as much wear out of that red dress as sam does out of his duffle coat and moira out of her farm overalls!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Some great lines tonight.

Marlon bungling in with cake as the Sugdens were trying to discuss Katie's funeral "I didn't think!"
    Diane "Do you ever?"

Val to Moira after she accused her of sabotaging the scrapyard "Do your worst Jessica Fletcher!" or words to that effect. Brilliant.

• Advertisement

Charity Dingle will return to the soap for one episode next week as Cain pays her a visit in prison

Charity (Emma Atkins) was written out of the soap last month when she was imprisoned for perverting the course of justice.

In scenes to be aired next week, Cain will lie to his wife Moira when he takes Charity's son Noah to see her.

However, despite his secrecy, it is clear that Cain is dreading seeing his former lover as he is worried about her feelings for him.

Arriving at the prison, Noah is delighted to see Charity, but Cain is left in an awkward predicament when he goes to leave and Charity begs him to stay.

Charity is clearly relieved to see Cain but after she sends Noah off to a vending machine, she begins to talk to Cain alone, What will she say?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Is Priya's baby not called Amber?
    Always assumed 'Amba' was an accent thing...

Is Priya's baby not called Amber?
    Always assumed 'Amba' was an accent thing...

I thought Ambra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Just had a glimpse of alicia in a mini skirt

She must be reading this thread!!!

• Advertisement

Robert and Chrissie took back the farm off Andy and Katie, has that been forgotten about now Katie is dead, I know Robert said he didn't but why would Chrissie lie too or did Robert persuade her and her father to let Andy still have the farm on his own

I think Robert only told Katie that they were taking back the farm and she never had a chance to tell Andy. Robert seems to have persuaded Chrissie and her dad that Andy doesn't need to know about taking back the farm at all. They are probably thinking Andy won't want the farm now and they can sell it on to someone else in the future.

Poor Laurel. They really ruined her as a character when she left Ashley.

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think Robert only told Katie that they were taking back the farm and she never had a chance to tell Andy. Robert seems to have persuaded Chrissie and her dad that Andy doesn't need to know about taking back the farm at all. They are probably thinking Andy won't want the farm now and they can sell it on to someone else in the future.

Poor Laurel. They really ruined her as a character when she left Ashley.

I hope Chrissie or her father lets it slip about taking back the farm to Chas or Diane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think Andy did know about the threat of the farm being taken back, and that was why he told Katie, not to come to the wedding.

It emerged when Robert and Katie were arguing (as usual). Andy got angry, as it was the first he had heard of it, and he ordered Katie then not to come to the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think Andy did know about the threat of the farm being taken back, and that was why he told Katie, not to come to the wedding.

It emerged when Robert and Katie were arguing (as usual). Andy got angry, as it was the first he had heard of it, and he ordered Katie then not to come to the wedding.

Andy said it to Robert but he denied ever saying it to Katie.

Nobody jumped that annoyed me

if you going to jump then jump

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Did Katie have absolutely no family? Only Andy and a few villagers at the funeral.

And I totally see Pryia & Kieran getting it on at a later stage

horsefarm wrote: »
    Did Katie have absolutely no family? Only Andy and a few villagers at the funeral.

Katie's mother or father died in a car crash years before

Where is Edna and Betty?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Katie's mother or father died in a car crash years before

Katie dad died in a car crash

• Advertisement

horsefarm wrote: »

Well her father had died but i think a big dome may have closed off the village to prevent any further relatives (surviving mother and siblings included) from attending :pac:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Edna and Betty?

Edna just finished a big storyline a few months back so having a rest as for Betty she is very old now I would love to her on screen again and gossip

Aren't Jimmy & Nicola very funny

Edna just finished a big storyline a few months back so having a rest as for Betty she is very old now I would love to her on screen again and gossip

Aren't Jimmy & Nicola very funny

Nosy Betty will be mad she missed the funeral :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well her father had died but i think a big dome may have closed off the village to prevent any further relatives (surviving mother and siblings included) from attending :pac:

Was her mum not dead when Katie and her dad first arrived in Emmerdale? And I'm fairly sure she was an only child.

Was her mum not dead when Katie and her dad first arrived in Emmerdale? And I'm fairly sure she was an only child.

I remember when Katie returned around 05 or 06. She had an accident and chose to move back in with Andy as opposed to going to Spain with her mother and her mother who appeared was highly critical of her decision.

I can also remember back in 01 the previous Robert refering to her as someones sister (For arguments sake 'Tom Addymans' sister) when she first arrived in Emmerdale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm guessing that Aaron will not tell anyone (yet) because Robert talked Andy out of driving over the cliff.

Maybe. :p

How did Robert know where to go to find him after he read the suicide note? Andy hardly included details of where he was going to go , did he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I can't stand Jimmy and Nicola, but especially Jimmy and how he calls her "Nico"...gets on my nerves!

When are they going to get rid of Bernice? She brings nothing to the show.

How did Robert know where to go to find him after he read the suicide note? Andy hardly included details of where he was going to go , did he?

He wanted Robert to know where to find his body, so he said in the letter remember where we used to throw rocks as kids before we hated each other, or something to that effect

• Advertisement

Well that explains it. Normally funerals have random cousins, aunties, old school friends, business acquaintances etc.
    Poor Katie. Think of all the kids she taught how to horse ride over the years, and NOT ONE could be arsed to attend her funeral

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement