Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,794 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fussyonion wrote: »
    I can't stand Jimmy and Nicola, but especially Jimmy and how he calls her "Nico"...gets on my nerves!

When are they going to get rid of Bernice? She brings nothing to the show.

Those three are a hoot, especially Jimmy and Nico imo, love them

fussyonion wrote: »
    I can't stand Jimmy and Nicola, but especially Jimmy and how he calls her "Nico"...gets on my nerves!

When are they going to get rid of Bernice? She brings nothing to the show.

Noooooooo they are prefect they are hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Nicola must be soon due to go on maternity leave, I wonder how will they write her out. I love her and Jimmy as a couple :D.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Nicola must be soon due to go on maternity leave, I wonder how will they write her out. I love her and Jimmy as a couple :D.

As long as Jimmy don't go off with Bernice or cheat on Nico or her on him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As long as Jimmy don't go off with Bernice or cheat on Nico or her on him

True.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I thought the guy in the B & B was going to be a friend or ex of Paul's who recognised Nicola from some photo.

I love Doug's little notes on the kettle. Anything to drive Marlon mad. Had a housemate once who left post-it notes everywhere. Boy were we glad when he bought his own place!

Debbie was actually bearable last night, you could understand her anger and it was good to remind Andy of all that Sarah had endured in her short life. Normally it's Charity or someone else who gets the "poor me" treatment in the Dingle household, as if she has been the only one to have any setback in her life(most of which she brought on herself).

I had to laugh at Nicola's reply to him... 'never heard of the stupid place':D

Radio5 wrote: »
    I thought the guy in the B & B was going to be a friend or ex of Paul's who recognised Nicola from some photo.

I love Doug's little notes on the kettle. Anything to drive Marlon mad. Had a housemate once who left post-it notes everywhere. Boy were we glad when he bought his own place!

Debbie was actually bearable last night, you could understand her anger and it was good to remind Andy of all that Sarah had endured in her short life. Normally it's Charity or someone else who gets the "poor me" treatment in the Dingle household, as if she has been the only one to have any setback in her life(most of which she brought on herself).

There is a bank of ireland ad in there somewhere :pac:

I'm a heartless b*tch but I wanted Andy to succeed in his suicide attempt

Andy didn't care too much for Katie when he was hopping on Jo behind her back in their house all those years ago. He used be a likeable character but they turned him into a clown

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

why?

Zippie84 wrote: »
    why?

Andy has been an awful character for many years but is kept on the show because he is a farmer and a Sugden (by adoption), I think adding his death by suicide to Aaron's guilt already for Katie's death would be good, Robert don't seem to have any guilt

Andy has been an awful character for many years but is kept on the show because he is a farmer and a Sugden (by adoption), I think adding his death by suicide to Aaron's guilt already for Katie's death would be good, Robert don't seem to have any guilt

If Andy had gone over the cliff, I'd like to have seen Robert go with him.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    If Andy had gone over the cliff, I'd like to have seen Robert go with him.

3 of them willing to jump - nobody jumped :rolleyes: if your gonna do it then do it

I say the same for people that are going to shoot themselves with a gun and put it up to there heads I say

"Don't do that put it in your mouth instead" my humor a bit dark

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Woo hoo. I've the same toaster and kettle as they have at Home Farm. Does that make me post too :)

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Woo hoo. I've the same toaster and kettle as they have at Home Farm. Does that make me post too :)

So do I :D

You post here like the rest of us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I have the same kiddy farmhouse toy that Debbie has for Jack. Does that make me a moody grumpy scowly person too?
    It's Always in the exact same place so I wouldn't say Jack actually plays with it that often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

This storyline with Nicola is stupid. It seems to have been hastily written to deal with her real life pregnancy and upcoming maternity leave.

Jimmy made his Nico out to be a baby kidnapping nutter

• Advertisement

He certainly didn't do her reputation any good :D.

The way the soaps are gone it would probably make a great storyline at the moment :pac:

Nicola, Jimmy, Bernice & Kerry never leave Emmerdale you crack me up Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Jimmy made his Nico out to be a baby kidnapping nutter

In all fairness she did kidnap baby Carl even if only for a short time until Jimmy found her so its not as if he doesn't know she has form for doing it and being a bit unstable.

Nicola, Jimmy, Bernice & Kerry never leave Emmerdale you crack me up Hilarious

Val was funny last night too, asking Diane if she should talk to Andy "with my soothing manner and empathy". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Just slightly off-topic: Katie is Katie Sugden, yet Gennie is always referred to
    as Gennie Walker, not Sharma. Her name on her headstone is Genesis Walker. :(
    AFAIK, she is the only character to whom this has happened.

Was tonight the first time Debbie and Georgia ever had a conversation?

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Just slightly off-topic: Katie is Katie Sugden, yet Gennie is always referred to
    as Gennie Walker, not Sharma. Her name on her headstone is Genesis Walker. :(
    AFAIK, she is the only character to whom this has happened.

Was Gennie and Nikhil married?

Was Gennie and Nikhil married?

They did

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement