Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I was really hoping at the end when they were left alone, Chrissie was going to say something like "why are you lying". :mad:

I only saw the very end, I'm assuming from what I did see that Lachlan is letting on they were having an affair and his muppet mother is believing him or at least pretending to?

Yep, exactly. He's claimed Alicia is his girlfriend, and has been for weeks. Still hoping that's Chrissie's only pretending to believe him.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

They have made Chrissie too stupid in this. As if ANYONE would believe Alicia would go near that little runt

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hot Tony & Fat Brenda should get a spin off

Emmerdale has hot Eric :p

Does Chrissie really believe Lalchan

really-pl-ffffff-3.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

By the look of her I would have guessed not. Him spewing "she's my girlfriend" and then Chrissie saying she believed every word but then the look on her face. Well. I sincerely hope that she doesn't anyway. She knows kid's got form for creeping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I've said this before, I do think Chrissie seems afraid of him.

Can't believe that David told Eric and Val given her lack of discretion. Eric maybe, but not the 2 of them. Loved the ceiling collapse at the end.

Tracy/Sam/Rachel. No. Just no. Cue more whining. Boring, boring, boring.

I would say Chrissie paid off the last girl Lachlan stalked and will try and pay off David and Alicia this time too

Did Chrissie ever mention anything about Lachlan's father?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

when they first moved to the village, Lachlan was spending time with his real father if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Missed last two episodes. I guess Lachlan just stayed being a weirdo ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

If this goes down the "Alicia is suspected of being the guilty party" path, it would be both silly and very uncomfortable to watch. It wouldn't take a psycho analyst to figure out the lad is a creep

• Advertisement

Robert got a haircut

Lachlan is vile now making digs at Andy. Chrissie is mentally deficient. Never knew that before. Hope Lach and Chrissie get a good slapping.

What the actual **** Christie for crying out loud how can she believe him he had form and has done this before

Also is there anything redeeming about the character of Chrissie. Most horrific character in a soap for a long time. Choosing Robert is one thing but her behaviour here is beyond redemption.

Robert got a haircut

He actually doesn't look too unlike "Old Robert" now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Beyond frustrating watching it tonight ����

Not hard to see why Lachy is the weirdo he is. When his mother turns him molesting Alicia into Alicia being a pedophile. After Chrissies outburst I think maybe I feel sorry for Lachy. With a mother that deluded how the hell was he ever going to end up normal????

Ghekko wrote: »
    Beyond frustrating watching it tonight ����

It would actually put you off watching it, wouldn't you. They must have a lot of faith in the actor playing Lachlan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

So hard to watch the route this is taking. The actress playing Alicia is doing a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Very thorough police work as usual. Where do many 14 year olds spend most of their time ? On-line. Has anyone of those genius coppers thought of looking at his phone/laptop as way of making progress in the investigation ? Ah no.

Very clumsy way of writing Nicola out.

• Advertisement

Lawrence offering to pay them off, he knows Lachlan is capable of doing what he is accused of, how can Chrissie not at least show some doubt in Lachlan :mad: I hope the police uncover Lachlan's past stalking creepy behaviour

Chrissie deserved a huge smack tonight, how can she call Alicia a pedo when Alicia herself called the police to report Lachlan, I hope no one doubts Alicia and believes Lachlan

Radio5 wrote: »
    Very thorough police work as usual. Where do many 14 year olds spend most of their time ? On-line. Has anyone of those genius coppers thought of looking at his phone/laptop as way of making progress in the investigation ? Ah no.

Very clumsy way of writing Nicola out.

Exactly. I'm sure when it emerges that callum keyed in "how to fix someones brakes" into Google it might suggest something may be fishy about his counter claim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Robert got a haircut

I couldn't figure out why he looked different. Thanks :)
    Lachlan is vile now making digs at Andy. Chrissie is mentally deficient. Never knew that before. Hope Lach and Chrissie get a good slapping.

We should form an orderly queue to punch Chrissie in the face. Hate her so much :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I didn't really have a problem with Chrissie before this, but I absolutely hate her now. To think that a few hours earlier she was about to warn Alicia that Lucky had an obsession with her...

Sam and the burds storyline is slowly killing me

And Belle needs a proper break. Like let's not give her any airtime at all till she's better

I hope Jimmy doesn't cheat with Bernice PLEASE WRITER NOOOO

pair them up as a comedy duo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Not hard to see why Lachy is the weirdo he is. When his mother turns him molesting Alicia into Alicia being a pedophile. After Chrissies outburst I think maybe I feel sorry for Lachy. With a mother that deluded how the hell was he ever going to end up normal????

Since when have they started calling him Lachy?
    Never heard them doing it until this evening.
    It really bugged me! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yep, there's the photobook that Jacob asked Lachlan to do of the family - that ended up being nothing but candid pics of Alicia. Lachlan might somehow try to twist that to suit his 'girlfriend' delusion but, while it might be completely normal to have pictures of your girlfriend, less normal to have ones where she clearly doesn't know she's in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

At the end of the episode on ITV it showed Alicia telling Jake so I'm hoping that once he knows he'll tell her about the photos and at the very least they'll tell the police, the police will bring it up with Chrissie and Chrissie will then know that Lachlan was lying.

• Advertisement

April drinks Laurel's vodka and orange and has to go hospital

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement