Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I wish that Lachy tool would lose the seven dwarf style hat..makes him even more annoying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I'm raging that the police didn't do more for Alicia but the storyline is being done quite well. That scene with Leyla telling her it's her right to dress the way she does etc. was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Absolutely agreed. It's a good message to send out to a wide audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm raging that the police didn't do more for Alicia but the storyline is being done quite well. That scene with Leyla telling her it's her right to dress the way she does etc. was very good.

Yes, I thought that was a good scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I liked too that Lisa believes Alicia and went to see her to share her experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I liked too that Lisa believes Alicia and went to see her to share her experience

Awwww :( I missed that. Only seen a few minutes of each episode all week. That was really good of Lisa, nice touch there. Alicia playing some great scenes imo, think the story is been played out really well.

Is Chrissie in denial about Lachlan? I was just wondering if she was just afraid to even let her mind believe that he was guilty, as she probably knows he is? If anyone can get what I mean :D Just can't write it down as i want to, sorry.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't know... she was disgusted that the police dropped the charges and then said she'd take civil action against Alicia, if the police wouldn't go any further. Surely if she had any inkling that he's guilty she would want the whole thing to blow over. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Posy wrote: »
    I don't know... she was disgusted that the police dropped the charges and then said she'd take civil action against Alicia, if the police wouldn't go any further. Surely if she had any inkling that he's guilty she would want the whole thing to blow over. :/

I think she just desperately wants Alicia to be guilty and not Lachy. The fact that Lachlan was dead against it going any further should (hopefully) have given her pause.

Posy wrote: »

I get that no mother would want to believe or think their child is capable of such a bad vile act but a few days back Chrissie was going to warn Alicia over Lachlan's stalking/fixation behaviour and now Chrissie just sees him as a angel who never did wrong, Alicia is at fault and needs to be punished anyway possible :mad:

STUPID UTV Player has no fast forward button and so I have to stop watching and when I come back I have to watch for the beginning.

So I just youtube it instead it is any wonder why people pirate stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

STUPID UTV Player has no fast forward button and so I have to stop watching and when I come back I have to watch for the beginning

Are you using Ad Blocker? I had the same issue, but then just disabled the Ad Block for UTV and it worked fine after that... Usually only get 1 or 2 Ads before each episode as well, so it's not the worst...

Are you using Ad Blocker? I had the same issue, but then just disabled the Ad Block for UTV and it worked fine after that... Usually only get 1 or 2 Ads before each episode as well, so it's not the worst...

it works fine with ad blocker what I meant to say is that you cant skip ahead and skip back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Glad to see so many villagers are siding with Alicia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Nice to see everyone calling Lachy the pervert he is to Chrissie's face. Has there been stupider than her in a soap ever?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Kerry's lines about peeing in the sink. Such effortless hilarity :D

Good to see a family member in a soap actually turn up when someone in sick. Would love to see Paul back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Well I couldn't stop laughing at Kerry telling Tracey the soup was parsnip like her heeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

it works fine with ad blocker what I meant to say is that you cant skip ahead and skip back

If you disable AdBlocker you can. You can watch the episodes with AdBlocker, but won't be able to adjust volume, move forward/backward, or go full screen... Disable AdBlocker and you can do all those extras...

So glad Val going to pull through she is the heart of the village so much much

"Beg me some more & I'll think about it"

Seriously get Paul back full time he is great what a wonderful speaking voice he has. The male nurse is a new character also has the hots for Finn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I agree tajd, Paul's voice is just yummy. I love him as s character too. Delighted he's back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Kerry v Tracy is funny especially and totally un PC. I loved the line about Bono and the famine victim.

Eric really loves Val and its so realistic the way he moves between rage at the doctors and breaking down crying for her.

Don't often like Lisa anymore but she gave as good as she got with Chrissie which was no harm.

• Advertisement

I cant remember Val's daughter Sharon, they could recast the role

I love Eric and Val together. Despite thier fights they really truly do love each other.

Poor Pearl in such horrible debt.

I hope Jake batters hell out of Lachy

That nurse that was chatting to Finn is a div.

Ahahaha Kerry ruining Traceys shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Tracey and Kerry are comedy gold.They are so good in the secens together.It breaks up Alicias harrowing storyline great.

I don't mind Tracey this time around, she works well with Val and Kerry

She is better away from Sam and Emmerdale needs a bitchy schemer now Charity is banged up :p

Why did Emma stay at the hospital for Val, she seemed quite peeved off to me that Finn was so upset over Val, maybe Emma is jealous as long as she don't hurt or kill Val, Emmerdale needs Valerie Pollard

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't mind Tracey this time around, she works well with Val and Kerry

She is better away from Sam and Emmerdale needs a bitchy schemer now Charity is banged up :p

Why did Emma stay at the hospital for Val, she seemed quite peeved off to me that Finn was so upset over Val, maybe Emma is jealous as long as she don't hurt or kill Val, Emmerdale needs Valerie Pollard

+1.
    Tracy and Kerry are very funny together.

I wondered the same about Emma, about why was she staying around.

Did Ross not arrange a job for Emma at a doctor's surgery?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Don't often like Lisa anymore but she gave as good as she got with Chrissie which was no harm.

+1.

Lisa definitely gave as good as she got, I was delighted.

Exactly. I'm sure when it emerges that callum keyed in "how to fix someones brakes" into Google it might suggest something may be fishy about his counter claim

Lachlan i meant.

• Advertisement

Romantic b@stard that Andy. I was afraid he was going to whip it out for a minute the way he was maneuvering

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement