Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Romantic b@stard that Andy. I was afraid he was going to whip it out for a minute the way he was maneuvering

He isn't thinking about Katie now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I dont miss Katie.It was the right decision to get rid of her.She was only a filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Tracey and Kerry are so funny together... I hope their rivalry continues even now Tracey has moved out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I record the omnibus on Saturdays on utv Ireland, where is it gone??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Lachlan i meant.

Think you meant Lucky. :p;)

• Advertisement

I love Kerry in Emmerdale

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love Kerry in Emmerdale

Ah yeah , she is hilarious at times and has some great one liners :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

She is way better and funnier since the daughter (Amy?) left, she and Dan are so funny together.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    She is way better and funnier since the daughter (Amy?) left, she and Dan are so funny together.

I agree, she seemed a bit tragic and needy when Amy was around, I was very happy to watch her come into her own.

Am trying to decide who I dislike most ; Laurel or Tracey . Both of them gave me a pain in my face tonight :(

I know the storyline with Laurel is a good one , but she's starting to really irritate me.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am trying to decide who I dislike most ; Laurel or Tracey . Both of them gave me a pain in my face tonight :(

I know the storyline with Laurel is a good one , but she's starting to really irritate me.

I choose Laurel, making little April lie :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I choose Laurel, making little April lie :mad:

Should have actually said that tbh , poor child , loved the way she innocently told Doug though :D

Never ask a child to keep a secret

oh Laurel should of stayed with Ashley

Why is Marlon poor all of a sudden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

April is such a fantastic little character. :)

Shame Paul left

Emma Barton tries to set Ross up with Bob's daughter Carly

You don't know what good for you because you don't know any better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Shame Paul left

What is the actor doing? I looked at his bio and whilst he has never gone too long without work since leaving ED, he isn't exactly in such a position that he couldn't consider returning to ED. Not sure what they could do with his character though storywise, perhaps him and Lawrence as a partnership would work. They would compliment each other a bit.

What is the actor doing? I looked at his bio and whilst he has never gone too long without work since leaving ED, he isn't exactly in such a position that he couldn't consider returning to ED. Not sure what they could do with his character though storywise, perhaps him and Lawrence as a partnership would work. They would compliment each other a bit.

Was Paul not married to Johnny (he was played by an actor who was in Neighbours and Home and Away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Was Paul not married to Johnny (he was played by an actor who was in Neighbours and Home and Away)

Yep. Richard Grieve who played Lachie in Home and Away (father of Chloe's child Olivia) and Sam in Neighbours.

Think him and Jonny split though and Jonny went back to Australia.

Don't know the full story but this might help

• Advertisement

Emma Barton tries to set Ross up with Bob's daughter Carly

Bobs daughter (Gemma Atkinson) is an out and out lasher.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    What does lasher mean? (never heard that before)

Slang for attractive lady. It may originally have been a Cork term but it has spread through Munster it would seem

Slang for attractive lady. It may originally have been a Cork term but it has spread through Munster it would seem

Cool. Never heard it before. Yep not seen her recently but think she's quite attractive.

Is Paul still married to Johnny ? They didn't mention him at all

Aaron
    to beat up
    Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Nice to see so many dear departed mentioned last night, Gennie, Dawn and Alice all in one episode!

Loved Jimmy's comment about having all his family round him in the village, "even if it is in the graveyard".

Radio5 wrote: »
    Nice to see so many dear departed mentioned last night, Gennie, Dawn and Alice all in one episode!

Loved Jimmy's comment about having all his family round him in the village, "even if it is in the graveyard".

It is the only soap you see characters visit the graveyard from time to time

Aaron
    to beat up
    Robert

Good. Now that is more realistic of Aaron. Robert is last person he would fall for

Christ, they really could have made a bit of an effort with the cameras to hide "Nicola's" bump!

• Advertisement

Just tuned in. Can anyone tell me what's going on with Bob's daughter? Ta :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement