Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Just tuned in. Can anyone tell me what's going on with Bob's daughter? Ta :)

Caught up now after Brenda's rant, thanks.

I hope I never cover up a murder or I'll end up going running all the time like Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Aaron
    to beat up
    Robert

Apparently
    Robert offers himself up to Aaron to beat him up, it must be love :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

About time Adam had a shave!

What happens with Jimmy/Nicola with her leaving for a few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I suppose they'll have Nicola working in Dubai and Jimmy, Angelica, Berniece and Rodney going over there to visit her. Then she'll get homesick or the job will go wrong and she'll be back again once her leave is over.

How many chlidren does Bob have, Jamie, Dawn (rip), Heath, Cathy and this new one Carly. Was she featured or mentioned before? You can bet we'll have the usual palaver with the ex-fiance turning up looking for money, threatening her etc etc.

Whats the big deal with Vanessa's birthday? Did she not want Kirin to know her age, surely he knows it by now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Radio5 wrote: »
    How many chlidren does Bob have, Jamie, Dawn (rip), Heath, Cathy and this new one Carly. Was she featured or mentioned before? You can bet we'll have the usual palaver with the ex-fiance turning up looking for money, threatening her etc etc.

Carly has been in it before, played by a different actress.

Bob has 7 kids that we know of, all of who have appeared in Emmerdale before.

He was a dodgy salesman when he first arrived in the village and only really settled down when he married Viv - he's always been the first to admit he was a rubbish dad to his older kids.

Carly has been in it before, played by a different actress.

Bob has 7 kids that we know of, all of who have appeared in Emmerdale before.

He was a dodgy salesman when he first arrived in the village and only really settled down when he married Viv - he's always been the first to admit he was a rubbish dad to his older kids.

Carly was previously played by Rebecca Ryan (Debbie in Shameless/Vicki in Waterloo Road)

Bob was a seller of tights and a real ladies man apparently before he settled with Viv :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carly was previously played by Rebecca Ryan (Debbie in Shameless/Vicki in Waterloo Road)

Bob was a seller of tights and a real ladies man apparently before he settled with Viv :p

Indeed he was. When I first started watching Emmerdale, Bob had just arrived on the scene and he was just full of energy all the time. That's back when the Café was a corner shop which Viv owned... I miss Viv, and Terry.

Indeed he was. When I first started watching Emmerdale, Bob had just arrived on the scene and he was just full of energy all the time. That's back when the Café was a corner shop which Viv owned... I miss Viv, and Terry.

It was a mistake killing off both Viv and Terry

It was a mistake killing off both Viv and Terry

I've never actually seen the scenes where they died - happened during one of the periods where I wasn't watching the show for a few years... :(

• Advertisement

I've never actually seen the scenes where they died - happened during one of the periods where I wasn't watching the show for a few years... :(

A fire started by a copper who was seeing Katie, Terry went in to save Viv and both perished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Same here :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

They should put a notice at the end of each episode telling you exactly when and where the next episode will be on.

They should put a notice at the end of each episode telling you exactly when and where the next episode will be on.

For Emmerdale...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Zippie84 wrote: »
    For Emmerdale...?

For all the soaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

April was so funny guilt tripping Rakesh into buying the teddies. :D

Let's take bets on how many complaints OfCom will get over Vanessa's Sideboob as she was putting her dressing gown on after checking herself...

I'm gonna guess 42 idiots will complain...

Let's take bets on how many complaints OfCom will get over Vanessa's Sideboob as she was putting her dressing gown on after checking herself...

I'm gonna guess 42 idiots will complain...

I'm going for 4,337

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

ShazGV wrote: »
    April was so funny guilt tripping Rakesh into buying the teddies. :D

Especially when she said you will need two because if he only got one it would get lonely:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I want to take cheryl home.

• Advertisement

Emma
    to disprove of Finn new boyfriend
    She is a bit unhinged start of a new psycho ?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

My flippin sky box didn't record an episode

horsefarm wrote: »

Oh no... what will you do?

Has Emma and Cain met yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Has Emma and Cain met yet?

Yes, not too long after she appeared. I think he told her to stop hassling Moira. That's my memory of it anyway.

What happened during the 2nd half of last night's ep? Missed it cos of phonecall. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Yes, not too long after she appeared. I think he told her to stop hassling Moira. That's my memory of it anyway.

What happened during the 2nd half of last night's ep? Missed it cos of phonecall. :(

Can't remember which was in first or second half, but here goes, Chas agreed to run a half marathon with Aaron. Belle came home.
    Vanessa knew that Kirin lied to her about the car breaking down because she saw the dad driving it. So, I think she finished with him.
    Paddy decided to buy the stables from Andy, so he needed to access the bank accounts, Pearl was trying to put him off, saying she couldn't remember the password, but he was ringing the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Same here. An entire episode missing. Last time I saw it, Vanessa was celebrating her birthday. Next time, she's going for a biopsy and no storyline in between to link it all together!

ratmouse wrote: »
    Same here. An entire episode missing. Last time I saw it, Vanessa was celebrating her birthday. Next time, she's going for a biopsy and no storyline in between to link it all together!

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Here

Thanks so much!

• Advertisement

So Pearl was embarrassed to admit she was a bit short money-wise because of her pride but is fine with pretending to have Alzheimer's? Logical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement