Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

So Pearl was embarrassed to admit she was a bit short money-wise because of her pride but is fine with pretending to have Alzheimer's? Logical.

She had stolen from her employers so it's a bit more than embarrassment that she's trying to save herself.

She took a cheque for £5,000.00 that she was to pay a bill with (the company rang about tonight) & made it payable to herself and cashed it. She seems to owe a lot of money and be trying to win it back on the horses and on-line gambling. I'm not sure how she got into debt, was it gambling or some investment in shares.

I think Paddy doubts the Alzheimers and Edna will also, when she finds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So Pearl was embarrassed to admit she was a bit short money-wise because of her pride but is fine with pretending to have Alzheimer's? Logical.

Sorry , I know Alzheimers is a heartbreaking illness , but I knew that Pearl wasn't going to own up and admit to the gambling . Bad Pearl !!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate that Pearl lied so easy like that about such a serious illness :mad:

Wow Pearl I felt so bad but not anymore she is so devious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Desperate people do desperate things though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Belle is getting on my nerves.

GO LISA!!

GO LISA!!

And Cain :p I did expect grumpy to be at Sarah's play too

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Tracy looks like part of the fraggle Rock cast at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Wow Pearl I felt so bad but not anymore she is so devious

I think its a great storyline. Most people dont realise gambling can be an addiction. Most addicts would cut off their first borns right hand to feed their habbit. If she was a smack head saying it people would understand what shes doing!

• Advertisement

Great scene with Berniece and Andy at the school. Great continuity with Donna in the photo as well, I remember watching it around that time.

Tracy should be getting on the bus fairly soon, even she can't be daft enough to stay with Andy and seeing as she has no other friends in the village.....

I'm sure Cain would have been at the Sarah's play except he'd to go to Home Farm with Lisa.

Christie can't fire Nicola like that can she?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Village idiot still thinks Lachy is a saint and the evil village is against her.

Christie can't fire Nicola like that can she?

Not legally, but that rarely matters in a soap, and hey it ties in nicely with an actress needing to go on maternity leave.
    Village idiot still thinks Lachy is a saint and the evil village is against her.
    She'll know the truth next week, and want to go to the police. Lachlan and Lawrence try to talk her out of it, and the question is whether she will or not. Either way, she'll be copping herself on a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It's actually disgusting that Lachlan thinks he hasn't done anything wrong this whole time.

ShazGV wrote: »
    It's actually disgusting that Lachlan thinks he hasn't done anything wrong this whole time.

Yep! Convinced she led him on. Get a grip, boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

This Chrissie one is the most deluded, vile, ignorant character I have seen in a soap. I think that ED have made their bed with her, there is no way to redeem a character after this................................. cue 6 months time when her and Alicia are drinking and joking away in the Woolpack.

Oooh that with Alicia abusing Lachy with cabbages and bread......oooh shes so evil to sweet Lachy.

Why didnt she pick up a tin and cave his head in, Chrissie too. Or does his hat protect him?

I genuinely flinched back from the screen when Lachlan tried to kiss Alicia :(
    Surely there's cctv in the shop that could be given to the police or stuck on a big projector in the village to show Chrissie.
    Aw poor Alicia *sob*

stuck on a big projector in the village to show Chrissie.

Chrissie would say its not Lachy and that its his balkan doppleganger, and Lachy was with her having a delightful time at the park. LEAVE MY SON ALONE!

• Advertisement

Anyone else think it's Jakey who daubed the paint on the car?

I wanted to throw something at the tv when he went in to the shop. Truly creepy.

Carly seems like a complete nightmare, delighted Brenda gave told her a few home truths.

Glad I read Enda & Pearl situation correctly!!!

So is Lucky just a perv or mentally unwell ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Bring back Nellie Dingle.... Its 15 years now! And Tina dingle. Dingles need a bit of bite again. Apparently Zak has another son called Nathan also.

I think Lawrence fancies Cain and who can blame him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So now the shop CCTV has magically disappeared....

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    So now the shop CCTV has magically disappeared....

Did Dan's brother install it or was he a con artist?

Chaz wanting pie was hilarious she wouldn't take her eyes of it

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh Chrissie!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Oh my god I want to strangle this little bastard.

• Advertisement

OH NO DAVID :( :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement