Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who sent that text ? Val ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I thought it was Finn's mum, can't remember her name.

ShazGV wrote: »
    I thought it was Finn's mum, can't remember her name.

EMMA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I never thought someone stealing a car would be a really sweet gesture... Ross is just a big softie at heart...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Also, can we all start calling her Wendy? She looks like a Wendy...

• Advertisement

Does Robert really love Aaron or is he just messing with his head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Robert genuinely has feelings for Aaron

Was Adam asking Andy's permission to marry Vicky from Andy, why not Robert too?

The latter I'd say.The only person Robert loves is himself. Everything he does is motivated by guilt for something he's done wrong or protecting the good life he has with his wealthy wife and in-laws.

I'd imagine that Adam asked Andy about marrying Victoria because they know each other. He doesn't really know Robert and they haven't had too much interaction apart from conversations about the scrapyard.

Did we see Emma sending the text ? If so I missed it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Jimmy and Nicola's farewell to the sounds of Take That. Heartbreaking....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jimmys singing :D

Why wasn't Cain at the 21st/engagement party?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Why did Victoria look like she had on a wig.Her hair at her 21st looked weird.Plus she looks older than 21.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

dubstarr wrote: »
    Why did Victoria look like she had on a wig.Her hair at her 21st looked weird.Plus she looks older than 21.

She definitely looks older than 21

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

ratmouse wrote: »
    She definitely looks older than 21

Theres no way i would even think of asking her for id.I thought she was about 26

dubstarr wrote: »

Glad someone else thought that!! Was looking at her last night and thinking is her hair for real?? She looks so much younger and better with her hair tied up , imo.It definitely made her look much older down last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

The actress who plays Victoria is only 21.
    She looked well i thought, very well! She would have given Alisha a run for her money!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I said last night "her hair looks like a wig" so I'm glad other people thought it too! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

.red. wrote: »
    The actress who plays Victoria is only 21.
    She looked well i thought, very well! She would have given Alisha a run for her money!

Yeah, she did look well, gorgeous in fact. But just surprised that she is only 21.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Ah Victoria, If you don't want Adam I'll have him :D

Finn wanting to sleep with is HIV boyfriend so quick is a little worrying many step should be taking before hand

for example Finn should be taking prep for having sex

Prep is a drug that Finn would take to increase stop him getting HIV if I am correct along with contraception

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Prep is a drug that Finn would take to increase stop him getting HIV if I am correct along with contraception

Don't think Finns too worried about contraception ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Don't think Finns too worried about contraception ;-)

I giggled but I think it's a nicer way than say condoms :o

Emmerdale spoilers
    Robert hires a hit-man to kill Chas

Finn discovers Emma still hasn't signed the divorce papers

Priya tries to get her parents back together

Carly tries to get her hands on Bob's money

Lachlan Dad turn's up on the day of the court case

Laurel addiction comes to the surface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Chas.... "Sometimes you have to ee on the chips, Victoria"

Next scene..... VICTORIA WALKS OUT OF KITCHEN WITH TWO PLATES OF CHIPS..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Finn..."Darren's gone...."
    Val....."Where.... to the cinema..."!!!

Ha!

Val Val Val , what have you done :( Thought it was going to be Finns mother to be honest .

Glad Val came clean and told Finn, Well after Eric shaming her into it :D

Emmerdale
    Robert is to be the dales next big serial killer. The actor who just signed a multi year contract the first for any soap want a storyline the biggest in its year to go on for years a who dunnit bumping off the locals. Robert first victim was Katie with Chaz next in Line but its sweet old Betty who is his next victim as he confesses to her what he did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Emmerdale
    Robert is to be the dales next big serial killer. The actor who just signed a multi year contract the first for any soap want a storyline the biggest in its year to go on for years a who dunnit bumping off the locals. Robert first victim was Katie with Chaz next in Line but its sweet old Betty who is his next victim as he confesses to her what he did

Yay :D

Emmerdale

:rolleyes: I never believe a thing I read on April Fools Day...

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: I never believe a thing I read on April Fools Day...

Lol , never thought of that damn it :D

Obviously I'm the only one that fell for it ......:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement