Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , never thought of that damn it :D

Obviously I'm the only one that fell for it ......:o

April_Fools_-_Spongebob.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

April_Fools_-_Spongebob.gif

Note to self _ please remember what day it actually is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The state of Laurel :p as Ross says Ms. prim and proper

I predict now cancer free Vanessa will become preggers by Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I predict now cancer free Vanessa will become preggers by Adam

Oh lawd!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Lol , never thought of that damn it :D

Obviously I'm the only one that fell for it ......:o

really OTT spoilers on 1st April = definitely a big pinch of salt for me ;)

really OTT spoilers on 1st April = definitely a big pinch of salt for me ;)

I don't think I had enough coffee drank yesterday when I fell for it , well that's my excuse!! :D

So Marlon took April and Arthur to Scott's wedding, the same Scott who never came back for his sister Donna's funeral and who was never friends with Marlon or isn't related to Arthur (Ashley's son)

So Marlon took April and Arthur to Scott's wedding, the same Scott who never came back for his sister Donna's funeral and who was never friends with Marlon or isn't related to Arthur (Ashley's son)

I am just happy to see Scott mentioned in the soap again

what happened to that poor man in real was so sad. He was accused of raping a girl its was 100% fake and he had to quit his job & move away :(

He should come back to Emmerdale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

what happened to that poor man in real was so sad. He was accused of raping a girl its was 100% fake and he had to quit his job & move away :(

That girl is a disgusting human being. She should have been locked up herself for the whole sentance that Ben was looking at if found guilty.

Saying that he was a man in his mid 20s having sex with a 16year old girl. Legally he did nothing wrong as she was over the age of consent in Barbados(and the UK) but no public figure can do that and not expect a backlash. That i reckon, is why he hasnt recieved more work from emmerdale. Plenty of other soap actors have been falsely accused and been suspended immediatly. As soon as their name is cleared the usually come back on screen.
    Another thing to remember is, the age of consent in Ireland is 17, if the incident happened here he would have been guilty of statutory rape!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Clearly another one of these celebrity sex opportunists. The girl had just turned 16 at the time which he was aware of so, although legally was ok, he should have stayed clear from a stranger who was calling him "Scott"! Glad he got exonerated but disgusted that the legal system protects the name of girls like this.

Can anyone tell me where Laurel was please ?? I missed the first half :(

Can anyone tell me where Laurel was please ?? I missed the first half :(

I think she went off looking to buy booze but couldn't go pub and David's shop was closed

Did Laurel lie about Daniel's grave and April, that is some low if she did :mad:

I think she went off looking to buy booze but couldn't go pub and David's shop was closed

Did Laurel lie about Daniel's grave and April, that is some low if she did :mad:

Thank you.

And yes, she did and told Marlon not to say anything to April about it as she would get upset.

Don't think she can sink any lower than that to be honest, that's just wrong on every level imo :mad:

Rachel seems to have come back more assertive and cocky plus extra tanned

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think Laurel's story very intiguing. Not so much the fact that she's reliant on alcohol, but her reasons for turning to the drink in the first place - just the stresses she's had to take on since Donna showed up with April this time last year... It has pretty much been unravelling for her since then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Yes, it has been a culmination of events over a long time. Being with Marlon, who has the emotional intelligence of a log, doesn't help either. I wonder if Rhona, her of the recent pain killer addiction will cop on to what is going on?

Is it too much to hope that the Finn/Darran storyline is over now? Talk about dragging on and on and on.....

Yes Rachel seems to have changed while she was away and no harm too.

I'm liking Emma, all smiles and sneaky daggers.

Yes she did

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Actress who plays Vanessa married her girlfriend with Irene from Summer Bay a special guest no less!

Nice looking couple!

274FA7EE00000578-3026943-Soul_mates_Speaking_previously_to_Daily_Mail_about_her_upcoming_-a-31_1428281681663.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3026943/Home-Away-Aussie-actress-Lynne-McGranger-flies-world-Emmerdale-soap-star-friend-Michelle-Hardwick-marry-partner-Rosie-Nicholl.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Holy crap she looks amazing, as does her wife. Didn't recognise her at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Holy crap she looks amazing, as does her wife. Didn't recognise her at all.

Me either, had to read the line above first!

Poor Emma can't make any friends in the village, she is like glue to Ross in every scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Laurel's storyline is coming along nicely, she's playing it very well.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Laurel's storyline is coming along nicely, she's playing it very well.

Much as I dislike Laurel , I have to agree with you, it's portrayed very well , good scenes with both Ashley and Marlon tonight.

Why didn't Laurel try and break into David's shop, more alcohol there than village hall :p

tajd...

You do realise that one part of your April Fools spoiler is a real possibilty?? :D

Good man Aaron. You wouldn't see this in the Simpson's.
    Manages to get caught under a tree root, frees himself and rolls down hill head first and hits a rock
    :rolleyes:

I thought Aaron might have to take the same measures as another Aron (Ralston). He would require a penknife though

Why is Lawrence pushing Chrissie to contact Donny (Lachlan's father), has he another reason perhaps to try and split her and Robert up again or has Lawrence "history" with Donny either way Donny is arriving soon

Why is Lawrence pushing Chrissie to contact Donny (Lachlan's father), has he another reason perhaps to try and split her and Robert up again or has Lawrence "history" with Donny either way Donny is arriving soon

Lawrence is a rich version of Owen from Corrie

• Advertisement

tajd...

You do realise that one part of your April Fools spoiler is a real possibilty?? :D

I didn't till now HOLY CRAP I'M PSYCHIC ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement