Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow and shock at Rachel playing dirty

What does Rachel have against Belle ?

What does Rachel have against Belle ?

Nothing really, she just wants Sam and Samson to move out with her

I think maybe deep down Rachel resents all the Dingles for what Charity did to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

The Rachel stuff is completely plot driven and is a bit of an insult to Rachels character as she has never been portrayed this way before, especially to people who have helped her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

To be fair the Dingles have been known to bend the rules to suit themselves, now and again so I wouldn't blame Rachel for playing dirty this time.....

I loved Emma's scene with Debbie. She gave 100% as good as she got which rarely happens with Debbie.

Love the way they were always going on about more security at Home Farm after the "break-in" and yet Jacob was able to walk in, no door locked and no alarm , even though the house was empty! David is going to get some grief about the damage unless Jacob confesses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Is it just me or does Carly (Gemma Atkinson) have a very deep boggery, even masculine voice. I could swear it was a guy speaking when I look away from the screen! I can see them turning her into a Charity Mk II also. She even looks like her

I already said this. Although very attractive, she has something masculine about her. She does look like Charity but not as good looking imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

ratmouse wrote: »
    I already said this. Although very attractive, she has something masculine about her. She does look like Charity but not as good looking imo.

She has two things going for her that Charity doesnt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it's possible that James could have a fling with Emma??
    Just wondering as it seems that James is convinced there is something going on between Chas and Paddy, that's my take on it :)

Yes they sleep together. Chas finds out and dumps him. Aaron finds out and beats him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks kitten_k , was thinking I was imagining things :)

kitten_k wrote: »
    Yes they sleep together. Chas finds out and dumps him. Aaron finds out and beats him up.

Aaron is cheating with Robert another Dingle who different rules apply :p

• Advertisement

ratmouse wrote: »

Also love the fact their names are eerily similar!

GEMMA ATKINSON
    EMMA ATKINS

Gd, Alicia is hot. I nearly prefer her when she is dressed down a bit! She kind of reminds me of Penelope Cruz ??
    Anyone agree?

Natalie-Anderson-.jpg

BYnm3HXCQAIxX90.jpg:large

Whats the betting Lachlan's dad will be another charmer? Can't wait to see what he's like.

Loved Emma tonight, stirring it ever so nicely.

Carly calling Debbie Heidi was funny

I thought Debbie would be tough enough to take Carly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carly calling Debbie Heidi was funny

I thought Debbie would be tough enough to take Carly

I find Debbie a bit more of a mouth just letting on to be tough. Not a big fan of her.
    When she was giving Emma a talking to in the toilet of the Woolpack the other night I just kept thinking eh Emma is a proper psycho, she'll do something mad and also FIX YOUR BLOODY SHIRT!! She had this shirt on and it only had the bottom 2 buttons buttoned up so it was gaping wide down past her boobs (she had a vest on) and it was just really annoying me!

James looked to be devouring Emma must haven't got it in a long while from Chas

Emma is a great character! evil, witty, conniving, psychopathic, quite funny, a great liar! and not bad on the eye!

I thought that was the exact road they were going to go down with Katie and izzy's mother on Coronation street but they wouldn't have the graft or wit to put together a good new character, let alone a new story. Too busy with Panto acts like Evil Todd...

Hard to know how far she will go but I envisage it will involve her convincing herself she is James' and that Chas and james eventual renunion after Chas finds out will drive her truly bonkers leading to some psycho outburst/confrontation with Chas!

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    I find Debbie a bit more of a mouth just letting on to be tough. Not a big fan of her.
    When she was giving Emma a talking to in the toilet of the Woolpack the other night I just kept thinking eh Emma is a proper psycho, she'll do something mad and also FIX YOUR BLOODY SHIRT!! She had this shirt on and it only had the bottom 2 buttons buttoned up so it was gaping wide down past her boobs (she had a vest on) and it was just really annoying me!

Agree, Debbie's talks the talk and usually that's enough but she's met her match in Emma and Carly.

That said I think Carly is obnoxious and I'm surprised it's taken Bob this long to get rid of her. The way she speaks to Brenda is appalling and no amount of parental guilt for the past can justify putting up with that.

I'd say Emma has had a "quiet life" :P for a while so I'd say she was as eager for it as James.

Donny isn't at all what I expected but his presence is really annoying Robert which is good.

Yeah, although I don't really like Brenda, Carly was just unnecessarily bitchy towards her.
    Donny looks like a Donny, does anyone else think that? I saw him and thought, yeah that name suits him.
    I love the way Robert is all side glances at him, eh you're sleeping with a man behind your wife's back! Back in your box!!

Yeah, although I don't really like Brenda, Carly was just unnecessarily bitchy towards her.
    Donny looks like a Donny, does anyone else think that? I saw him and thought, yeah that name suits him.
    I love the way Robert is all side glances at him, eh you're sleeping with a man behind your wife's back! Back in your box!!

Hmmmmm

heres a few other famous Donnys

MTE5NTU2MzE2MDc4NjM4NjAz.jpg

kwcCtVdy1J.png

donald-trump-ca-2011-a-p.jpg

don-with-barn-owl.jpg?w=820

• Advertisement

I see the Sharma's are starting to give the Nazir's a run for their money as most annoying gormless Asian family on tv with this Rishi/Georgia story

I see the Sharma's are starting to give the Nazir's a run for their money as most annoying gormless Asian family on tv with this Rishi/Georgia story

At least she's going off on a cruise so hopefully that will be the end of it!

Emma is so going to "accidentally" tell someone about her and James.

Why the change in storyline for Finn and Darren, I thought these two might make a good of it, seemed suited now it looks like Finn is lying to please Darren who seems a fussy pr*ck now

Hmmmmm

heres a few other famous Donnys

Well the actual Donnie that popped into my head was Donnie Wahlberg. I think there's a resemblance.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRivp771qtZEQ_BE0vDqjiFopV7ZB42DEWv_PXjNHAnGlomajfq

5906367_orig.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    At least she's going off on a cruise so hopefully that will be the end of it!

Emma is so going to "accidentally" tell someone about her and James.

Hopefully Georgia goes far far away on that cruise, and forgets to return.

I like the fact that Emma looks so sweet and innocent, but is up to no good. :D

Anyone else think James looks too old for Chas and Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think James looks too old for Chas and Emma

Yes

Emma is one of the worst actors cast in soap land for a while

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Yes

Emma is one of the worst actors cast in soap land for a while

You should cast a glance down Coronation St for the worst casting by far in many years :mad:.

Another classic from Kerry, "Cheryl Cole Fernandez Subaru Impreza wears it" :pac:

• Advertisement

Another classic from Kerry, "Cheryl Cole Fernandez Subaru Impreza wears it" :pac:

If she ever goes I think the show would lose its soul

just back from holiday so catching up with the soaps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement