Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

I'm listening

thats wrong on 8 million different levels lol Wow I love Emma she plays the bitch brilliantly

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 56,352 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I watch this from time to time, by god this Robert-Aaron affair is the absolute pits. So boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Gd, Alicia is hot. I nearly prefer her when she is dressed down a bit! She kind of reminds me of Penelope Cruz ??
    Anyone agree?

Natalie-Anderson-.jpg

BYnm3HXCQAIxX90.jpg:large

Alicia is faaaar better looking.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »

Retiring sad to see her go but she deserved a rest will treasure her final scenes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Chas doesn't do much but that was great :pac:

Also, I'm guessing Donny is after Chrissy's money and the men in the car are people he owes money to?
    Also, what's the story with Jay not letting Ali have time off to see her son (I presume he's seriously injured if he was shipped home?)? Is she not legally entitled to leave to visit him in hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was Chas softening slightly when she found out James got Aaron off the hook? Loved when she knocked the smirk off Emmas' face with a few words in the cafe .

Good, sorry , Lovely to see Cain back in a few more scenes again, brightens the night up :D

Chrissie and Rachel, their voices are starting to grate on my nerves at the minute, don't know why really..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I never liked Ali; she has a voice that'd grate cheese and she's just always moaning.
    Is she leaving Emmerdale?

Retiring sad to see her go but she deserved a rest will treasure her final scenes

I wonder what her exit will be, killed off (murdered or natural causes) or off to a retirement home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Pretty dull episode after a good week.

Raaychul, Ali,Lisa, Belle and the Chocolate Factory. Yawn.You'd think it was Google HQ or something the number of people who want to work there.

Debbie channelling her inner Liz McDonald with the curtain pelmet.

Dingle Double Standard shocker. Why should St.Aaron be in trouble for a serious assault which could have blinded James or caused him serious head injury?

The highlight was the arrival of Donny's backing band. The Big Debt Collectors. Maybe we'll have a real robbery at Home Farm at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Well the actual Donnie that popped into my head was Donnie Wahlberg. I think there's a resemblance.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRivp771qtZEQ_BE0vDqjiFopV7ZB42DEWv_PXjNHAnGlomajfq

5906367_orig.jpg

Love Donnie Wahlberg in 'Blue Bloods'! Bears a resemblance to
    Dan, in Fair City, though edgier looking. (I don't like Dan!!)

Why is Rachel and Ali fighting, isn't Ali living in a house she got from Rachel who got off Jai for Archie and Ali also bagged her way into a managing job in the factory when she couldn't read

I can see Ali going off to look after Sean while he recovers and Ruby cheating on her with Rachel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder what her exit will be, killed off (murdered or natural causes) or off to a retirement home

Hope it's a gentle exit, like her going to live elsewhere.
    I would hate to see it being something violent. Could be good if something like the way Hilda left Corrie long ago, with all the regulars gathered together to say goodbye.

Cain needs to get tough again, Donny should be getting his teeth put back in if it were the old Cain, Moira give him back his balls :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

If I hear "Lachy" one more time :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Can't wait to see the back of the little sh!t. Hope they're not setting me up for a fall here & he's actually staying. :p

Much as I dislike the whole story line, and don't like Lachie, Thomas Atkinson has played the part well.

Poor Finn, Darren depriving him of cow :p

Ross was funny, grinning as he went off with the whole pizza. :D

• Advertisement

Could all the Whites move up to Scotland please

So Dareen is a bit to clingy

So Dareen is a bit to clingy

More than a bit and it seems to have come out of nowhere this personality change in Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Emma really gets under my skin, was so happy when Debbie let the pub know about Ross!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poor Finn, caught in the middle of too much affection - mothered by Val and smothered by Darren :D

**bad choice of words seen as Emma nearly smothered Ross :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Would they kill off Robert when he's only been back about 6 months? Can't say I'd be too sorry to see him gone though. ;)

Maybe this is how Betty leaves? Would be very sad if this is how they send her off.

I can't see it being a Dingle as they seem to have special immunity.

Hardly Robert seeing as how they only just brought him back.

It may be someone like Rishi, Pete, Georgia, Doug, Sandy , Vanessa, Rakesh or Kirin, not major but enough to have an impact.

I can see Ross's "meeting" with Donny really going well! When were the Whites un-barred from the pub?

• Advertisement

I can't see it being a Dingle as they seem to have special immunity.

Hardly Robert seeing as how they only just brought him back.

It may be someone like Rishi, Pete, Georgia, Doug, Sandy , Vanessa, Rakesh or Kirin, not major but enough to have an impact.

I can see Ross's "meeting" with Donny really going well! When were the Whites un-barred from the pub?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement