Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Sharmas, Whites, Ali and all her clan maybe keep Dan for Kerry, Vanessa, Rhona, Laurel, Marlon, Bartons but not Finn or Ross would not be missed by me anyways :p

I think one of the older Dingles like Zak or Lisa might die

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anybody think there is a lot of chemistry between Chrissie and Ross, could it be the next affair!

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Anybody think there is a lot of chemistry between Chrissie and Ross, could it be the next affair!

Ross has chemistry with everyone :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Ross has chemistry with me through my telly and he doesn't even realise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Betty is retiring so they will kill her off so thats one, there are a lot of characters one or two years in now and the writers might be wondering how they can develop them anymore or just kill them. If Vanessa is pregnant then her/kirin/ Rakesh could all be in firing line. Megan doesnt have much of a roll now Declan is gone but when Charity returns her feud will probably start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Steven81 wrote: »
    Betty is retiring so they will kill her off so thats one, there are a lot of characters one or two years in now and the writers might be wondering how they can develop them anymore or just kill them. If Vanessa is pregnant then her/kirin/ Rakesh could all be in firing line. Megan doesnt have much of a roll now Declan is gone but when Charity returns her feud will probably start.

She has filmed her scenes already, it was was something liek a fire ro crash it would of gotten to the media by now, next to impossible to keep the type f stunt a secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Well that was a really exciting episode. Not.

Leyla is looking well these days, apart from the car seat cover she wore the other night when she was talking to David in the cafe. Her and Megan they must have a lot of invisible clients.

Where is Sean in hospital ? Scotland, the Outer Hebrides, they keep going on and on about the cost of going to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Steven81 wrote: »

If you think they would kill Betty off in a violent, horrible death I would have to say you are most mistaken! They got enough criticism the way they killed off Viv that time so betty will either die dignifiedly or go away and later die off screen. Its very rare, if ever, an older long term cast member is killed off in such a manner. Donnie and Emma could be two of the central plot characters so if its either of them invoved, most likely it will be someone interlinked with them............... the Bartons, Chas and Aaron, etc.

Emmerdale, i think, has the strongest overall cast out of the main three soaps in UK ( obviously Fair City is setting the highest standard of all of them though...............)

Only a few characters that don't pull their weight, acting wise, and I have to say with a few good summer plots, i could see it overtaking EE on critics choice. It is handicapped a bit with the time, as 7pm can knock a few viewers down with people only just arriving in/still commuting from work etc but its at a strong position and I like that characters dont just go missing fr months on end, that plots are well handled, time wise, and that each character is given a mixture of serious drama and lighter stories over time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »

Where is Sean in hospital ? Scotland, the Outer Hebrides, they keep going on and on about the cost of going to see him.

I thought some of it was quite funny... I know it wasn't meant to be. :D
    True about Sean, I missed some episodes, so I didn't know what the story was with him, or where he was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Debbie is stunning.

Loved look on Rob's face when he heard Chrissie saying she'd take out a hit on Donnie haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Her legs :O

Leyla is looking well these days, apart from the car seat cover she wore the other night when she was talking to David in the cafe. Her and Megan they must have a lot of invisible clients.

Did Ali say Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Ya, hes in liverpool. Take in the cost of food, accommodation and travel and it makes visiting very expensive if your staying for more than a day or 2.

Is Donny gone already?

I wonder will Chrissie tell daddy

Robert & Chrissie are so alike she wouldn't think twice about hiring a hit-man either would he

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Donny gone already?

I wonder will Chrissie tell daddy

I'd say we haven't seen the last of Donny just yet. He might be back , just not immediately.

Why weren't Lisa, Zack, Sam and St.Belle invited to Debbie and Pete's engagement do?

Loved chat between Chas and Cain in the pub, about James staying around and him and his tweedy farmer jacket turning up at every family occasion!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'd say we haven't seen the last of Donny just yet. He might be back , just not immediately.

Why weren't Lisa, Zack, Sam and St.Belle invited to Debbie and Pete's engagement do?

Loved chat between Chas and Cain in the pub, about James staying around and him and his tweedy farmer jacket turning up at every family occasion!:P

Yes, that was funny. :D

Betty exit storyline she leaves in a Limo she has struck it big & going live at sea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I love Debbie and Ross together, way more chemistry than her and Pete! Funny though, Debbie looked like Bambi trying to run for the first time when her and Ross were running away at the hotel!!

• Advertisement

Pete always squinting his eyes

Jesus Chrissie annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Jesus Chrissie annoys me.

Chrissie gives me what I call - a pain in me face :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Chrissie gives me what I call - a pain in me face :D

Wait till she finds out about Roberts other secret

The old "I wasn't thinking straight" must be one of the top soap excuses, no matter what soap it is or what country its based in.

A "whose the daddy storyline" must be one of most boring story lines, no matter what soap it is or what country its based in.

See how Chrissie remembered all the expensive security features they had installed at HF but never seem to use.

I like Emma and her conniving ways, I've a feeling she's gonna make Debbie's life unpleasant for a while, which can only be a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Has there ever been a soap pregnancy where, like 90% of pregnancies, a couple wants to start/continue building a family and gets pregnant, no complications, no drama.

Why can't Bernice and Gaby clean the house, they live there too :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Has there ever been a soap pregnancy where, like 90% of pregnancies, a couple wants to start/continue building a family and gets pregnant, no complications, no drama.

I was trying to think of one and I cant cause most pregnancies are accidents and the ones that are planed have complications or they split up after

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anybody use condoms in soaps? and its really funny how they hardly never get any std's just end up getting pregnant, except for val.

• Advertisement

Vanessa and Rhona are having an awful lot of VERY LOUD conversations about the baby, no doubt somebody will find out soon enough.

Ah yeah, the doorway of the local cafe, the perfect place to chat with your mate about having second thoughts about aborting the baby which may or may not have been conceived when you cheated on your boyfriend. Perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement