Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok fair point but I didn't think he had gotten them delivered deliberately to their house? And I thought him giving her drink was before he realised she had a problem? But I've missed a few episodes so am totally open to correction :)

I think Doug will accept responsibility tbh, maybe I'm wrong.

Dislike Marlon and Laurel together but in fairness the quality of acting in their storyline is really high imo.

Looking forward to how it pans out.

Well he said he thought he had changed the address, but I dont really think it matters that the drink was delivered there cause you cant watch someone 24 hours and if Laurel want's to drink she will drink, its down to Laurel really to stop and she hasn't really even admitted it to herself yet that she has a problem, even after nearly dying the last day, she still cant admit that she has a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah poor Daisy

Laurel also
    hits Marlon

I can't believe they are getting rid of Daisy! Just love that beautiful dog!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I can't believe they are getting rid of Daisy! Just love that beautiful dog!! :(
    I find it both amusing and disturbing that people, (myself included) are more angry about what happens with the dog than whats in the spoiler!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

.red. wrote: »
    I find it both amusing and disturbing that people, (myself included) are more angry about what happens with the dog than whats in the spoiler!

really?! i think i would take a number of hits as opposed to a family dog being killed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Why couldnt Laurel have died instead of poor Daisy. Love animals.

• Advertisement

Laurel does what?
    kills the dog
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ha, of course I amn't claiming he purposefully maliciously went out to do either of those things with the intent to cause her harm, I am just saying he was extremely negligent and has to take responsibility for that!

Well in all honesty, as fin12 says, Laurel is the main one who has to take responsibilty, even though I imagine that is hard to do when she's in denial about her alchoholism.I'm sure we've all forgotten to do things :)
    fin12 wrote: »
    Well he said he thought he had changed the address, but I dont really think it matters that the drink was delivered there cause you cant watch someone 24 hours and if Laurel want's to drink she will drink, its down to Laurel really to stop and she hasn't really even admitted it to herself yet that she has a problem, even after nearly dying the last day, she still cant admit that she has a problem.

Fair point, like when she broke into the hall/centre place and drank the wine.

Are Ali and Ruby leaving for good or are they returning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

.red. wrote: »

Did not want to comment on what was in the spoiler. ;)

Well in all honesty, as fin12 says, Laurel is the main one who has to take responsibilty, even though I imagine that is hard to do when she's in denial about her alchoholism.I'm sure we've all forgotten to do things :)

Fair point, like when she broke into the hall/centre place and drank the wine.

Are Ali and Ruby leaving for good or are they returning?

Of course Laurel has made her own destiny entirely but she is addicted and out of control. That goes without saying that responsibility lies with her but she is in the domain now where she needs others around her being very careful. Thats not really my point about Doug. I am just saying he is quicker to lecture Marlon than realise many of his actions haven't helped the situation!

Of course Laurel has made her own destiny entirely but she is addicted and out of control. That goes without saying that responsibility lies with her but she is in the domain now where she needs others around her being very careful. Thats not really my point about Doug. I am just saying he is quicker to lecture Marlon than realise many of his actions haven't helped the situation!

Lol , sorry but I don't think this is the correct arena for us to be getting into a debate as we did before, derailing the thread into fending and proving our points of view to be honest :) interesting as it might be though :D

Am open to hear from a Mod as to whether or not debating viewpoints is derailng thread, I personally think it is?

• Advertisement

Lol , sorry but I don't think this is the correct arena for us to be getting into a debate as we did before, derailing the thread into fending and proving our points of view to be honest :) interesting as it might be though :D

Am open to hear from a Mod as to whether or not debating viewpoints is derailng thread, I personally think it is?

We were talking about a plot in Emmerdale on a public discussion site with no serious heated debate or no malice! If that's derailing the thread I give up!

Laurel does what?
    kills the dog
    :eek:
    I think she knocks him down, when drink driving

We were talking about a plot in Emmerdale on a public discussion site with no serious heated debate or no malice! If that's derailing the thread I give up!

Sorry if I said it incorrectly, but you'll see from my post count how I often I post things, as I'm not quite sure what is allowed or not allowed. I thought it might be derailing as we weren't particularily discussing plotlines as such , if you get what I mean . If it's allowed, fair enough :)

Well that 5 seconds punch was 100 times better than this last 3 years build up to Saturdays Mayweather fight alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well that 5 seconds punch was 100 times better than this last 3 years build up to Saturdays Mayweather fight alone!

Who knew Laurel could punch like that, bam :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What a Punch!!!

5153363+_10fc8dedf5558a073e5913697368806c.jpg

Sorry, ive tried my best but I really cant stand the character of Carla. And i still cant figure out why. Between the overacting, the manly voice and the silly behaviour i have a few reasons though!

Poor Brenda.

Sorry, ive tried my best but I really cant stand the character of Carla. And i still cant figure out why. Between the overacting, the manly voice and the silly behaviour i have a few reasons though!

Do you mean Carly :p yes cant take to her either, could be that I am not a fan of the actress who plays her, couldn't stand her in Hollyoaks either

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Poor Brenda.

I laughed out loud when Carly tipped the plate on her. Brenda is nearly as pointless, self righteous and annoying as Ali. Didn't like her when she was with Terry and even less now she's with Bob.

• Advertisement

I hope Dan don't leave, was hoping Amelia would stay with him and Kerry

Ali could have taken sour puss Rachel with her too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Carly and Tracy should move in together so they can be obnoxious to each other and not subject anyone else to their "humour" and great interpersonal skills.

Very sorry that Raaaaychul didn't go as well but seeing as she couldn't make it from the bar stool to the front door when Ali and co were leaving, it's a lot to expect of her to get as far as Liverpool.

St. Belle will no doubt be running the cafe as well as the factory, seeing as there's a job vacancy there.

What does Harriet do for a living now?

Am I the only one who likes Rachel? At least she isn't superficial and its not as if she has had a tough time. Couldnt stand her sister though. Dan, Kerry and Amelia would have been a lovely family

Am I the only one who likes Rachel? At least she isn't superficial and its not as if she has had a tough time. Couldnt stand her sister though. Dan, Kerry and Amelia would have been a lovely family

I think Rachel is a complete asshole, the way she uses her kid against Jay, I mean there are plenty of single mothers who would love their kids to have a father that was interested in being part of the kids life and helping financially as well and then that stunt that she pulled on belle, letting belle think that her son swallowed one of her tablets, that's a horrible thing to do to somebody especially when they are fragile enough already and then of course blackmailing Jay into giving her a job. Shes a nasty bitch.

I think Rachel is a complete asshole, the way she uses her kid against Jay, I mean there are plenty of single mothers who would love their kids to have a father that was interested in being part of the kids life and helping financially as well and then that stunt that she pulled on belle, letting belle think that her son swallowed one of her tablets, that's a horrible thing to do to somebody especially when they are fragile enough already and then of course blackmailing Jay into giving her a job. Shes a nasty bitch.

Dont hold back there........

Denise Black reprising her role as Joanie, the adoptive grandmother of Cain and Amy's son Kyle

Denise Black reprising her role as Joanie, the adoptive grandmother of Cain and Amy's son Kyle

Ooh , that'll be interesting to see what storyline that entails :D How old would Kyle be now?

Ooh , that'll be interesting to see what storyline that entails :D How old would Kyle be now?

Cain and Moira might take him now or granny Kerry :p

As long as no return for Amy please

Cain and Moira might take him now or granny Kerry :p

As long as no return for Amy please

Was thinking that about Cain , maybe she can't look after him anymore, or he wants to know his father? Should be some good scenes with Cain and Kerry, no matter which way it goes :)

• Advertisement

Had a feeling this would happen!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement