Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

If David and Alicia go to Portugal the Woolpack will need some new staff. Diane needs replacing if can't fill a very simple order. God help if you want a ginger ale in Emmerdale. You will be served a lemonade and have to make do like James last night. And the grumpy James just took it, no argument. Very lax Diane. Shape up and or ship out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I had the exact same thought.

The scenes with Cain, Marlon and Laurel, over the last two nights were gripping.

Love family man Cian almost as much as rough and threatening Cian.

I dreamed last night Cain ran off with Chairty I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I had the exact same thought.

The scenes with Cain, Marlon and Laurel, over the last two nights were gripping.

Totally agree , very real and not overplayed.

On another note, how funny is Amelia !! Jesus and John the Baptist, hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Laurel the absolute [bleep bleeeeeep] downed 2 bottles of wine and decided to drive and she killed Daisy the dawg. And she was trying to bury the poor thing in some ditch, and when marlon and Cain were on their way home they saw the car, and stopped, caught Laurel the [bleep] trying to cover her up, Marlon broke down (naturally) and then something something with David and Alicia, and then Marlon brought Daisy home in total bits and my heart broke for him, and she was all "No I'll really change this time, maybe this is a good thing." And naturally Marlon lost his sh!t and kicked her the eff out. Basically.

Have not seen this yet. Will have the tissues at the ready when I
    watch it. Poor, poor Marlon. :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Love family man Cian almost as much as rough and threatening Cian.

You know his name is Cain though, right? It's not like the Yorkshire accent version of Cian or something. Entirely different names...

Poor Marlon he can really cry I was totally believed it was real for a moment

Daisy has been with them for a long time. I would imagine the grief
    was genuine.

Laurel has unleashed her inner Cruella De Ville... Tomorrow she'll be wanting to turn Daisy into a fur coat...

That actress is playing a blinder!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

brooke 2 wrote: »
    That actress is playing a blinder!

Totally agree, very very believable. It's a far better storyline than I was expecting.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Totally agree , very real and not overplayed.

On another note, how funny is Amelia !! Jesus and John the Baptist, hilarious :D

Amelia, Dan & Kerry make a great little family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Daisy has been with them for a long time. I would imagine the grief
    was genuine.

I agree. Daisy was part of their workplace family and I reckon they'll miss her big time. I felt both sick to my core and heartbroken when Marlon came along and found what she had done to the dog. His reaction on finding Daisy grabbed me. I think he is doing a great job in this storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marlon is actually at his best when the world comes tumbling down around him. He does the tragic scenes so well.

One of best criers in any soap

Emmerdale is without a doubt the best of soaps at present

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    One of best criers in any soap

Emmerdale is without a doubt the best of soaps at present

Couldn't agree more. They don't have to resort to tram crashes and who did it murders to keep their plots fresh. As a soap, there is always energy in even there smallest plots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Cant stand that trollop laurel now.

Don't think I've seen this thread as busy in a long time !!
    Just goes to show how powerful the recent scenes and storylines have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great scenes over the past week.

Really good to see continuity and a sense of past characters and their influences, with Cain opening up about his childhood and Shadrach.

Marlon and Laurel have been excellent also, really portraying the despair and destruction in their lives.

Last night was one of the few times I can remember Cain and Rhona speaking to each other. Kinda funny as the actors are married to each other!!

Emma and her scheming are great. She really is 100% devious.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Great scenes over the past week.

Really good to see continuity and a sense of past characters and their influences, with Cain opening up about his childhood and Shadrach.

Marlon and Laurel have been excellent also, really portraying the despair and destruction in their lives.

Last night was one of the few times I can remember Cain and Rhona speaking to each other. Kinda funny as the actors are married to each other!!

Emma and her scheming are great. She really is 100% devious.

Totally agree on all of the above, well done Emmerdale, it's the only soap I watch anymore.

Emma is just bad. You knew what she was going to do as soon as she got knocked to the ground. And then when they were home. her boys. She's all about her boys isn't she? Don't like her but a devious character being well portrayed imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, Emma is very devious. I like the fact that she looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, and yet she is always up to no good.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    If David and Alicia go to Portugal the Woolpack will need some new staff. Diane needs replacing if can't fill a very simple order. God help if you want a ginger ale in Emmerdale. You will be served a lemonade and have to make do like James last night. And the grumpy James just took it, no argument. Very lax Diane. Shape up and or ship out.

I don't want them or Finn going off to Portugal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Definitely agree with the rest of you, Emmerdale is great lately. All the various storylines are being played out really well.

Have to ask though, am I the only one who, when the dog was killed last night, had no idea who the dog belonged to? I don't think I've ever seen the dog before?

Emma is a wicked woman! Making me hate her so much. The Joffrey of Emmerdale :P :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

YurOK2 wrote: »

Have to ask though, am I the only one who, when the dog was killed last night, had no idea who the dog belonged to? I don't think I've ever seen the dog before?

Ah poor ol Daisy she's in it donkeys years

Jacob started it, YOU STARTED IT YOU CREEP!! :mad: :mad:

Ah lord, poor Doug, as her father it must be breaking his heart not to be able to save Laurel :(

Emma...Why couldn't she just have a little accident? Like disappearing down a well or slurry pit...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah lord, poor Doug, as her father it must be breaking his heart not to be able to save Laurel :(

Emma...Why couldn't she just have a little accident? Like disappearing down a well or slurry pit...

That scene was very sad.

I was hoping Chas would find her in the wardrobe. I'm guessing someone will find a cut up piece of Chas's face at some stage over the next few weeks.

YurOK2 wrote: »
    Jacob started it, YOU STARTED IT YOU CREEP!! :mad: :mad:

I don't know how David keep so calm and didn't batter Lachie the little creepy sh*t no remorse from him :mad:

Where is Megan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

horsefarm wrote: »
    Anyone got a pic of Daisy (the dead dawg)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Alice1 wrote: »
    Anyone got a pic of Daisy (the dead dawg)?

EP3680MARLONLEAVES.JPG

In future all you have to do is just google daisy Emmerdale! All the pictures you want then

horsefarm wrote: »

Will miss seeing that beautiful dog sitting on the couch. Can't believe they got rid of her. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Will miss seeing that beautiful dog sitting on the couch. Can't believe they got rid of her. :(

Next week she walks out of the shower, Bobby Ewing style

• Advertisement

Next week she walks out of the shower, Bobby Ewing style

I wish!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement