Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

YurOK2 wrote: »
    It is his house, isn't it? I was sure Laurel didn't own it and I was trying to figure out why she was in the house while Marlon was elsewhere.

Is it wrong that I wanted those lads to beat the shít out of Lachlan? And if I was Alicia I would've driven up alongside them, beeped the horn, got Lachlan's attention, waved and then kept driving?

Me too

I cant see how Lachlan can be redeemed the creepy sex pest

How can Alicia survive being locked in a car with him

So Emma comes back to make up with her boys especially Ross after nearly killing him as a child and blackmailing him is the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Chrissy will say that Alicia is only owning up because the police are on to her and her giving him an escape route from the bullies will cut no ice.

I think Belle made more of an impact than anyone else with Lachlan but I don't think he believes he did anything wrong.

Laurel is very believable, she was so snide to Ashley.

Sneaky Emma is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Did Lachlan just finally admit fault?! AT LAST.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yaay!!! Thought what Belle said might have hit home with him, well was hoping :) . Now would be a good time for him to actually get councelling.

Delighted that Chrisse overheard that conversation.I wonder what she has in mind for Robert now !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Radio5 wrote: »
    Delighted that Chrisse overheard that conversation.I wonder what she has in mind for Robert now !!!

It could have been way worse she could have overheard them going on about their affair.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yaay!!! Thought what Belle said might have hit home with him, well was hoping :) . Now would be a good time for him to actually get councelling.

I still cant see how Lachlan can be redeemed but at least he now knows he did wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/news/gemma-oaten-to-leave-emmerdale

Gemma Oaten will be hanging up Rachel's tracksuits and leaving the Village later this year.
    Having put Charity away, Rachel Breckle returned to live in the village where she fought for the heart of her ex-lover Sam Dingle who had, in her absence, started dating Tracy Shankley.

Rachel has now secured her man but once again is struggling to fight for her son Archie, as Jai Sharma is putting up tough resistance, wanting full custody of the boy.

With the stresses and strains taking their toll, Rachel will start lashing out and taking out her anger on gentle boyfriend Sam Dingle. Will he put up with being on the receiving end of her angry behaviour?

Speaking to Gemma on Rachel's return and impending departure from the Village: "It was fantastic coming back to Emmerdale for the surprise return in January.

Keeping it a secret was hard and I didn't even tell some of my closest family and friends.

I was thrilled to stay longer than the couple of months I was originally contracted for and I'm not looking forward to my next chapter and future roles.

I don't want to give away details about my exit other than to say there is a lot more to happen before I go - and I'm very excited and proud of what's coming up on Emmerdale."

fin12 wrote: »
    It could have been way worse she could have overheard them going on about their affair.

Yeah, it was a bit contrived that neither of them even hinted at it at all.

kitten_k wrote: »

Gemma Oaten will be hanging up Rachel's tracksuits and leaving the Village later this year.
    Having put Charity away, Rachel Breckle returned to live in the village where she fought for the heart of her ex-lover Sam Dingle who had, in her absence, started dating Tracy Shankley.

Rachel has now secured her man but once again is struggling to fight for her son Archie, as Jai Sharma is putting up tough resistance, wanting full custody of the boy.

With the stresses and strains taking their toll, Rachel will start lashing out and taking out her anger on gentle boyfriend Sam Dingle. Will he put up with being on the receiving end of her angry behaviour?

Speaking to Gemma on Rachel's return and impending departure from the Village: "It was fantastic coming back to Emmerdale for the surprise return in January.

Keeping it a secret was hard and I didn't even tell some of my closest family and friends.

I was thrilled to stay longer than the couple of months I was originally contracted for and I'm not looking forward to my next chapter and future roles.

I don't want to give away details about my exit other than to say there is a lot more to happen before I go - and I'm very excited and proud of what's coming up on Emmerdale."

Sounds she could batter poor Sam, female domestic abuse on a male could be a good storyline for Emmerdale

• Advertisement

It's a storyline I'd trust Emmerdale with, they have the best writing these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I hate Chrissie's whingy weepy emotional spiels :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I hate Chrissie's whingy weepy emotional spiels :rolleyes:

Very very unlikeable character. Feel zero empathy towards her. No charm or warmth

Who is the chap that just walked into the pub?

Who is the chap that just walked into the pub?

I can't remember what he looked like, but I think he must be the guy Ross & Debbie took the money from? The one Debbie was keeping distracted outside the hotel.

Where is Charity's son these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

kitten_k wrote: »

Can't wait to see the back of Rachel, such a horrible character.

Ross is looking particularly handsome tonight :D

Absolutely hate Rachel's character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

ShazGV wrote: »
    I can't remember what he looked like, but I think he must be the guy Ross & Debbie took the money from? The one Debbie was keeping distracted outside the hotel.

Didn't see tonight, but yes, I read somewhere that guy that was tricked out of the money by Ross would reappear.

Where is Charity's son these days?

Noah was in the pub tonight with a hair cut asking Cain for a pint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Debbie's outfit!

Jai and Leyla are going to get it on again

Only catching up on last nights episodes now,

Robert and Aaron, way to go Aaron, asking him to go tell everyone in the bar when he knew Robert wouldn't, Aaron deserves someone better that him.

Ross, taking all the heat off Debbie and going off to get beaten up, they'd hardly kill him :(.

Chrissie and Emma, equally annoying in their own charming ways but playing good roles, still don't like either of them though :D.

Are Alicia and David being written out of programme or only going to Portugal temporarily?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Absolutely hate Rachel's character.

The hole in her chin annoys me more.

So Robert and Lachlan's plan worked and Chrissie is taken in

Ok, think it's the first time I said WTF to the tv !! Did Robert really just get Lachlan to set that all up to get back with Chrissie?? That's just so low..

Ross is still alive, enough said :)
    Ross and Cain in scene together,enough said :D

Ok, think it's the first time I said WTF to the tv !! Did Robert really just get Lachlan to set that all up to get back with Chrissie?? That's just so low..

Ross is still alive, enough said :)
    Ross and Cain in scene together,enough said :D

It seemed to be Lachlan's idea which Robert was happy to go alone with

Is Priya after David again too?

Between Debbie + Pete + Ross, and then David + Alicia + Leyla + Pryia , there's an awful lot of sexual tension ready to boil over !!

Between Debbie + Pete + Ross, and then David + Alicia + Leyla + Pryia , there's an awful lot of sexual tension ready to boil over !!

I see zero chemistry or sexual tension between Pete and Debbie even gay Finn has more spark with Debbie :p

David is best with Alicia

I like Rakesh, would like to see him with Leyla and then maybe Priya with Kirin

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I see zero chemistry or sexual tension between Pete and Debbie even gay Finn has more spark with Debbie :p

David is best with Alicia

I like Rakesh, would like to see him with Leyla and then maybe Priya with Kirin

That's what I meant, there's underlying tension with the wrong people !Would prefer Debbie with Ross, they spark off each other.

Agree with Rakesh and Leyla, Priya to safe and quiet for him.

Kirin, really don't know tbh, definitely not Vanessa though, they seem flat or something when they're together.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement