Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think when they were planning to party scenes, a memo went to the Emmerdale costume dept to bring out those clothes which nobody in their right mind would wear. Apart from Carly, the rest of them looked absolutely dire.

Oh Chrissie, for a supposedly savy businesswoman you fell for the same scam from the same source. What is they say fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's what I meant, there's underlying tension with the wrong people !Would prefer Debbie with Ross, they spark off each other.

Agree with Rakesh and Leyla, Priya to safe and quiet for him.

Kirin, really don't know tbh, definitely not Vanessa though, they seem flat or something when they're together.

Kirin and Belle. Not too big an age difference there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kirin , Belle , Lachlan , they're the only teenagers in the village I think?? Slim choice to make matches really, how are any of them meant to meet anyone their own age ??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kirin and Victoria could work

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kirin and Victoria could work

Actually never thought of that , would be nice to see Victoria having fun and acting like a 21 yr old for a change, instead of always just in work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Actually never thought of that , would be nice to see Victoria having fun and acting like a 21 yr old for a change, instead of always just in work.

And carrying on like she's the same age as Betty.

New Emmerdale Summer Spoilers
    Ashley Thomas will be run over by Victoria Sugden next month, shortly after the truth has been exposed about her boyfriend Adam's one-night stand with Vanessa Woodfield. OMG! HE IS DEAD :eek:

Pete Barton will resort to the drastic tactic of setting up his brother Ross for theft after becoming jealous of his connection to Debbie - but this backfires when it pushes his fiancée straight into his sibling's arms.

The new footage also confirms that Emma Atkins has filmed another brief return as Charity Dingle while on maternity leave, but why is Charity so keen to see Debbie?

Jai Sharma will also be back to his bad boy ways by terrorising Rachel Breckle and betraying his wife Megan Macey - just how far will he go to get what he wants?

Archie would be better away from his parents Rachel and Jai, both psychos

Why does Robert have to be gay he could be bisexual & what is Rachel problem & Kerry is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Why does Robert have to be gay he could be bisexual & what is Rachel problem & Kerry is hilarious

I wish they would just do that instead of insisting he has to be either gay or straight.

• Advertisement

Shirtless Ross bare knuckling fighting - hot hot hot summer in the Dales :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nasty Bitch Rachel, I cant not wait till she is gone and hopefully she does go as planned tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

fin12 wrote: »
    Nasty Bitch Rachel, I cant not wait till she is gone and hopefully she does go as planned tomorrow.

it is the writer who has given her character a "Todd Grimshaw" style personality change that should be gone. She was a great character before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Okay what is the obsession in the Dales with locking people in containers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

YurOK2 wrote: »
    Okay what is the obsession in the Dales with locking people in containers??

I missed last night, if it's Jai again, I'm guessing he wants to get value out of that container :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Lol, different container - this one was a refrigeration unit.

Could Rachel not have turned it off from the inside though? Surely if this isn't a feature on these types of units then it should be. In case of accidents if not Emmerdale-level revenge. I imagine locking people in shipping/ refrigeration units happens quite a bit less outside of Emmerdale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ah, I missed that it was a refrigeration container. I thought Rachel was just being overdramatic when she was saying she could've died. :D

Why didn't Priya invite Jakey, Noah, Leo, Angelica, April, Arthur or Samson to Ambra's penguin birthday party?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Why didn't Priya invite Jakey, Noah, Leo, Angelica, April, Arthur or Samson to Ambra's penguin birthday party?

it was a cat:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Or Bob's invisible twins! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

because itv would have to pay all those to appear in the scene!

Poor Laurel thought it was Christmas, bless little April's heart

Sharon Marshall has said that Pete and Debbie's wedding day will be the next soap disaster

Prediction: It's caused by Emma

Sharon Marshall has said that Pete and Debbie's wedding day will be the next soap disaster

Prediction: It's caused by Emma

Pete is apparently going to start playing dirty to keep Debbie and Ross apart and involves mammy dearest Emma in his plans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Heartily sick of Raychul and her carry on. I can see where this storyline with Sam is going and it isn't going to be nice.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Heartily sick of Raychul and her carry on. I can see where this storyline with Sam is going and it isn't going to be nice.

Sam's a soft target for her , she wouldn't get away with trying anything with Jai .Somebody please get Victoria out of the chefs uniform :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Ah piss off Laurel

Ah piss off Laurel

No I'm loving Laurel story she is playing a blinder

& hooray Betty back for a short-while treasure her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why was Betty so pissed off with Andy living in 'her house'. It's not her house, it's Victoria's house and Andy is her brother. Does she not know that Katie is dead?

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Why was Betty so pissed off with Andy living in 'her house'. It's not her house, it's Victoria's house and Andy is her brother. Does she not know that Katie is dead?

I read that she not going to find out whats been happening while she is away

tonight episode going to be sad its just a big party for Betty a goodbye send off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement